Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,277 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Just how "high risk" and dangerous is Britt's pregnancy that she needs to be in a wheelchair and waited on constantly? That alone should tell the bunch of dummies that something isn't right with the Britch and her pregnancy. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I don't understand why Patrick is being protective of Sam/Danny considering that he hated Jason.
It time to end the High School Musical 2.0 with Britt/Felix/Sabrina.
My :bs: :bs: :huh?: :what: :wtf: moment goes to Shawn having a gun in the courthouse.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

So my like of Taylor went down today already lol. seems like Felix isnt out to their parents and thats what shes holding over him. the brat

I'm not sure im comfortable with them turning Shawn into Jason 2.0. I like him as a good guy... with no shirt on, preferrably.

Roger just gives me the giggles. hes so damn funny. no matter what he does

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jun 5 2013, 03:40 PM
I don't understand why Patrick is being protective of Sam/Danny considering that he hated Jason.
My :bs: :bs: :huh?: :what: :wtf: moment goes to Shawn having a gun in the courthouse.
:what: Danny is a sick baby and Sam is a mother dealing with her baby's medical crisis. Patrick is a compassionate physician that understands he must put personal feelings aside.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 05:20 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

sam has been through alot i dont want cute baby danny to die.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Alin89
Jun 5 2013, 05:19 PM
I don't think Danny is gonna die. However, I wish TPTB would stop coming up with these type of storylines to prop other characters. It's too sad.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 05:25 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 05:23 PM
Alin89
I don't think Danny is gonna die. However, I don't know why TPTB always come up with these type of storylines to prop other characters.
It's just too sad.
as she hasnt had enough. i have always felt sam has been written as a tortured character

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Alin89
Jun 5 2013, 05:25 PM
Classic
Jun 5 2013, 05:23 PM
Alin89
I don't think Danny is gonna die. However, I don't know why TPTB always come up with these type of storylines to prop other characters.
It's just too sad.
as she hasnt had enough. i have always felt sam has been written as a tortured character
I agree with you. TPTB write her as always having some kind of drama, trauma and emotional pain going on. It needs to end. I didn't think Sam would be facing
a medical crisis with baby Danny, after all that's she's gone through, I hoped she would have some happiness, finally.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Soaps give babies crisis' all the time. sometimes even before they're born. I dont think Sam should be immune to that, but i agree. it does seem a little overkill at this point. She lost a baby once, had this one stolen and was made to think he was dead, got him back and lost his father a day later. when is enough a enough? they coulda saved this for one of the 2 babies that are gonna be born in the fall lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 05:07 PM
natdot99
:what: Danny is a sick baby and Sam is a mother dealing with her baby's medical crisis. Patrick is a compassionate physician that understands he must put personal feelings aside.

Patrick has been caught up in Sabrina/Britt drama, period. He never given Sam/Danny the time of day. If Patrick was a compassionate doctor he would have heeded Silas diagnosis, instead he got hostile when he got challenged. Silas was right, Patrick is a neurosurgeon, not a pediatrician.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jun 5 2013, 06:03 PM
Classic
Jun 5 2013, 05:07 PM
natdot99

Patrick has been caught up in Sabrina/Britt drama, period. He never given Sam/Danny the time of day. If Patrick was a compassionate doctor he would have heeded Silas diagnosis, instead he got hostile when he got challenged. Silas was right, Patrick is a neurosurgeon, not a pediatrician.
Patrick is caught up in the Sabrina/Britt hot mess, but that has nothing to do with his compassion for Danny and Sam, Futhermore, Patrick didn't
give them the time of day previously because they weren't friends, Danny wasn't sick, now, the situation has changed in a major way.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 06:59 PM.

nightfan

natdot99
Jun 5 2013, 05:52 AM
WrecklessLove
Jun 4 2013, 08:52 PM
Like, how do u get Cancer from a rash? the hell kinda drive thru diagnosis is that? I'm over Ol Ponytail already

Danny is a infant and they have limited immunity to fight off a serious disease. A rash that does not go away in a couple of days on a infant, represent a serious conditon.

nightfan
Jun 5 2013, 12:54 AM
Molly's just a bit too cheerful. But with a name like Molly, what can you expect?

I'm not a fan of Shawn killing Franco. Why would Alexis want to be romantically involved with a hitman? And how is he fit to be a mentor to TJ? Just not sure about this convoluted hit plot. For some reason, because I expect Sonny to follow through with such a plan, I'm unhappy with Carly getting involved with this. It would taint her for me.

Jason was a hitman and involved with several young ladies and treated Michael like his own son.
Yes, but with Sam being a private investigator, that's expected.
I don't expect an educated, well off attorney like Alexis to slum it like that.

nightfan

I believe the secret Taylor has on Felix is that he's gay and his family doesn't know. This plays into anti-gay attitudes in black households. I even read that the actor months and months ago once heard this was a concern among some fans before it was understood that Felix, the character, was accepted by the audience. Could be a good story.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly need remind you YOUR children's father is Sonny Corintho's,he kills people,so funny she doesn't like KiKi because her last name has ties to the mob.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Oh man! Howarth was way too over the top in those scenes with the Qs. I wanted Monica to slap Franco's silly mug. This just isn't working for me.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sorry, RH is playing the same role he did on OLTL, being public enemy number one while the other brother was quickly forgiven for all his sins.
Kate/Olivia needs to go a trip around the world.
Another :bs: :bs: :huh?: :what: :wtf: moment goes to having the charges against Kate dropped and having cells phones in court. Some courts prohibited cell phones in their locations.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Writers are u forgetting Michael and KiKi are first cousins,hello.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BalscoFan5
Jun 6 2013, 04:28 PM
Writers are u forgetting Michael and KiKi are first cousins,hello.
I forgot that too.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I don't log onto the boards that much so this is a legit question.

I realize that Chad Duell and Kristen Alderson had a very small pool of fans when they were Michael and Starr and to some very small point that might be acceptable.

But Michael and Kiki might just be the worst coupling in the history of soaps (and that covers a lot of nauseating couples).

So my question is this: Do these two SERIOUSLY have a fan base out there that are rooting for them? I mean other than TPTB whom obviously plan on force feeding these two down our throats this summer.

Nate
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 7 2013, 08:51 AM
I don't log onto the boards that much so this is a legit question.

I realize that Chad Duell and Kristen Alderson had a very small pool of fans when they were Michael and Starr and to some very small point that might be acceptable.

But Michael and Kiki might just be the worst coupling in the history of soaps (and that covers a lot of nauseating couples).

So my question is this: Do these two SERIOUSLY have a fan base out there that are rooting for them? I mean other than TPTB whom obviously plan on force feeding these two down our throats this summer.
They do. On twitter people were all happy because they almost kissed. The pairing name is MiKi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply