Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:56 PM (1,672 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OLTL: June Discussion

Posted Image

OLTL's 2002 Outstanding Drama Series Win

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards are this month on HLN!

Click here to see the nominations!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: OLTL.png (66.93 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

It was nice to see Matthew at least trying to bond with his son.

Hopefully Vicki can save her finances despite Dorian's attempt to screw her with the Pellegrino fund. And way to go, Jeffrey, for uncovering the scandal!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

This is the full length video of OLTL's theme song.

Todd and Blair! :wub: :cheer: :cloud9: I seriously can't wait to watch those scenes! :yahoo:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Cutter and Natalie :eyeroll:
Bo and Nora need to leave Destiny/Matthew alone, period.
Clint berates John because what he did to Natalie and still wants to see his son, yet he has no problem getting on Matthew case because he does not want to be father to Drew. Clint double standard has no bounds. :whistling: :shrug:

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I enjoyed Thursday episode, especially Nora "the Night Bird" on her perch advice to Matthew. It kinda made me feel good inside for some reason.

Matthew, Dani, and Jeffery just chillin' around the house was so real. I want Matthew and Destiny to be together SO BAD, but I'm mixed with Matthew/Dani and Destiny/Jeffery. I hope this Michelle person can act.

I knew Clint was behind the Natalie and John tension from the start since GH. It just wasn't like Natalie to do something like that to man she was supposedly meant to be with. This also going to put on strain on Clint and Viki as well as Viki's drama regarding the Pellegrino fund, the Banner, etc. I don't see them getting married or having a long relationship at all now. When Natalie find out, it's going to get ugly.

I'm finally intrigued with the Todd/Victor/tattoo story. I think Paolo Seganti (Auturo) is involved in this story, at least I hope. Roger Howarth can't carry the story by himself with some random person leaving notes and targeting his family.

David and Dorian conversation got me thinking David has an illegitimate child out there somewhere. The conversation was too touching and had me invested.

PUT BRUCE A CONTRACT! I'm also wanting Cutter and Natalie together, but Bruce could change that IF he was on contract. I also want more Vimal and Rama.

For Sean Riggold to be on recurring, he's been MIA. I could see him in scenes w/ Snoop Lion, who was AWESOME in his appearances, especially with Jeffery.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards air tonight at 8:00 PM/ET on HLN.

Please join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the show!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8821831/1/

Tash
Member Avatar

Is Victor ever coming back? TSJ isn't even in the credits anymore. He pretty much is the sole reason I watch

natdot99
Member Avatar

Tea is so judgmental of Todd yet she can forgive Victor for missing for a year, SMDH.
I like how Natalie grated Clint, and agreed that her/Sam/John could have worked things out if they were given the chance. I hope Bo/Nora find out what Clint did and jump in his case regarding Matthew.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I still haven't gotten past episode #8 (May 10 or something).

These shows are not easy to get through (unless you're a 13-year-old girl who is boy crazy).

six
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 19 2013, 11:40 AM
Tea is so judgmental of Todd yet she can forgive Victor for missing for a year, SMDH.
He was being held captive. There's nothing to forgive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply