Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (12,854 Views)
six
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Jun 5 2013, 05:36 PM
Soaps give babies crisis' all the time. sometimes even before they're born. I dont think Sam should be immune to that, but i agree. it does seem a little overkill at this point. She lost a baby once, had this one stolen and was made to think he was dead, got him back and lost his father a day later. when is enough a enough? they coulda saved this for one of the 2 babies that are gonna be born in the fall lol
Those babies aren't going to be Quartermaines who could benefit from Franco's bone marrow. Hopefully we won't go down that predictable road, though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Danny is in the hospital because it looks like he has leukemia you boob.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

six
Jun 7 2013, 10:45 AM
WrecklessLove
Jun 5 2013, 05:36 PM
Soaps give babies crisis' all the time. sometimes even before they're born. I dont think Sam should be immune to that, but i agree. it does seem a little overkill at this point. She lost a baby once, had this one stolen and was made to think he was dead, got him back and lost his father a day later. when is enough a enough? they coulda saved this for one of the 2 babies that are gonna be born in the fall lol
Those babies aren't going to be Quartermaines who could benefit from Franco's bone marrow. Hopefully we won't go down that predictable road, though.
Oh we are. Guaranteed..

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Well, Laura Wright will excel in this storyline. It's not the first time she's played the parent of a child in an incestuous relationship.

The only difference is that Stephanie Gatschet and Tom Pelphrey were HOT together.

Duell and Alderson? Not even lukewarm. Less than tepid.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:bonk: :bonk: to Carly, she trying to blame Franco on Danny illness. What are odds that Franco will donate his bone marrow to save Danny. :eyeroll:
:roflol: When Britt called Felix, Sabrina fairy godmother.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

What are odds that Franco will donate his bone marrow to save Danny.

IMO the odds are very high. I dislike the storyline as the heat of a thousand suns, how dare TPTB use baby Danny's illness to prop up Franco. :censored:

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 7 2013, 06:44 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Classic
Jun 7 2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:

What are odds that Franco will donate his bone marrow to save Danny.

IMO the odds are very high. I dislike the storyline as the heat of a thousand suns, how dare TPTB use baby Danny's illness to prop up Franco. :censored:

And the odds are great that this IS all part of reforming a psychopath. He'll probably save Michael from a burning building before long. Ugh.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I cannot stress enough how much i love Ava Jerome. she is so kick ass lol

I just... dont know what to make of this Morgan/Kiki/Michael thing. i read a spoiler that may or may not be true about Michael getting involved with someone else soon and Kiki gets jealous or something. im assuming its Serena Baldwin, but who knows at this point. If the writers are so determined to put Chad and Kristen together, i think that means they ARE gonna un-Quartermaine Franco. Either way... i dont care

Ellie may annoy me, but i thought she looked really gorge today!

As did Sabrina. people may hate the Sabrina/Britt/Felix storyline, but u gonna admit they have the best insults for each other lol

LPS
Member Avatar

The entire Franco family is awful. Him trying to be cute with AJ and Tracey was gag worthy.

I don't care for MW's character. She doesn't play the bitch well.

Kiki needs to go. The slow motion shot with Michael was lame. They have zero chemistry.

Lol... Britt and Felix are funny. Sabrina is a wooden boards with a smiley face drawn on it.
Edited by LPS, Jun 7 2013, 07:42 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I don't care for MW's character. She doesn't play bitch well.

IMO she's the only adult who is watchable in the Franco/Jerome hot azz mess.

Quote:

i think that means they ARE gonna un-Quartermaine Franco...Either way i don't care

I also read it's possible Franco will be un-Quatermained, however, if tptb do it, it will just be another hot azz mess. The only alternative that makes sense
is killing Franco off with a murder-mystery storyline.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 7 2013, 07:52 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

ron messed up big time. his show will go down in the drain soon. i have a feeling that days will continue beating them

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 7 2013, 07:29 PM

I don't care for MW's character. She doesn't play the bitch well.
For a very brief period of time -- say, late 1995 and early 1996 -- Maura West's Carly Tenny, still a relatively new character to As the World Turns, was hands down the most fierce and ferocious bitch on daytime TV.

Nobody was as bad as Carly in Oakdale. Not Phyllis Romalotti, Blair Cramer, even Sheila Carter paled in comparison to the bad deeds Carly was doing for that short period of time.

Sadly, West left the soap to have a baby, came back in 1997 and she never truly restored Carly to that earlier Joan Collins meets Morgan Brittany laced with a little 1986 style Nicollette Sheridan nastiness.

Hopefully, Ava will have an edge and perhaps release those claws from time to time because Maura West can do it.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I think they'll keep Franco a Quartermaine but have it come out that Kiki isn't his bio daughter (after they make the characters bond Todd/Starr style - so they keep the Todd/Starr relationship). Then Kiki goes running into Michael's arms after months of so called sexual tension and shame at being attracted to each other.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chad and Kristen are dating in real life,he was married,but he got an annulment.

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought Chad and Ms. Sh&tty Actress were just friends? Didn't she allegedly ruin his marriage?

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

KA did an interview a few weeks ago and she said that they are dating. michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/general-hospitals-kristen-alderson-interview-her-daytime-emmy-nomination-new-gh-character-oltl-revival/2013/05/08
Edited by Deverauxfan, Jun 8 2013, 03:57 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

KA is a homewrecker i think

LPS
Member Avatar

Alin89
Jun 8 2013, 05:45 PM
KA is a homewrecker i think
It is starting to look that way. I hope she turns into the Leann Rimes of GH, LOL

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 8 2013, 03:31 PM
I thought Chad and Ms. Sh&tty Actress were just friends? Didn't she allegedly ruin his marriage?
That never stopped James DePaiva and Kassie Wesley.

Or Ricky Paull Goldin and Beth Ehlers.

Or Austin Peck and Teri Colombino.

Or ... Oh, Lord this list can go on and on and on. :OhMy:

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I'm done with GH until RC leaves.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply