Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,302 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LPS
Jun 12 2013, 01:19 PM
OMG, who cares about lame Sabrina and her ex? And when did she become non-traditional? Please, she is the embodiment of female traditionalism. Sabrina looks kind of odd. Plus, that was the most boring love scene I have ever watched.

Booblivia has to be the DUMBEST psychic ever.

Please don't tell me that Carly is going to sleep with Franco.
TPTB are trying their damnest to make Pabrina appealing, however regardless it's an epic fail.

Olivia is always getting injured or hurt...I'll be glad when she finally gets a real storyline, isn't used as a filler anymore.

IMO it looks like the Carly/Franco sex is coming soon. UGH!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 12 2013, 06:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I don't mind Patrick/Sabrina. But I have to LOL at someone's idea about her getting pregnant with Patrick's baby. Just to see the Britch's face alone. :roflol:

Every storyline isn't great, but for me it is still enjoyable. The only one that I just have to FF through is the TJ/Molly/Rafe/Taylor stuff. Nothing wrong with teen story lines on a soap but both of the girls are selfish brats (in different ways) that I can't find anything to root for.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lol... :P The look on Molly's face watching TJ and Taylor through the window. Go TJ!
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jun 12 2013, 07:40 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

. All that was missing in today's love scenes between Patrick and Sabrina was some Disney princess theme song music......

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

im pretty sure Patrick has learned his lesson and strapped on a Magnum (he has big hands. im assuming....) especially considering he practically had the entire night planned and knew he was gonna get him some :laugh:

Nate
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jun 12 2013, 07:58 PM
. All that was missing in today's love scenes between Patrick and Sabrina was some Disney princess theme song music......
LOL I love you.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jun 12 2013, 07:58 PM

The post of the year :cheer: :rockon: :applause: :cart: :yahoo:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

At least ME's hair is down now and those stupid glasses are nowhere in sight.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

This whole Franco storyline is a mess. I like Roger's Franco much better than James'. But the whole retconned storyline of how everything went down just isn't working for me. Not having him set-up Michael's rape and having to re-visit the storyline due to RC's strange affliction for rape. And then him NOT raping Sam, but still putting her through a lot of trauma that could have easily been spent on spending that time with Jason? Not here for that shit.

Another thing that pisses me off is the Robin storyline and how it was dropped. And honestly, why would Jerry be behind it all? And Britt? Can we drop her? She's just a desperate version of Lisa Niles who doesn't attempt to infect Patrick with HIV (still the most disgusting storyline in recent years).

And people like Shawn/TJ/Taylor? What are they supposed to be? Filler? Can 'em all. Please. I think the show has potential to be great, but it needs a lot of fixing still. It's been more than a year of this supposed amazing headwriter being in power, and so far, I haven't been over-all impressed with it all. It's seem like it's recycled General Hospital and One Life to Live years happening right now.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Of course those glasses make a reappearance near the end.

This episode was snoozeworthy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 13 2013, 01:56 PM
Of course those glasses make a reappearance near the end.

I second the motion :hail:

GoldenGirl

Miss Rhi

Are you kidding me? Sonny threatening Carly made the episode worthwhile.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

GoldenGirl
Jun 13 2013, 03:10 PM
Miss Rhi

Are you kidding me? Sonny threatening Carly made the episode worthwhile.
No, I'm not kidding.

It all comes down to what we enjoy personally. So while Sonny being his usual self was entertaining for you it may not have been to someone else. I understand why Sonny was mad though.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sonny is always threatening somebody and saying somebody is dead to him. Not exciting to see when you have seen it so many times with him. Watched 2 minutes of today's episode and those 2 minutes couldn't even hold my attention. :shame: smdh
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jun 13 2013, 03:39 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

McSilas had that Uncle Jesse hair thing going today

Sonnys not gonna do shit to Carly. Hes sexy when hes made tho lol

I have thoroughly enjoyed this week without Michael and Kiki. Would probably be bored tomorrow if it wasnt for Luke and Tracy!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

IMO Maurice Benard was excellent in today's episode---as well as our Police Commissioner Anna Devane. I love how Anna knows exactly what went down, she just has to prove it. She is a thousand times the commissioner that Winston is on Days. I also liked the realistic touch of the police tape in the Metro Court restaurant.

I also enjoyed the re-appearance of Michael Easton's hair---and of Roger Howarth's eating habits.

It was nice seeing Lante holding hands at the hospital---this show is sorely lacking in stable couples.

Still adjusting to the Franco recast, but tomorrow should be fun with Luke and Tracy.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I was disappointed with the Sonny/Carly scene. It was the wrong place and time. He went in on her whispering at the hospital. The scene would've
been really good if she was at his house with no one around, no whispering nothing but yelling and cussing, heads exploding.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 13 2013, 07:09 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Not that I'm a bit surprised but it's starting to bother me quite a bit that Morgan has been back in Port Charles for over a month and has yet to share a scene with cousin Molly or brother Dante. It would be nice if all three brothers could hang out at Kelly's catching up. Imagine what Dante could say: my wife was kidnapped by a batty Cassadine, I thought she was dead, then she wasn't but her memory was wiped and she shacked up with Milo. Michael could then mention what happened the night of the Nurse's Ball.

Considering the history with Sonny "stealing" Michael from the Quartermaines, I love the idea of his son Morgan possibly living at the Q mansion. Nice ironic twist. It would be even better if he and AJ could be seen bonding, with AJ potentially catching on to Morgan's gambling issues.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Jun 13 2013, 08:02 PM
Not that I'm a bit surprised but it's starting to bother me quite a bit that Morgan has been back in Port Charles for over a month and has yet to share a scene with cousin Molly or brother Dante. It would be nice if all three brothers could hang out at Kelly's catching up. Imagine what Dante could say: my wife was kidnapped by a batty Cassadine, I thought she was dead, then she wasn't but her memory was wiped and she shacked up with Milo. Michael could then mention what happened the night of the Nurse's Ball.

Considering the history with Sonny "stealing" Michael from the Quartermaines, I love the idea of his son Morgan possibly living at the Q mansion. Nice ironic twist. It would be even better if he and AJ could be seen bonding, with AJ potentially catching on to Morgan's gambling issues.
To the bolded: I haven't thought about it like that. That would be an interesting twist. I'm not sold on this Morgan. Not sure if its the storyline or the actor. I couldn't care less if it was on or not. I like your twist.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

well i am only one that i enjoy GH yesterday (Thursdays) I do enjoy my patrina and Sam/Silas, Carly/Sonny today....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply