Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
DR wants to know...; Favorite Lucas moments
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 03:29 PM (5,631 Views)
Harmony233

Def when Lucas was forced to hand over Will to sami
When he found out that Kate lied to him about who his father was
the reveal of bill Horton being his father
when he disowned Kate
when he proposed to sami by singing when a man loves a women
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lucas & Maggie talk about Mickey's death/voice message :*(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

My favorite Lucas scenes:

- Lucas and Sami break into the evidence room and get caught by Rafe. (There was some great comic timing and awesome banter in those scenes.) I also like the subsequent scenes where Lucas and Sami are chatting at the coffee shop as they discuss how their plan to steal the evidence went awry.

- Lucas learns he's Will's father. (I always saw this scene as a big turning point for Lucas. He and Sami had been best pals for years, and Lucas was shocked, horrified, and heartbroken that Sami had schemed to keep him from learning the truth. In addition, Lucas was dealing with the realization that he was a father and that his life would never be the same.)

- Lucas takes a teenaged Sami to the Spring Fling. (Lucas was wearing his military school uniform, and he had borrowed a Porsche to take Sami to the dance, and he had brought her a corsage. Really cute scenes!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Lucas finding out Will is his son

the home to me dance

the when a man loves a woman proposal

when Sami and Lucas made love for the first time

Lucas confessing to killing Franco to save Sami

basically everything on LLs list lol

the scene where Will came out and Lucas was there for him after Sami ran out

Lumi breaking into the police evidence room

Lucas' passion speech with him admitting he still has feelings for Sami and telling her she's the only one he wants to be with :wub2:

and the dammit kiss :wub2:

Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Hi
I was told there was this great thread I could gush about Lucas. I have to say one of my favorite Lucas moments was when Lucas and Sami tried pro tecting Will from Horton the Tiger. Plus the Lumi clown car kiss was a super plus. Another fave was when he stood by Sami after their 2007 wedding when she told him about EJ raping her. He was so supportive and humble for all the times he doubted her. I also thought BD did a great job when Lucas gave up custody (forced to anyways) of Will. I always loved Lucas/Will scenes. That's why I was happy with last weeks scenes. We need more Lucas. The character has the gray characteristics and rooting factor than all of Days current leading men. Heck sometimes hes the only reason I tune in. I want him to get a new love interest worthy of him too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I have so many but here my top 5 that i think right now

Lucas confesses to killing Curtis Brown to save Kate,

Lucas confesses to Franco's killing and tries to stop Sami's execution:

Lucas gives custody of Will over to Sami 2001

home to me dance

when a man loves a woman proposal
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

since i saw few moments mention without youtube link

so here some of them with youtube link

lucas and sami in evidance room

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiP7WoapsvM
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU75eEhNq2Y

find out will is gay
part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Owfs6GWms&list=PLfjitGwCaFmuP_XEyBH5fvi-jOvrVa2za&index=37
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6x8PFdV-f4&list=PLfjitGwCaFmuP_XEyBH5fvi-jOvrVa2za&index=39

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJKjCSf03s&list=PLfjitGwCaFmuP_XEyBH5fvi-jOvrVa2za&index=41

lucas put Tom's picture on Alice's at her gravesite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoWl9IT3D5M

lucas return to salem 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9gz9K8IL4&list=PLfjitGwCaFmuP_XEyBH5fvi-jOvrVa2za&index=2

find out that bill horton is his father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zynao7mr7Kc
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jun 2 2013, 05:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas get on jennifer Nerves just because he tell her truth on daniel-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16z-jfxETek

lucas find his mom lied about his father
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcGxGJdeQU&list=PL645377B719EB08A8
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGM_FWCMMQ0&list=PL645377B719EB08A8
part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3KgiH337a4&list=PL645377B719EB08A8&index=25

the clowen car kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrrZ_cvqG2M
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - oh no lysie, you are opening the floodgates.

OK - let me see. Invariably most of my fave Lucas moments will be tied up in Lumi as well (hope that's ok), but I will try to focus on why Lucas shines in those specifically.

First - LL, you are a goddess!! LOL rockin' top 15 - I want to give a vote to each of those moments as well, but highlight my personal faves among them, and some additional ones:

1) Lumi helicopter crash - the way Lucas poured his heart out to Sami despite the fact their being BITTER enemies at this point. A microcosm of early Lumi dynamic - capable of deep hate, masking deep love. But it's Lucas doing the heart-pouring - making it clear, at least to me, that he had feelings for Sami deeper than she did him at that point. Lucas telling Sami that she gave him the greatest gift with Will - so. much. awesome.

2) Lucas pleading with comatose Sami not to die after Austin ran her over. Twice (lol). Ah, what a moment. I was 13 or so when this was on, had been reeled into Days mainly because of the Sami/Lucas/Austin/Carrie quad story (it was sooooo compelling to middle-schooler-me), so everything to do with those 4 was must-see-TV for me. Esp. anything to do with Lucas and Sami scheming. But THIS was the first moment my ears perked up, I looked at Sami and Lucas in a slightly different way, and the Lumi obsessed shipper was born!! LOL - Lucas admitting feelings that I hadn't seen him share before, revealing that without Sami no one really understood him, saying they were the same, she and he, etc. This rather cadish, schemey character sharing such vulnerability - I gobbled it all up. And there was Kate, lurking in the background, her fear and disapproval over what was coming into being in that hospital room deliciously palpable.

3) Lucas standing by Sami at the green wedding, and then admitting mistakes he had made along the way in the relationship, that would lead Sami to feel the need to keep the rape a secret from him. Lumi was a rocky ride for sure, with Lucas having major insecurity- and history-fueled doubts along the way. It wasn't always pretty to watch, but I understood these were tests for the characters and for the relationship (all the best ones are complex and ever-so-wonderfully dysfunctional). So it really was such a profound moment for me to see Lucas 1) not care about anything Sami might have done - he was marrying her and loving her and that was that and 2) admit his wrongs. It really was so filled with pathos for me, and growth for Lucas, and a great moment for the show, to allow Lucas to acknowledge this past with Sami, and to show how all that history informed the current moment in which Lucas found himself. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub2: :wub2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSKALEaecSU

around 9:30

4) The scenes (it was a 4-parter as LL points out) when Lucas has to hand Will over to Sami. Ugh. Broke. My. Heart. His scenes with Kate specifically were very, very good - also the one time I ever felt any warmth in my heart for Kate, as she lamented with her son and called Sami heartless (which, yeah, she was). And the utter destruction of a father, of a person BD conveyed - all so gripping, and very powerfully acted.

5) Lucas often brought the funny, one of my fave moments also being the french toast Lumi scene. Specifically when Sami asks him if the french toast is good, he can't even speak b/c the food is so horrendous, so he just kind of braces himself and gives an overly-enthusiastic thumbs up instead. Teehee :wub2:

6 and 7) The speech Lucas gives Sami after he and Will sabotage her date with EJ - I love this scene for two parts. 6) What he says to Sami not wanting to be with anyone else, being bored out of his mind with Carrie, being with Carrie to get over Sami, that they fight and love harder than anyone he knows, that it's good they drive each other so crazy, when he walks up behind her and whispers for Sami to tell him to his face she doesn't want to be with him - ughhh sooo freaking sexy. So that was all magic. But then we have; 7) the Lumi funny hour that immediately followed, when Will runs into the living room screaming that he knew his parents would fight and it never changes. To cover Sami makes it seem like they weren't fighting, but talking about going on a family picnic or family hike instead. LOL. I am paraphrasing: "What did you mean when you told dad to pack up?" "I meant that I read somewhere that families should take more picnics", etc. LOL. But what was really hysterical was watching Lucas's silent reactions as Sami was trying to cover, where he was trying to keep from cracking up and it was clear he and Will had planned this together. LOL. Oh Lucas (oh Bryan). To cap it off, Sami gives Lucas a little knowing smile as she leaves. Perfection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbNWrKg-30

8) When Sami is panting Will's room, she feels threatened by EJ when he barges in, EJ calls her a tease, Lucas comes in to stop what's happening, Sami says oh God Lucas, Alan also called me a tease (leading up to the rape), and Lucas says "I didn't think that then and I don't think that now" (or something like that). Loved it for the call-back to Sami's history, the call-back to Lumi's history as friends, and for it evidencing Lucas's support of Sami. And then Lucas pours paint over EJ - that was some nice icing.

9) Lumi proposals when Lucas sings (2005) and also 2007 proposal, when Lucas tells Sami he thought the stunt she pulled on Kate was great, that he never wants Sami to lose the fire inside her b/c that is why he loves her so very much, and then proceeds to say some other very wonderful things. Ah, the memories....... :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Ogqfj5OBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN5NnQdFKqg

10) Lucas and Will moments. Recently, his quiet and understanding scenes with CM's Will when Will first came out to his parents and Sami ran away; his little speech to Will about the impact/profundity of being a father immediately after the Wabi baby reveal; and then his bedside talk/confession to Will just last week. We need more of these moments.

11) Reveal that Lucas was Will's father at Sami and Austin's wedding. I loved it for a few reasons, not the least of which was that Lucas figured it out on his own after reading the letter or blood results or whatever they were that proved Austin wasn't Will's father. But then also his hurt that Sami would actually lie to him, conspire against him, carry out her manipulations against him - ugh, heartbreaking. And it set-up the Lumi enemy years in a way that completely legitimated the bitterness - Lucas's feeling of betrayal in those scenes was palpable.

12) Lucas's and (Lumi's) introduction on the show in Cherish's dressing room.

13) Lucas confronting Kate for lying to him about his father.

14) Any time Lucas truth-told to Jennifer about Daniel, and Lucas just being generally anti-Fetch. Voice of reason that one is.

I am sure there are more, and I will very likely be posting again, but these will do for now. Thanks guys, for putting together this countdown to celebrate Bryan and Lucas's 20 years when the show itself has clearly had to interest to acknowledge this milestone.

:P
Edited by elci525, Jun 3 2013, 10:08 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 1 2013, 09:25 PM
Okay here I go. It's hard for me to pick a number so I went with what I thought was best...top 15

Lucas and Sami and the helicopter crash: Lucas poured his heart out about Will to Sami and it was super powerful....she thought he was going to leave her there to die, she was still hung up on Austin and he was married to Nicole. Sami has just refused to sign joint custody paperwork for Will and as they were flying back to Salem from the courthouse (yeah...it needed a helicopter ride) the copter crashed and she was left at the mercy of Lucas.....she thought he would leave her there to die and he proved her wrong. The speech where he says that she gave him the greatest gift anyone has ever given him was perfection...obviously he was talking about Will. The speech begin at about the 6:00 mark but the entire helicopter crash is worth watching. Remember this was when they HATED one another.....but Lorraine Broderick managed to write this scene in just the short time that she was HW.....

Lucas confronts Bill Horton after he finds out he's his father. Not much else needs to be said about this clip:

When Lucas admits he has a drinking problem to Alice. I have looked hard and long for this clip on youtube and I can't find it....if someone has it can they please link it? It's a very powerful scene and deserves to be watched again.

Lucas discovers he's Bill's son. This is slightly different then the clip above...it's the actual reveal, when he finds out, not when he confronts his father:

Lucas confesses to killing Curtis Brown to save Kate, who he thought was guilty of the crime. Obviously Lucas was innocent, so was Kate...but he didn't care....

Will's conception at the Titan Photo Lab. Such a defining moment in his life.

Lucas finds out about Will's paternity

#8 Lucas discovers Carrie's betrayal

Lucas confesses to Franco's killing and tries to stop Sami's execution:

Lucas does rock star Cherish in her dressing room
-I have to put this up here...just because it's the first time we ever saw Lucas on our screen and it's still one of the most memorable introductions to me....(Introductions of characters that are naked on soaps always amused me....wasn't Justin introduced this way?)....so here it is...the introduction of Lucas Roberts, also the very first time Lumi met:

Lucas proposes to Sami at Pent House Grille. He sang to her folks...and sure Bryan isn't very good at singing but who the hell cares...he sang to her...."When a man loves a woman"

Home to Me Dance..Lumi decides to teach Will how to dance and then this happens:

Lucas beats up Alan after Sami confessed that Alan raped her.

Lucas pleads with comatose Sami to live after Austin ran her over TWICE.

Lucas gives custody of Will over to Sami (there are 4 parts, all powerful, but these series of events leads Lucas to drink himself to a stupor and get caught up in the fire that Kate set to the K mansion in order to kill Victor. Bryan would be off the show while Lucas remained in a coma for 10 months and when he got back he had more muscles than Lucas when Lucas left.lol
I taking everything in your list
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elci525
Jun 2 2013, 06:04 AM
LOL - oh no lysie, you are opening the floodgates.

OK - let me see. Invariably most of my fave Lucas moments will be tied up in Lumi as well (hope that's ok), but I will try to focus on why Lucas shines in those specifically.

First - LL, you are a goddess!! LOL rockin' top 15 - i want to give a vote to each of those moments as well, but highlight my personal faves among them, and some additional ones:

1) Lumi helicopter crash - the way Lucas poured his heart out to Sami despite the fact that they BITTER enemies at this point. A microcosm of early Lumi dynamic - capable of deep hate, masking deep love. But it's Lucas during the heart-pouring - making it clear, at least to me, that he had feelings for Sami deeper than she did him at that point. Lucas telling Sami that she gave him the greatest gift - so. much. awesome.

2) Lucas pleading with comatose Sami not to die after Austin ran her over. Twice (teehee) - ah, what a moment. I was 13 or so when this was on, had been reeled into Days mainly because of the Sami/Lucas/Austin/Carrie quad story (it was sooooo compelling to middle-schooler-me), so everything to do with those 4 was must-see-TV for me. Esp. anything to do with Lucas and Sami scheming. But THIS was the first moments my ears perked up, I looked at Sami and Lucas in a slightly different way, and the Lumi obsessed shipper was born!! LOL - Lucas admitting feelings that I hadn't seen him share before, revealing that he was alone and that without Sami no one really understood him, say they were the same, she and he, etc. This rather cadish, schemey character sharing such vulnerability - I gobbled it all up. And there was Kate, lurking in the background, her fear and disapproval over what was coming into being in that hospital see deliciously palpable. So, yeah, birth of so many dynamics right there =) LOVE IT! :wub2:

3) Lucas standing by Sami at the green wedding, and then admitting mistake he had made along the way in the relationship, that would lead her to feel the need to keep the rape a secret from him. That was such a powerful two moments for me. Lumi was a rocky ride for sure, with Lucas having major insecurity- and history-feuled doubts along the way. It wasn't always pretty to watch, but I understood these were tests for the characters and for the relationship (all the best ones are complex and ever-so-wonderfully dysfunctional). So it really was such a profound moment for me to see Lucas 1) not care about anything Sami might have done - he was marrying her and loving her and that was that and 2) admit his wrongs. It really was so filled with pathos for me, and growth for Lucas, and a great moment for the show, to allow Lucas to acknowledge this past with Sami, and to show how all that history informed the current moment in which Lucas found himself. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub2: :wub2:

4) The scenes (it was a 4-parter as LL points out) when Lucas has to had Will over to Sami. Ugh. Broke. My. Heart. His scenes with Kate specifically were very, very good - also the one time I ever felt any warmth in my heart for Kate, as she lamentd with her son and called Sami heartless (which, yeah, she was). And the utter destruction of a father, of a person BD conveyed - all so gripping, and very powerfully acted.

5) Lucas often brought the funny, one of my fave moments also being the french toast Lumi scene. Specifically when Sami asks him if the french toast is good, he can't even speak b/c the food is so horrendous, so just kind of braces himself and gives and overly-enthusiastic thumbs up instead. Teehee :wub2:

6) Speech Lucas gives Sami after he and Will sabotage her date with EJ - I love this scene for two parts. A) What he says to Sami not wanting to be with anyone else, being bored out his mind with Carrie, being with Carrie to get over Sami, that they fight and lover harder than anyone he knows, that it's good they drive each other so crazy, when he walks up behind her and whispers for Sami to tell him to his face she doesn't want to be with him - ughhh sooo freaking sexy. So that was all magic. But then we have B) the Lumi funny hour when Will comes out screaming that he knew his parents would fight and it never changes. To cover Sami makes it seem like they weren't fighting, but talking about going on a family picnic or family hike instead. LOL that was such a funny moment. I am paraphrasing - "What did you mean when you told dad to pack up?" "I meant that I read somewhere that families should take more picnics", etc. LOL. But what was really hysterical was watching Lucas's silent reactions as Sami was trying to cover, where he was trying to keep from cracking up and it was clear he and Will had planned this together. LOL. Oh Lucas (oh Bryan). To cap it off, Sami gives Lucas a little knowing smile as she leaves. Perfection.

7) When Sami is panting Will's room, she feels threatened by EJ when he barges in, EJ calls her a tease, Lucas comes in to stop what's happening, Sami says oh God Lucas, Alan also called me a tease (leading up to the rape), and Lucas says "I didn't think that then and I don't think that now" (or something like that). Loved it for the call-back to Sami's hisotry, the call-back to Lumi's history as friends, and for it evidencing Lucas's support of Sami. And then Lucas pours paint over EJ - that was some nice icing.

8) Lumi proposals #2 and #3 for what Lucas says/does.

9) Lucas and Will moments. Recently, his quiet and understanding scenes with CM's Will when Will first came out to his parents and Sami ran away; his little speech to Will about the impact/profundity of being a father immediately after the Wabi baby reveal; and then his bedside talk/confession to Will just last week. We need more of these moments.

10) Reveal that Lucas was Will's father at Sami and Austin's wedding. I loved it for a few reasons, not the least of which was that Lucas figured it out on his own after reading the letter or blood results or whatever they were that proved Austin wasn't Will's father. But then also his hurt that Sami would actually lie to him, conspire against him, carry out her manipulations against him - ugh, heartbreaking. And it set-up the Lumi enemy years in a way that completely legitimated the bitterness - Lucas's feeling of betrayal in those scenes was palpable.

11) Lucas's and (Lumi's) introduction on the show in Cherish's dressing room.

I am sure there are more, and I will very likely be posting again, but these will do for now. Thanks guys, for putting together this countdown to celebrate Bryan and Lucas's 20 years when the show itself has clearly had to interest to acknowledge this milestone.

:P

I taking everything in your list too
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

my 2 favorite scenes in my shallow note which both great to watch without being shallow

the salty French Toast and lucas sleepless night with no voice sami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92fjIj9BKk&list=PLfjitGwCaFmtFz6q8vR7lr6-6OQuHtoGm&index=50

which also memo to days wardrobe department let men on dats wear like that again :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I love Lucas and Nicole scenes. I love when they were hanging out. At the dimansion for the 4th of July. I also love this small scene where. He offers to help Nicole with her drinking problem.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

when Lucas came back this last time and told Sami he had taken a seriously wrong turn some where. When the real tests of the twins were shown as Lucas as the father of both babies.

Lumi camping.

The Lumi tickle fight when Lucas first came back this time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thegeneralswife

I don't really post here but I wanted to support Lucas

My favorite Lucas moment was when Lucas Became Sami's boss at the hospital
http://youtu.be/QraBxQIwa_s
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Most of my Lucas moments are Lumi,Alice,Kate,Will and Allie,Johnny and Sydney moments too along with Maggie and Julie also and a lot of these moments do include Sami since Sami has been a constant in Lucas life and always will be in Lucas life along with Kate as well.

My list contains a lot of Lumi moments where my list is the following I have a lot here and whats not to love when it comes to Lucas.

All of Lucas heroic moments saving Sami's life from Sal the guy with a scalpal,Alan,also from Horton the tiger with his quick thinking with the fireworks to scare the tiger off and get the tiger away from the cave and Sami also when he shielded Sami with his body when he thought the bomb was going to go off and also shielding Sami from the posionous gas in the brief case and Shielding Sami again in her apartment also when another moment I love is when Lucas gave a pregnant Sami who stopped breathing CPR bring her back to life again,Lucas stopping the forklift saving Sami's life,Lucas being their for the birth of the twins.

Other Lucas moments I love are him Shoving the wedding cake in Kate's face, him disowning Kate,Lucas estinguishing Kate and EJ with a fire estinguisher,Lucas spending the night when Sami wanted him to because Sami wanted to fall asleep in his arms and didn't want to sleep alone with her wanting Lucas to stay the night with her,Lucas at Sami's bedside after she woke up at the hospital with a book in his hand where he stayed their by her beside all night not wanting to leave her side ,Lucas I'm trying to be the man you deserve speech where Sami wanted Lucas to stay the night,The Irish wedding prayer at the Green wedding he recited which was really beautiful,Lucas dancing and busting a move,The food fight where he and Sami squared off with Will's teacher,Lucas and Sami backing cookies together and the flour fight,Did you Dream of this kiss,The mutal soulmate dream where Sami and Lucas had the same dream,I definately agree on the Lucas eating Sami's salty French Toast and his face was priceless when he did and he ate it all of it anyway and did it out of love for Sami aww,Lucas the romantic bring Sami breakfast in bed,making Sami an icecream sundae Lucas and Sami breaking the bed together and then doing it again a second time

Lucas scenes with Alice where Alice comforted him and also the scene where he kissed her hand these were really beautiful moments with both Alice and Lucas.

Lucas latest scenes with Will with their father and son talk when Will is holding Arianna,and Lucas smiling at his granddaughter

Lucas singing When a Man Loves A Woman,I agree on Lucas and Sami teaching Will how to Dance also. Lucas aranges a surprise for Sami and sets up a camping trip indoor with Allie,Johnny,and Sydney this moment is really adorable watching Lucas and all the kids together surprise Sami.

Offline Profile Goto Top

counting_the_days

Been lurking here for months (love the site!) but had to come out of hiding to show my support for Lucas/BD. Here's hoping that someone at Days will get freaking clue and give the man a story!

I pretty much agree with all of the moments listed in this thread. I could probably go on forever since Lucas is my absolute fave, but I'll just list my top three:

3) Lucas stops Sami's execution.

2) Lumi's conversation after the green wedding when Lucas learns about the rape and that the baby might be EJ's.

1) Lucas handing Will over to Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I agree Lysie should have given us a top 100 or more of Lucas greatest moments over the last 20 years. I know we all have a lot and I have a lot more I would love to list I wish I could and again its hard to narrow it down to just 10 I also like a lot of Lucas and Jennifer's scenes together,Lucas and Billie's scenes together,and Lucas and Philip's scenes together as well,along with Lucas and Sonny as well and others as well with Lucas. I loved all the Lumi scenes over the years with Lucas and Sami expecially all of the scenes from 1993 to now also.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

One of my fav scenes with Lucas is when Sami had to tell him that Ej raped her and that he stood by her no matter what. Then even though one of the twins might not have been his, he still stood by her. Those are some of my fav Lucas times and what really made me a fan, is that no matter what Lucas has stood by Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jewell

OK... was never a fan of what Kate or Lucas did to Sami - let me make that part clear right away - but OMG did I ever laugh at the idea of it. Lucas in Italy dressed in that surfer get-up. I don't know HOW Lauren and Bryan were able to keep a straight face during those scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=917KjFkfii8&feature=share&list=PLFEDEE55C31073458 He can pull of so many things.
Romance, Comedy, straight shooter, HEARTBREAKING scenes where you can go thru 2 boxes of tissues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7A9LfeYTc&feature=share&list=PLFEDEE55C31073458

But that above link ... that was just Bry being willing to do anything ... KUDOS for bringing your A-GAME to every show for 20 yrs. xo
Edited by jewell, Jun 2 2013, 01:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic