Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
DR wants to know...; Favorite Lucas moments
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 03:29 PM (5,550 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

I think that he had some cute scenes with Sami when she lost her voice.
More recently, when he told Sami to take a hike after she ran off with Ej.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Jun 1 2013, 07:51 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 1 2013, 07:13 PM
I have many but ill have to take my time deciding on the top ones... I'll get back to this after the weekend
You can have your own favorite but you have to vote for mine to.
Oh no doubt.... I think that your favorite and my favorite are the same anyway... But you'll see
Online Profile Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

When Lucas rescued EJ & Sami from the steam room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLANqMRpqM

Online Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Skye
Jun 1 2013, 08:46 PM
When Lucas rescued EJ & Sami from the steam room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLANqMRpqM

"Your lips..are as soft as rose petals" :blulaugh: love EJucas
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jun 1 2013, 08:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

My favorite Lucas moment "Lucas returns to Salem". I'm not a long time days viewer so I don't really know the character of Lucas before 2008. This scene put a big ol smile on my face; although I love Ejami I can admit that Lumi are awesome also and this scene showcases that. Lucas can be Shouty sometimes (lol)but he is apart of days history and it was nice to see him back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

OH I love them ALL! Every. Single. Scene. Bryan has been in are perfection! AND his humor, Oh how I love Lucas' humor!!!

Take a look at this funny classic scene I love.

The salty French Toast!

In between all the love and the drama, LUMI always had fun. I miss Lucas with this version of Sami so much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Okay here I go. It's hard for me to pick a number so I went with what I thought was best...top 15

Lucas and Sami and the helicopter crash: Lucas poured his heart out about Will to Sami and it was super powerful....she thought he was going to leave her there to die, she was still hung up on Austin and he was married to Nicole. Sami has just refused to sign joint custody paperwork for Will and as they were flying back to Salem from the courthouse (yeah...it needed a helicopter ride) the copter crashed and she was left at the mercy of Lucas.....she thought he would leave her there to die and he proved her wrong. The speech where he says that she gave him the greatest gift anyone has ever given him was perfection...obviously he was talking about Will. The speech begin at about the 6:00 mark but the entire helicopter crash is worth watching. Remember this was when they HATED one another.....but Lorraine Broderick managed to write this scene in just the short time that she was HW.....

Lucas confronts Bill Horton after he finds out he's his father. Not much else needs to be said about this clip:

When Lucas admits he has a drinking problem to Alice. I have looked hard and long for this clip on youtube and I can't find it....if someone has it can they please link it? It's a very powerful scene and deserves to be watched again.

Lucas discovers he's Bill's son. This is slightly different then the clip above...it's the actual reveal, when he finds out, not when he confronts his father:

Lucas confesses to killing Curtis Brown to save Kate, who he thought was guilty of the crime. Obviously Lucas was innocent, so was Kate...but he didn't care....

Will's conception at the Titan Photo Lab. Such a defining moment in his life.

Lucas finds out about Will's paternity

#8 Lucas discovers Carrie's betrayal

Lucas confesses to Franco's killing and tries to stop Sami's execution:

Lucas does rock star Cherish in her dressing room
-I have to put this up here...just because it's the first time we ever saw Lucas on our screen and it's still one of the most memorable introductions to me....(Introductions of characters that are naked on soaps always amused me....wasn't Justin introduced this way?)....so here it is...the introduction of Lucas Roberts, also the very first time Lumi met:

Lucas proposes to Sami at Pent House Grille. He sang to her folks...and sure Bryan isn't very good at singing but who the hell cares...he sang to her...."When a man loves a woman"

Home to Me Dance..Lumi decides to teach Will how to dance and then this happens:

Lucas beats up Alan after Sami confessed that Alan raped her.

Lucas pleads with comatose Sami to live after Austin ran her over TWICE.

Lucas gives custody of Will over to Sami (there are 4 parts, all powerful, but these series of events leads Lucas to drink himself to a stupor and get caught up in the fire that Kate set to the K mansion in order to kill Victor. Bryan would be off the show while Lucas remained in a coma for 10 months and when he got back he had more muscles than Lucas when Lucas left.lol
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 1 2013, 10:19 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I love this scene too!! Lumi and that famous breaking bed!

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LL...you did NOT just do a top 15. LMAO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Mason
Jun 1 2013, 03:56 PM
jam6242
Jun 1 2013, 03:43 PM
When he put Tom's picture on Alice's at her gravesite. And I like when he tells Kate he's disowning her again.
I don't know if this is the same scene you're talking about since I feel like we've seen that at least half a dozen times, but it would also probably be mine as well.

Lucas disowning Kate is definitely one of my favorite Lucas scenes. BD rocked and so did LK!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2013, 09:29 PM
LL doesn't play when it comes to her Lucas/Bryan!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 1 2013, 09:25 PM
Okay here I go. It's hard for me to pick a number so I went with what I thought was best...top 15

Lucas and Sami and the helicopter crash: Lucas poured his heart out about Will to Sami and it was super powerful....she thought he was going to leave her there to die, she was still hung up on Austin and he was married to Nicole. Sami has just refused to sign joint custody paperwork for Will and as they were flying back to Salem from the courthouse (yeah...it needed a helicopter ride) the copter crashed and she was left at the mercy of Lucas.....she thought he would leave her there to die and he proved her wrong. The speech where he says that she gave him the greatest gift anyone has ever given him was perfection...obviously he was talking about Will. The speech begin at about the 6:00 mark but the entire helicopter crash is worth watching. Remember this was when they HATED one another.....but Lorraine Broderick managed to write this scene in just the short time that she was HW.....

Lucas confronts Bill Horton after he finds out he's his father. Not much else needs to be said about this clip:

When Lucas admits he has a drinking problem to Alice. I have looked hard and long for this clip on youtube and I can't find it....if someone has it can they please link it? It's a very powerful scene and deserves to be watched again.

Lucas discovers he's Bill's son. This is slightly different then the clip above...it's the actual reveal, when he finds out, not when he confronts his father:

Lucas confesses to killing Curtis Brown to save Kate, who he thought was guilty of the crime. Obviously Lucas was innocent, so was Kate...but he didn't care....

-I have to put this up here...just because it's the first time we ever saw Lucas on our screen and it's still one of the most memorable introductions to me....(Introductions of characters that are naked on soaps always amused me....wasn't Justin introduced this way?)....so here it is...the introduction of Lucas Roberts, also the very first time Lumi met:

Lucas proposes to Sami at Pent House Grille. He sang to her folks...and sure Bryan isn't very good at singing but who the hell cares...he sang to her...."When a man loves a woman"

Home to Me Dance..Lumi decides to teach Will how to dance and then this happens:

Lucas gives custody of Will over to Sami (there are 4 parts, all powerful, but these series of events leads Lucas to drink himself to a stupor and get caught up in the fire that Kate set to the K mansion in order to kill Victor. Bryan would be off the show while Lucas remained in a coma for 10 months and when he got back he had more muscles than Lucas left had when he when into the coma..lol
I vote for all those too!! So many nice memories!! I wish they wrote the show like they did back then!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I'll probably come up with more moments, but one sweet Lucas moment for me was his best man speech at Jack and Jennifer's wedding in the 2000s about second chances.

I also always liked seeing Lucas with the Hortons, especially the Horton women. He always played off well with Alice and Maggie.

As for Lumi, where to begin? I loved how snarky and sneaky he was in breaking up Sami and Austin's Las Vegas wedding. He had some great lines to Will, Philip and Belle as Sami and Austin were imploding in the hotel room. I also thought Bryan did a great job when the Stan reveal stopped his wedding to Sami cold.

I think I have liked Lucas best when he has been shown, and rightly so, as the more stable parent to Will. Even though TomSell don't write him well, I really enjoyed having Lucas lay in to Will a little about being responsible for his child after the baby reveal. It's been a thorn in my side the last few years how Lucas has been written as a parent to both Will and Allie, thus depriving us of some great Lucas father moments that I could describe here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Vicky4Mimi
Jun 1 2013, 09:22 PM
OH I love them ALL! Every. Single. Scene. Bryan has been in are perfection! AND his humor, Oh how I love Lucas' humor!!!

Take a look at this funny classic scene I love.

The salty French Toast!

In between all the love and the drama, LUMI always had fun. I miss Lucas with this version of Sami so much!
I tried to really keep my list more Lucas centric but man....I have to give a nod to French Toast too....

and Lumi baking cookies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yacSIswehQ

and Lumi camping trip, here is the fantasy...there is a real clip out there somewhere

I ALSO like the Lucas moment when he's in jail in 2008 and Sami comes to visit...powerful stuff!
Online Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

This scene always gives me cold chills! Lucas was so missed--and he was finally back, it was one of the best episodes ever! I sure wished they used him more now!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Jun 1 2013, 09:29 PM
Fuck YEAH! and you are lucky I didn't come up with a top 20.... :$ :wub2:
Online Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Lucas in Sami's Las Vegas bridal room. Calling her Scami.

Everything on LL's list. Cause I mean, yeah.

I loved Jennifer and Lucas' relationship back in the 2000s...nothing stands out, though. One of his tell-offs over Daniel would be great.

The LUMi proposal, yes.

Whoever mentioned the Cassie reveal...lmao, yes.

The lead up to the fire, which is on LL's list I believe, is tops.

Last week's scene with Massey's Will about being a hero. Such a great speech and so flavorful of Lucas' character.

Lucas finding about Mickey and that damned deleted text message. He was just so good.

Lucas taking Tom's photo and putting on Alice's at the memorial.

So many!

ETA: Um, yes to French Toast, too. Its just one of those defining couple scenes. Hysterical.
Edited by Keith, Jun 1 2013, 09:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lucas comes over after Will has nightmare

There are some FABULOUS moments in this one :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Jun 1 2013, 09:25 PM

Lucas gives custody of Will over to Sami (there are 4 parts, all powerful, but these series of events leads Lucas to drink himself to a stupor and get caught up in the fire that Kate set to the K mansion in order to kill Victor. Bryan would be off the show while Lucas remained in a coma for 10 months and when he got back he had more muscles than Lucas when Lucas left.lol
Wow, LL. You nailed it. I vote for all the above. lol

Although I don't post much here because I haven't been enjoying the show for quite some time. However, to show my support and appreciation for Lucas and his portrayer, Bryan Datillo, I'm adding my two cents and de-lurking. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1r_hzz1afA

Lucas catches his wife Carrie with Austin on the rooftop and lets loose on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSzF2MbtDc

And Lucas stealing the Clear Visage account away from Austin by blackmailing the client's (Mr.Schnitzel lol) grifter wife.
Edited by Reese, Jun 2 2013, 12:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kari936

I don't post but had to post in this thread... My favorite Lucas episode is when Lucas proposed to Sami at the Penthouse grill. Singing "WHen a Man Loves a Woman".

I got more I have to think about and get back to you!
Edited by Kari936, Jun 1 2013, 11:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic