Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (12,878 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 20 2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:

Patrick has become nothing but Sabrina doormat.
I don't think Patrick is her doormat, however TPTB have taken away his personality
to fit the storyline.
If they're gonna stay together as a couple for any length of time, they need some challenges and angst. They're so boringly sweet
that it's sickening.

That what doormat do, they change their personality for the other party. In that case, Patrick has changed his personality to be with Sabrina. B-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, I'll admit it---seeing Nikolas and Elizabeth getting hosed by Cameron and Spencer was adorable! Hopefully with Tyler now on contract we'll see some more Spencer cousin interactions. Also loved how Elizabeth found out about AJ and Carly. Oh, and now we have Tyler on contract can we get Stephen Nichols too? Or his other uncle Victor? I will forgive Ron for the current Franco mess if he makes Nikolas Stephan's son instead of Stavros.

Speaking of Franco, here's my daily Franco rant of the day: RH isn't even trying to put a new spin on Franco. He's just channeling Todd. :soapbox:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jun 20 2013, 10:13 PM
Classic
Quote:

Patrick has become nothing but Sabrina doormat.
I don't think Patrick is her doormat, however TPTB have taken away his personality
to fit the storyline.
If they're gonna stay together as a couple for any length of time, they need some challenges and angst. They're so boringly sweet
that it's sickening.

That what doormat do, they change their personality for the other party. In that case, Patrick has changed his personality to be with Sabrina. B-)
The PTB want the Disney Princess and Gorgeous Doctor fairytale so much that they have changed Patrick's personality. In the past he could be a snarky arrogant
azzhole, however since he's paired with Sabrina, he's this bland boring nice guy. He's not Sabrina's doormat, he's just lost his edge.

Patrick cares for Sabrina, but IMO the main reason he's with her is bc of Emma, and he wanted to move on after Robin's "death." He got with her for
the wrong reasons, but since they are a couple, if they're gonna last for any length of time Sabrina needs to change/ grow up, and they should have some real issues to deal with creating--angst, clashing, an impass. This juvenile fairytale isn't working.

Definiton of doormat:

a mat, usually placed before a door or other entrance, for people arriving to wipe their shoes on before entering.
a person who is the habitual object of abuse or humiliation by another.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 04:52 PM.

amb2kool

I was kind of hoping quiz would stick. liz needs to be with someone she hasn't been with before like aj.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

the fact that no one is willing to admit that Patrick's arrogant jackass ways changed way before Sabrina is actually kind of comical. I must have been the only one watching the man Robin and Emma turned him into lol it would not have made any logical sense to revert him back to the in love with himself playboy he was 5 years ago. what would that look like with an impressionable young daughter? If anything, Britt's constant manipulation has turned him into a gullible blind schmuck. I say that with love because Patrick is still one of my favorite characters :laugh:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

When Patrick and Robin were married, he had snarkiness, they were two adults in a relationship dealing with issues. They argued, disagreed, had fights.
The whole time he's been with Sabrina, they haven't had not one real fight or argument. The only issue is Britt, and her games.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 07:24 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 21 2013, 07:14 PM
When Patrick and Robin were married, he had snarkiness, they were two adults in a relationship dealing with issues. They argued, disagreed, had fights.
The whole time he's been with Sabrina, they haven't had not one real fight or argument. The only issue is Britt, and her games.
Their living in a fairy tale..reminds me of that movie Enchanted. :shrug:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jun 21 2013, 07:33 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jun 21 2013, 07:24 PM
Classic
Jun 21 2013, 03:51 PM
natdot99
Jun 20 2013, 10:13 PM
Classic

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephowever TPTB have taken away his personality
to fit the storyline.
that it's sickening.

The PTB want the Disney Princess and Gorgeous Doctor fairytale so much that they have changed Patrick's personality. In the past he could be a snarky arrogant
azzhole, however since he's paired with Sabrina, he's this bland boring nice guy. He's not Sabrina's doormat, he's just lost his edge.

Patrick cares for Sabrina, but IMO the main reason he's with her is bc of Emma, and he wanted to move on after Robin's "death." He got with her for
the wrong reasons, but since they are a couple, if they're gonna last for any length of time Sabrina needs to change/ grow up, and they should have some real issues to deal with creating--angst, clashing, an impass. This juvenile fairytale isn't working.

Definiton of doormat:

a mat, usually placed before a door or other entrance, for people arriving to wipe their shoes on before entering.
a person who is the habitual object of abuse or humiliation by another.

The thing that bother me about Patrick is that he with Sabrina because everyone had to convince him to be with her. So far he been too nice and I really want to see how Disney Princess handles her man once he starts to get out of control. They are boring. :sleep:

Micheal/Morgan/Kiki :sleep2:

Exactly. Patrick really wasn't paying attention to Sabrina until he saw how much Emma loved her, and others talked with him. Patrick and Sabrina need an impass
or at least a real heated argument. She behaves like he's the best thing since sliced bread. The girl needs to see the man, faults and all. She's quite
immature, can she really handle seeing the negative and remove him from the pedestal? Get rid of the crowned prince image in her head?

#Michael/Kiki/Morgan.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 07:48 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

amb2kool
Jun 21 2013, 05:20 PM
I was kind of hoping quiz would stick. liz needs to be with someone she hasn't been with before like aj.
oh, I wanted Quiz to work out so bad! I really can't get past the Niz attraction bc Nicholas is Lucky's brother, but Quiz was new and different.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Nickolas is looking hot today! I'm just not into Niz. I was a fan of Quiz in the beginning than they got boring. Plus Carly and AJ have way more chemistry.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Classic
but they've been dating all of 2 months. other than Britt, im not sure what they're supposed to be arguing about yet lol. Yeah the relationship definitely needs to take a mature turn, and according to some spoilers, its about to in a big way. and i dont mean the paternity test. but i dont mind the lovely dovey sappy crap in the beginning. its actually pretty realistic. how giddy u can be in the beginning of a new relationship. i dunno... i just dont understand all the vitriol for this storyline. guess its just me :laugh:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

:rolleyes: first time watching in a while and guess who is on... :soapbox: :flipoff: Franco/Todd
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jun 21 2013, 08:12 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Nickolas is looking hot today!

Nickolas looks hot everyday! :wub:

Quote:

AJ and Carly have more chemistry.

I'll admit, they have sexual chemistry, but possibly being a couple not so much. IMO they would be a trainwreck.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 08:45 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WrecklessLove
Jun 21 2013, 08:11 PM
Classic
but they've been dating all of 2 months. other than Britt, im not sure what they're supposed to be arguing about yet lol. Yeah the relationship definitely needs to take a mature turn, and according to some spoilers, its about to in a big way. and i dont mean the paternity test. but i dont mind the lovely dovey sappy crap in the beginning. its actually pretty realistic. how giddy u can be in the beginning of a new relationship. i dunno... i just dont understand all the vitriol for this storyline. guess its just me :laugh:
Quote:

Yeah, the relationship definitely needs to take a mature turn, and according to some spoilers, its about to in a big way.

I certainly hope those spoilers are true, bc Pabrina desperately needs to take a mature turn. It will be interesting to see how
Sabrina handles the situation.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JarlenaLante
Jun 21 2013, 03:32 PM
Okay, I'll admit it---seeing Nikolas and Elizabeth getting hosed by Cameron and Spencer was adorable! Hopefully with Tyler now on contract we'll see some more Spencer cousin interactions. Also loved how Elizabeth found out about AJ and Carly. Oh, and now we have Tyler on contract can we get Stephen Nichols too? Or his other uncle Victor? I will forgive Ron for the current Franco mess if he makes Nikolas Stephan's son instead of Stavros.

Speaking of Franco, here's my daily Franco rant of the day: RH isn't even trying to put a new spin on Franco. He's just channeling Todd. :soapbox:

Quote:

Oh, and now we have Tyler on contract can we get Stephen Nichols too? Or his other uncle Victor? I will forgive Ron for the current Franco mess if he makes Nikolas Stephan's son instead of Starvros.

Word is Stephen Nichols may be coming back to GH as Stephan. I hope he will!I've wanted him to be Nicholas father for a long time. He has always deeply loved
him. Starvros is so evil, he doesn't know the meaning of love. The man had Nicholas shot!

Quote:

RH isn't even trying to put a new spin on Franco. He's just channeling Todd.

I know right. :shame: He is a one-dimensional actor.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 09:23 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Seriously, how sad is it that the only part of this show that I enjoy is Felix???

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jun 20 2013, 09:25 PM
Am I only one here rooting for Patrick And Sabrina??
No,I love them.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
Jun 22 2013, 10:01 AM
Keisha
Jun 20 2013, 09:25 PM
Am I only one here rooting for Patrick And Sabrina??
No,I love them.
Thanks Im glad I am not only one who like them this board LOL. reason why i stay away from this board too many bash and i have been going to Patrina board on fb.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I was never a Nikolas fan. I did always like Stefan, but they didn't do enough with his character and he eventually got boring.
I don't think Stefan needs to be Nik's father though - it's nice enough that an uncle can genuinely love and care for his nephew. It doesn't always have to be a "No this is your real father!" situation...

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I don't think Stefan needs to be Nik's father though-it's nice enough that an uncle can genuinely love and care for his nephew. It doesn't always have to be a "No this is your real father!" situation...

I'd love it because Stefan really has been more of a father to Nicholas, and they share a deep connection with each other, Starvros seems
like his uncle. He doesn't have a bond with him. He had Nicholas shot! Who does that to their son?
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 23 2013, 03:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply