Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,434 Views)
Agent.99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 23 2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:

I don't think Stefan needs to be Nik's father though-it's nice enough that an uncle can genuinely love and care for his nephew. It doesn't always have to be a "No this is your real father!" situation...

I'd love it because Stefan really has been more of a father to Nicholas, and they share a deep connection with each other, Starvros seems
like his uncle. He doesn't have a bond with him. He had Nicholas shot! Who does that to their son?
Of course Stefan has been more of a father to Nikolas - that's my point. He doesn't need to be his bio dad to love him. Look at Mac and his collection of non-daughters that he raised.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ordering a hit on Nicholas did it for me. Starvros has no limits to what he will do, he really doesn't deserve to be his father.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 23 2013, 05:20 PM.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 23 2013, 05:17 PM
Ordering a hit on Nicholas did it for me. Starvros has no limits to what he will do, he really doesn't deserve to be his father.
If this is directed at me I never mentioned deserving anything,

It's not about Stavros. I just don't think we need another secret paternity thing.

And I don't think the bond between Nikolas and Stefan needs to mean that's his dad. Give an uncle credit.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Agent.99
Jun 23 2013, 02:45 PM
I don't think Stefan needs to be Nik's father though - it's nice enough that an uncle can genuinely love and care for his nephew. It doesn't always have to be a "No this is your real father!" situation...
I agree, too. It's more interesting to me for Nik to have such an evil father, when he himself is not so bad.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Laura's back today, but my goodness what's up with her wardrobe? It's so old-fashioned!

Wow...Shawn didn't shoot Olivia afterall. Kik's mother did it!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 24 2013, 01:59 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The only good thing about today episode was Spencer and Cameron finding the recording on Nik phone, other than that it was pretty boring :sleep:

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

i know i've said this before... sorry to keep harping on it... but i love Ava Jerome!! :cheer: she is such a bad ass and i am here for it!

thought Lucy looked really pretty today. Laura should take notes

Carly/Shawn/Anna/Dante scenes were great.

Spencer is just the cutest little thing

I'm thinking Helena poisoned Luke

I actually really liked this episode outside of the Morgan/Kiki/Michael incest sandwich :yuk:
Edited by WrecklessLove, Jun 24 2013, 04:22 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

thought Lucy looked pretty today. Laura should take notes.

Quote:

Spencer is just the cutest little thing

Quote:

I'm thinking Helena poisoned Luke

Posted Image

#Morgan & Kiki
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 24 2013, 04:34 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

#KiKiDiesSoon

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Did General Hospital really expect us to believe for a second that Sonny would kill Carly if his 1979 baby momma Olivia succumbed to that gunshot wound?

That entire scene was more hysterically funny than it was compelling.

Truth is is that I wish Olivia had've died (and I'm a huge fan of Lisa Lo Cicero) simply to see if Sonny would be a man of his word (he's not!)

This is the problem with today's soaps: They are all talk and no action. What would have been ridiculously good TV were if Olivia had've died and then to see Sonny shoot AND KILL Carly. The repercusions from that would be enough to fuel EVERY story line for the next 20 years.

And no, I'm not a Carly hater but only wish the soaps were as brave as primetime shows that do kill off legacy characters like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones (and keep them dead!).

Sigh. It's the same old stale situations on the soaps over and over and over again.

LPS
Member Avatar

#Kikirecasted

Maura West's character does nothing for me. IMO, she can't play a bitch. She's like Genie Francise in that respect.
Edited by LPS, Jun 24 2013, 07:07 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Disagree. Her Carly Tenney was a great bitch on ATWT. And I love her as Ava the femme fatale. She's the only part of this asnine Franco redux that I'm enjoying. I have to say though that I'm in the minority that thinks KA is good as Kiki. I never would have believed she'd be the best of the OLTL retreads.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I cannot STAND this storyline and I FF this part....took me about 10 minutes to watch the show today. That whole Kiki crap too? :drunk: YUCK!

So, let me get this straight. Ava shot at the same exact time that Shawn did? Seriously? They really expect us to believe that? Jesus take the wheel.

To say that I'm disappointed in GH would be a huge understatement. I absolutely LOVED what TPTB WERE doing and this ......crap....is just that.....crap. I expected so much more. That's the part that's so disappointing to me. I know these writers and PTB can do SO much better.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I enjoyed seeing Lucy, Scott and Laura on today's episode. I also enjoyed Liz walking in, putting Nik's cellphone on the table and playing that message instead of going off on him like a crazy person.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 24 2013, 09:05 PM
I enjoyed seeing Lucy, Scott and Laura on today's episode. I also enjoyed Liz walking in, putting Nik's cellphone on the table and playing that message instead of going off on him like a crazy person.
Me too. That was about the 10 minutes or so I watched. Everything...FFed....

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Carly on ATWT was hardly a bitch. Not like she is on GH. For some reason, MW feels the need to talk staccato when she is playing a wrathfully bitch and she reminds me of Dick Morris in a blonde wig.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 24 2013, 10:52 PM
IMO, Carly on ATWT was hardly a bitch. Not like she is on GH. For some reason, MW feels the need to talk staccato when she is playing a wrathfully bitch and she reminds me of Dick Morris in a blonde wig.
Maura had two tenures on As the World Turns

During her first (spring, 1995 - winter, 1995-96) she wasn't only a conniving bitch, but she was the baddest bitch in all of soap land even trumpeting Blair on One Life to Live, Phyllis on Young and the Restless, etc., etc.

Now when she came back to the show in 1997 after giving birth, the character was EXTREMELY watered down and after the whole Rosanna pays Carly $1 million to have a baby by anybody other than Mike, she was NOTHING like she was in 1995-96.

So if somebody only saw or remembers her from her 1997-2010 run as Carly, I can see why they think she is incapable of being bad-ass ... I have no idea if there are any YouTube videos of Carly Tenney from the summer of 1995, but if so, they will show what a psycho babe she in fact was.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I just finished yesterday's episode and all I could think is that Shawn should be less relieved about not being the shooter and more worried that he's apparently a terrible shot. You know, with it being his job and all... :laugh:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AJ said Liz wasn't fair. What did he expect??? He should've told her abt the hate sex with Carly. He's really made a mess. :shame:

MW is a great actress, but the Franco storyline is still horrendous as hell.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 25 2013, 08:22 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Seriously someone needs to tell Alexis, Connie and Olivia to STFU. Alexis, your family tried to freeze the world, Connie, you contribute Sonny to your mental illness and you still want him in your life and Olivia, what happen to being in love with Steve and planning a wedding. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply