Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,341 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Olivia, what happen to being in love with Steve and planning a wedding.

Steve has left town, Olivia is moving on. I'm kinda glad she and Sonny will be reconnecting again.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 25 2013, 08:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 25 2013, 11:08 AM
LPS
Jun 24 2013, 10:52 PM
IMO, Carly on ATWT was hardly a bitch. Not like she is on GH. For some reason, MW feels the need to talk staccato when she is playing a wrathfully bitch and she reminds me of Dick Morris in a blonde wig.
Maura had two tenures on As the World Turns

During her first (spring, 1995 - winter, 1995-96) she wasn't only a conniving bitch, but she was the baddest bitch in all of soap land even trumpeting Blair on One Life to Live, Phyllis on Young and the Restless, etc., etc.

Now when she came back to the show in 1997 after giving birth, the character was EXTREMELY watered down and after the whole Rosanna pays Carly $1 million to have a baby by anybody other than Mike, she was NOTHING like she was in 1995-96.

So if somebody only saw or remembers her from her 1997-2010 run as Carly, I can see why they think she is incapable of being bad-ass ... I have no idea if there are any YouTube videos of Carly Tenney from the summer of 1995, but if so, they will show what a psycho babe she in fact was.

I ADORED that Carly. She was a HUGE bitch and so conniving. :wub2: She was never the same after Maura returned is right, but I still loved her and every so often that Queen B would resurface.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Patrick and Sabrina are having more intimacy together. She is still so shy, though.

Maxie is becoming attached to the baby. She may not want to give the baby up.

Mac sighting today!

Anna & Duke. They need a storyline of their own.

Luke and Laura!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 01:15 PM.

EngradyPind

It true that Peter Reckell is coming to GH? Is he going to be a Jerome? Is he going to be Sam's daddy?

With all the pairing and unpairing, and even hoped for pairing, how about Liz with Dr. Silas Clay for a while. I like Liz with Nik but from all I have read that isn't the way things are going to go. Liz with AJ is boring. AJ with Ava Jerome might work. I also understand that the showrunners are bending over backwards to force a Carly-Franco pairing on us. Even the thought is horrifying. I HATE Franco in all his forms. The entire story of Franco as Jason's twin is BS of the highest order and totally lacking in credibility. I just don't buy it. It is so illogical and since it came from Heather I don't believe it at all.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Is it true Peter Reckell is coming to GH? Is he going to be a Jerome? Is he going to be Sam's daddy?

IDK. It's the first time I've heard the rumor PR is coming to GH.

From day one the Franco storyline has been crazy, but James Franco was more believable as a villian. Since he didn't return, TPTB should've
dropped the storyline.

Liz and Dr. Silas? No thanks. He's arrogant, creepy and mysterious.

AJ and Ava, well...maybe if Quiz is over.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 08:48 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Felix,you blabber mouth.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Gawd I hope Britch doesn't mess with the paternity test results.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 01:54 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 26 2013, 01:53 PM
LOL! You KNOW that she will and the test will say that Patrick is the daddy. This show has become too predictable.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I hope the paternity test reveal that Patrick is the father of Britt baby, just to knock that nasty smile off of St. Sabrina face.
I wouldn't go in business with Lucy for all the tea in China.
It was good to see Mac/Felicia, Duke.
Luke is scared because he has to face him mortality.
Pat/Sabrina, more turn the channel material.
GH must have a transporter because everyone arrived at the hospital within minutes. :shrug:
Edited by natdot99, Jun 26 2013, 09:47 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Jun 26 2013, 05:55 PM
Classic
Jun 26 2013, 01:53 PM
LOL! You KNOW that she will and the test will say that Patrick is the daddy. This show has become too predictable.
You are right. I was just hoping the storyline could finally end with the truth, but it's gonna be predictable as usual dragging on for Gawd knows how long. :drunk:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jun 26 2013, 08:07 PM
I hope the paternity test reveal that Patrick is the father of Britt baby, just to knock that nasty smile off of St. Sabrina faith.
Luke is scared because he has to face him mortality.
Pat/Sabrina, more turn the channel material.
GH must have a transporter because everyone arrived at the hospital within minutes. :shrug:
Quote:

Going into business with Lucy is definately gonna be a challenge, with drama. Maybe a little fun, too.

Quote:

Luke is scared because he has to face his mortality.

IMO Luke is frustrated because Helena has thrown a curve ball at him he hasn't faced before. However, he will win!

Quote:

I agree. I'm glad Felicia & Mac are getting married! :cheer:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Been a crazy couple of weeks so I am just getting caught up from last week. Some comments from the show and what people are saying here.

1. Alexis is not only a hyprocirt but also an idiot. Shawn was working for Sonny what did you think he was doing...grinding the coffee beans Sonny imports.

2. Sorry Prince Boring is just that. and what is with his hair lately?

3. Still betting that some how they are going change Franco and Jason from being brothers. They clearly want Michael/Kiki.

4. I know I am in the minority but I like the Franco stuff. I do wonder if maybe if it is because I wasn't watching GH during the time when it was James Franco that I can just ignore a lot of the history and just see Franco as he is now. I think that if this was Franco all of the time, more might be on board with this story. Sure he is just Todd with a bad dye job, but I actually loved his version of Todd so I am okay with it. (Side note-TSJ was the first Todd I saw and loved his version as well. Fan of both.)

5. We are due for a Heather Webber on the loose event. ;)

6. Love that we have Anna and Dante as police because they actually have brains unlike they did in the Guza days.

7. Agree that every girl needs a Felix in their life.

Going back to my marathon. Maybe I can actually be caught up by tomorrow.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

One more thing...Morgan it is pretty clear you suck at poker. Pick a new way to gamble.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

as long as GH keeps quoting rap lyrics, i will be tuning in.

Nate
Member Avatar

Move BITCH, get out the way!

I want to say this to half of all the GH characters.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Well, well....Patrick is the father of Britt's baby.Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 02:35 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:33 PM
No I won't believe this for bit, I think somone did this result like Dr. O?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Keisha
Jun 27 2013, 02:38 PM
Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:33 PM
No I won't believe this for bit, I think somone did this result like Dr. O?
You may be on to something. It's definately a possibility Dr. O is involved.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 02:46 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Britt inserted herself with Dante and LuLu's baby.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

So we were right about Danny needing a transplant and the predictable donor would be Franco to further rehabilitate the sick bastard. But maybe they'll throw us a curve and have Sam's daddy be located and deemed a match. Sadly I think "FranQ " is Finns save the day. Gag.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply