Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (12,849 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sabrina is so girlish, I don't think she's ready for intimacy with Patrick....

EDIT: I'm surprised Sabrina was ready for sex with Patrick, however my opinion of her hasn't changed. She's just too girlish for him.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 11 2013, 01:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

BalscoFan5
Jun 11 2013, 01:01 PM
Poor Duke,hahahaha.
He and Emma are so cute together.

Actually watching today.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Duke looks ridiculous lmao

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tyler Christoper's hair is a hot mess today.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Miss Rhi
Jun 11 2013, 01:32 PM
I like Tyler's hair.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 11 2013, 01:32 PM
i thought it was just me. i was like, something looks different lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

The GH writers need to move the storylines along because i spent the whole episode tuning out the show. :shrug:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy GH today love all scene, Love Duke/Emma So cute. cannot wait to see what happen tomorrow...

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

im sorry... but Patrick and Sabrina's scenes today were effin adorable. i know i know.. most of yall dont like them together, but when he told Sabrina about Robin's dvd, i got all mushy. it was so sweet. looks like the poor girl is a virgin tho. thats gonna be interesting. in a town full of trollops, one virgin stands out :laugh:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Duke and Emma were cute. I'm over Connie being jealous of Sonny and Olivia being affectionate. They do share a child, and Connie gave him up voluntarily. Olivia seems like a better fit for Sonny anyway.

Curious about what happens between Alexis and Shawn once she finds out what he did. It's about damn time she started asking questions about the nature of Shawn's "work". He's pretty terrible as far as being hired muscle is concerned. Didn't even check with Sonny before taking the step of committing murder, just took Carly's word for it? Very dumb indeed. And Carly was completely fine with making HER business, that she often seems proud of, into a murder scene? More dumb. It really is time to tighten this show up again.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Duke and Emma made the show for me today. What's up with Nik's hair?

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

am i the only one who doesnt buy Shawn and Alexis as a couple? I like them individually, but not together. I cant think of anyone else for them to paired up with so i guess it doesnt matter lol

LPS
Member Avatar

OMG, who cares about lame Sabrina and her ex? And when did she become non-traditional? Please, she is the embodiment of female traditionalism. Sabrina looks kind of odd. Plus, that was the most boring love scene I have ever watched.

Booblivia has to be the DUMBEST psychic ever.

Please don't tell me that Carly is going to sleep with Franco.
Edited by LPS, Jun 12 2013, 01:32 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love this Patrick/Sabrina love scene. It took a long time for me to get behind them, but I am so there. Can't wait to see Sonny confront Carly.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 12 2013, 01:19 PM
OMG, who cares about lame Sabrina and her ex? And when did she become non-traditional? Please, she is the embodiment of female traditionalism. Sabrina looks kind of odd. Plus, that was the most boring love scene I have ever watched.

I turned the channel and watched something else and what are the odds that Sabrina will turn up pregnant with Patrick's baby :rolleyes: :eyeroll:

I wanted to :whack: Alexis because she had no problem getting involved with Sonny and sang the praises of Jason, and now she upset with Shawn :toetap:

Molly was happy as long as TJ was miserable but now she upset that he move on with his life, sounds like another character from another show. :whistling:
Edited by Miss Rhi, Jun 12 2013, 10:09 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I wouldn't be surprised Sabrina becomes pregnant with Patrick's baby. The fallout from that will be something else. Britt will lose it. :drunk:

I'm disappointed Shawn and Alexis still don't have their own storyline. Their relationship is just blah.

Quote:

Can't wait to see Sonny confront Carly.

IKR. She's always causing a hot azz mess. Olivia could've been killed!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 12 2013, 02:45 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

JessicaLeigh
Jun 12 2013, 01:33 PM
Love this Patrick/Sabrina love scene. It took a long time for me to get behind them, but I am so there. Can't wait to see Sonny confront Carly.
Me too I enjoy Patrina scene today :) and I also enjoy other thing like Sonny, Anna, and everyone on it. Can't wait to see what happen tomorrow... Sam & Silas will be on tomorrow can't wait

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I'll say this... Michael and Starr's 2 love scenes were hotter lol. Patrick and Sabrina's seemed to be really short. But maybe thats all Teresa was comfortable with tho. gotta respect that. Shes a married lady lol

I really wanna like Taylor and TJ. they are a gorgeous couple, but shes such a damn brat.

Carly is a horrible liar. Like shes hasnt had 15 years of practice bad

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I don't like this Sonny, Carly, Franco, and whoever else is in this trainwreck of a storyline. I don't like it at all. I just think it was an epic fail to even have this storyline with Franco....lots of FF. I just can't get over the fact that a few months ago, I was absolutely loving this show and now....ugh.... :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

talbab1994
Jun 12 2013, 05:53 PM
I don't like this Sonny, Carly, Franco, and whoever else is in this trainwreck of a storyline. I don't like it at all. I just think it was an epic fail to even have this storyline with Franco....lots of FF. I just can't get over the fact that a few months ago, I was absolutely loving this show and now....ugh.... :shame:
I cannot agree more, Previously I was giving RC and TPTB high praises, but OMG...what a difference a few months make, and unfortunately the
Franco/Carly/Sonny fiasco is gonna go from very bad to worst before it finally ends.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 12 2013, 06:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply