Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,243 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:46 PM
Keisha
Jun 27 2013, 02:38 PM
Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:33 PM
Well, well....Patrick is the father of Britt's baby.Posted Image
No I won't believe this for bit, I think somone did this result like Dr. O?
You may be on to something. It's definately a possibility Dr. O is involved.
I still think Dr o did this after i saw the end of GH show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Britt did good today be wiping the floor with Patrick/Sabrina/Ellie. I would have turned them in and called it today. :cheer:
Really Anna, your a PC and you were willing to go with Luke looking for a cure without telling Duke or Patrick. :eyeroll:
Kudos to Silas for shutting down Spinelli because when he talks, a person can barely understand him.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Welp! looks like Lante is getting a baby after all. just not by who they think. :laugh: Britt has a great cast of people around her doing her dirty work.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BalscoFan5
Jun 27 2013, 02:59 PM
I think Britt inserted herself with Dante and LuLu's baby.
I think Dr. O could've inserted Britt with Dante and Lulu's baby.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 06:29 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Keisha
Jun 27 2013, 03:06 PM
Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:46 PM
Keisha
Jun 27 2013, 02:38 PM
Classic
Jun 27 2013, 02:33 PM
Well, well....Patrick is the father of Britt's baby.Posted Image
No I won't believe this for bit, I think somone did this result like Dr. O?
You may be on to something. It's definately a possibility Dr. O is involved.
I still think Dr o did this after i saw the end of GH show.
If you're correct, it's gotta be more to this. Dr. O wouldn't be interested in assisting Britt pull off a paternity scheme off just bc she's her daughter, they certainly aren't close.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 06:35 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

all roads lead to Anna. im telling ya. just not sure why lol

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Jun 27 2013, 04:02 PM
Welp! looks like Lante is getting a baby after all. just not by who they think. :laugh: Britt has a great cast of people around her doing her dirty work.
I just don't think we wouldn't have the whole dramatics about not opening the envelope if she knew for sure Patrick was the father. She would have had him open it then go "Told ya" then reported them. Simply to destroy Sabrina and Felix she would have done it. Definitely foreshadowing that Lante will still get a baby.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jun 27 2013, 09:01 PM
WrecklessLove
I just don't think we wouldn't have the whole dramatics about not opening the envelope if she knew for sure Patrick was the father. She would have had him open it then go "Told ya" then reported them. Simply to destroy Sabrina and Felix she would have done it. Definitely foreshadowing that Lante will still get a baby.
right! that was so strange! she was literally shaking in her boots. why would she act like that if she knew the results were gonna say Patrick was the father?

My theory is that Ellie ran the test and it came out not to be a match to Patrick and thats what was in the envelope. someone, Dr O probably, somehow got to Ellie and blackmailed or threatened her to lie after Britt ripped up the test results. Ellie was way more upset about having to tell Patrick he was the father than she probably should have been.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Jun 27 2013, 10:10 PM
cubsgirl
Jun 27 2013, 09:01 PM
WrecklessLove
right! that was so strange! she was literally shaking in her boots. why would she act like that if she knew the results were gonna say Patrick was the father?

My theory is that Ellie ran the test and it came out not to be a match to Patrick and thats what was in the envelope. someone, Dr O probably, somehow got to Ellie and blackmailed or threatened her to lie after Britt ripped up the test results. Ellie was way more upset about having to tell Patrick he was the father than she probably should have been.
You might onto something. Now that you mention it she was very scared to say who it was. I was just figuring that they were able to alter Britt's records because they used her on file sample to complete the test. Like you idea better.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

On another board, rumor has it Britt is carrying Lulu's baby boy, but Dante may not be the father. The father may be Starvros via shenanigans
with the embryo....what a hot mess if this was true, but one good thing would come out of it, Patrick isn't the father.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 28 2013, 06:51 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Yikes. I don't care who the daddy, as long as it not PATRICK :)

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Keisha
Jun 28 2013, 07:10 PM
Yikes. I don't care who the daddy, as long as it not PATRICK :)
I cannot agree more... as long as Patrick isn't the daddy I'd be happy. Britt wouldn't have a connection with him, game over!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 28 2013, 07:23 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Molly has a double standard when it comes to TJ and Rafe. She wanted TJ to understand when she kissed Rafe, but got upset when TJ had sex with Taylor. I guess she figured that TJ was going to wait on her forever(sound like another character from a different soap opera).
Franco/Kiki/Ava mess, more chances to turn the channel.
Sonny waffles between Olivia and Connie so much that he should buy a couple of syrup factories.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Molly has a double standard when it comes to TJ and Rafe. She wanted TJ to understand when she kissed Rafe, but got upset when TJ had sex with Taylor. I guess she figured that TJ was going to wait on her forever.
Molly is being a hypocrite, stringing both TJ and Rafe along.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 28 2013, 11:08 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

I don't like Ava or how Maura West is playing her.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Has been driving me crazy for the past month as I have tried to rack my brain trying to figure out who NuMorgan portrayer Bryan Craig resembles and it FINALLY dawned on me!

Adult film star Marcus Mojo!!! And no, I did not make this realization whilst watching one of his many DVDs but simply popped into my head while watching Morgan acting his usual dumb self. If he had blond hair, he would be Mojo's twin!

http://Posted Image<--- Mojo

Posted Image<--- Craig

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Even though I know Maxie isn't carrying Lante's baby girl, I couldn't help but smile when the grandparents found out the sex. Britt is SO either pregnant with Lante's baby or Lulu/Stavros's. There's been too many anvils dropped to suggest otherwise.

Once I made the mental adjustment that Lulu is now more Laura's daughter than Luke's, I am getting used to ER's Lulu. And I'm glad the only married couple on GH is staying together, at least for now.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 28 2013, 06:46 PM
On another board, rumor has it Britt is carrying Lulu's baby boy, but Dante may not be the father. The father may be Starvros via shenanigans
with the embryo....what a hot mess if this was true, but one good thing would come out of it, Patrick isn't the father.
OMG if this is true ...

... and when Dante finds out ...

He will be channeling Kamar de Los Reyes all over again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply