Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (11,953 Views)
ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 8 2013, 11:11 PM
Alin89
Jun 8 2013, 05:45 PM
KA is a homewrecker i think
It is starting to look that way. I hope she turns into the Leann Rimes of GH, LOL
Well I'm sure Chad played his part. A marriage succeeds or fails because of the spouses themselves. So KA couldn't have gotten in the middle of CD's marriage unless he allowed her to. For his part, Chad admits he rushed into things. Which gets interesting since I think he was with his now ex-wife for a while before they got married. But yes the timing of everything looks suspicious and KA for her part seemed into CD from the beginning. You can see it in their promo and off set pictures when KA first came to GH. No one's going to call her out publicly but it's not a good look for KA.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Jun 10 2013, 12:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I wish they'd start calling him Robert or Bobby and I can pretend the Franco part never happened.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

GH has been so all-over-the-place since the Nurse's Ball that it's practically been making my head spin. That being said - three things I AM enjoying are a) Tracy, always, b) new-Lulu, c) Felix and Britt interacting in the apartment right now. Great dynamics and dialogue.

The rest...eh, let's just say it needs work.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 8 2013, 03:31 PM
I thought Chad and Ms. Sh&tty Actress were just friends? Didn't she allegedly ruin his marriage?
CD was married? How old is he? I wouldn't peg him for being much older than like 22. I know people that age get married, but damn he looks young to me. So are we thinking that KA was the reason his marriage ended? Hmm, the plot thickens! :P

LPS
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jun 10 2013, 01:34 PM
LPS
I thought Chad and Ms. Sh&tty Actress were just friends? Didn't she allegedly ruin his marriage?
CD was married? How old is he? I wouldn't peg him for being much older than like 22. I know people that age get married, but damn he looks young to me. So are we thinking that KA was the reason his marriage ended? Hmm, the plot thickens! :P
KA posted a picture of herself in bed with CD (they weren't doing anything) and it was around the time of his annulment. Twitter users started to attack KA as a homewrecker.

No pitty from me. The other person always gets the bad rap...look at Austin Peck.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Today's episode was very very bad.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nate
Jun 10 2013, 02:11 PM
Today's episode was very very bad.

Preach it :hail:
It was really alot of FF material for me.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy Gh today, love see my Patrick/Sabrina scene. can't wait to see tomorrow...

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I thought it was an okay show today. I enjoyed the Felix/Britt stuff. And the ending was pretty good! I wonder if Olivia is dead?!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
LPS
Here's CD with his wife:

Posted Image

Chad Duell’s young marriage to Taylor Novack has been annulled, according to Soaps in Depth. Reportedly, the General Hospital star told the magazine the couple wasn’t ready for marriage.

"It was just too soon. I think we weren't ready." But he also allows that "It is the best thing for both of us."

The couple married in September 2012, but ended before the end of the year.

Source:Daytime Confidential

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 10 2013, 08:04 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

She's cuter then KA.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sabrina looked so pretty dining out with Patrick today, however she's dull and boooooring. :yawnz: The gurl needs a personality makeover.
For the first time in awhile, they have time together to enjoy....and what does Sabrina do, she brings up Britch! Way to go, gurl. :eyeroll:

Laura is back! Glad Lulu has good news. :cheer: But, is it just me...NuLulu is whiny.

Gawd....I hope a Franco/Carly romance isn't coming in the future. :facepalm:

Lawd...Olivia was shot! :o

Britt & Felix had quite a dialogue today. What if they become frenemies eventually?
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 10 2013, 09:05 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
LPS
He's 25.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 10 2013, 07:56 PM
JDeveraux_91
LPS
Here's CD with his wife:

Posted Image

Chad Duell’s young marriage to Taylor Novack has been annulled, according to Soaps in Depth. Reportedly, the General Hospital star told the magazine the couple wasn’t ready for marriage.

"It was just too soon. I think we weren't ready." But he also allows that "It is the best thing for both of us."

Thanks for posting. Obviously, the marriage was pretty darn short if they were able to have it annulled. I understand about them being young and not ready, but I'm also thinking that KA most certainly had something to do with it if her and Chad were dating a few short months later. On a totally shallow and petty note, the ex-wife is way prettier than KA. :P

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jun 11 2013, 09:07 AM
Classic
Jun 10 2013, 07:56 PM
JDeveraux_91
LPS
Here's CD with his wife:

Posted Image

Thanks for posting. Obviously, the marriage was pretty darn short if they were able to have it annulled. I understand about them being young and not ready, but I'm also thinking that KA most certainly had something to do with it if her and Chad were dating a few short months later. On a totally shallow and petty note, the ex-wife is way prettier than KA. :P
Yeah, we're talking waaaay prettier. But the same can be said of Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes. If I'm not mistaken, his longtime wife and mother of his kids, was once a model and still he dumped her for Rimes who on her best day never manages more than, "Oh, she's okay looking."

Look @ Tony Parker. He cheated on Eva Longoria. I'm gay as hell and can't quite figure out the reasoning there. Oh these heterosexuals and their wandering libidos.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 11 2013, 10:21 AM
I'm gay as hell and can't quite figure out the reasoning there. Oh these heterosexuals and their wandering libidos.
:roflol: :roflol: LMAO!! As a straight woman, I cannot figure out some of these men and their wondering libidos either. I'll never figure out how someone could dump any other woman for Leann Rimes. I don't think she's an attractive woman at all. I've always thought she was very odd looking to be honest. Nor can I figure out how Tony Parker cheated on the drop dead gorgeous Eva Longoria! These things remain a mystery to me as well. I don't think that KA is unattractive, she's cute, but CD's ex is in another category of pretty. :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't think Leanne Rhimes is ugly. She's pretty, IMO. Wasn't Cibirian's ex bat shit crazy and mean?

IMO, KA was not blessed with looks. I know that's shallow, but the fact she probably broke up marriage doesn't make me feel too guilty. I value loyalty and stuff like that bugs me. Plus, KA has zero actng skills....which really bugs me.

Its weird how some celebrities are more forgiven for their sins than others (e.g. Angelina Jolie and Liz Taylor). I wonder if it is because they have talent?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I haven't watched since last Wednesday and it looks like all I really missed was Olivia getting shot?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Going out on ur first date TWO MONTHS after u got together and mainly talking about his pregnant trollop... i wasnt feeling that at all. However i thought Sabrina looked gorgeous and the promo of them getting their horizontal tango on looks like its gonna be hot

I also thought Olivia and Connie looked really pretty yesterday too. shout out to the makeup department lol

no shout outs to the wardrobe department for continually putting Laura in those drabs tho

Shawn... come on sexual chocolate. u had a perfect shot. ugh lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Poor Duke,hahahaha.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply