Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
DR wants to know...; Favorite Lucas moments
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 03:29 PM (5,596 Views)
Lumi_are_true_love

Another great moment was Sami fantasy when Lucas morphed into Ozzy with the talking Blue Jay thats one of the funniest moments I ever seen and I loved this scene and couldn't stop laughing and about spit out my drink with that scene of when Sami had this weird daydream/fantasy about her and Lucas together.

My other favorite Lucas moments are Sami and Lucas watching shooting stars together,Lucas saving Sami in the area where exploding bombs were going off around her and then he kisses her as well.

I love Lucas fantasy about him and Sami where Sami gets a pie in the face but then he seductively takes his finger and eats the pie then and looks at her with love in his eyes and wants her bad,I also loved the other Lucas scenes were he takes Sami hand and helps her into his bed and then when she falls asleep in her arms content he kisses the top of her head as well that was beautiful,I also loved when Lucas gave Sami a locket engraved Sami My Life,My Love Forever,again reminising about Lucas and Sami together brings back fond memories which truly makes me miss them all the more all the piggy back make out sessions all of Lucas shirts being ripped open with buttons flying everywhere,all the times Lucas walked around in towels,boxers,all the countertop fantsies Sami had about Lucas and Lucas spending the night on the couch and Sami watching him and Lucas pulling Sami into his lap and them staring at each other. I could go on and on about Lucas for hes my favorite subject to talk about. Thanks Treasure for the Holloween Food fight clip for its fun watching it all over again once more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 3 2013, 09:46 AM
There is a moment where Lucas sneaks into Will's bedroom in Sami's apartment to see him. He is not allowed around Will because of Sami's false allegations toward him, he's lost custody of Will and he enters the kid's room through a window.

That scene itself was amazing.
YES! Another great one, I wasn't much of Lucas fan at that time but I loved that scene. I always loved the how much Lucas loved Will even before he found out Will was his son, that was one of the defining aspects of the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ClayZebra

Lumi_are_true_love
Jun 3 2013, 12:18 PM
Another great moment was Sami fantasy when Lucas morphed into Ozzy with the talking Blue Jay thats one of the funniest moments I ever seen and I loved this scene and couldn't stop laughing and about spit out my drink with that scene of when Sami had this weird daydream/fantasy about her and Lucas together.
For comedic scenes, I think the Ozzie and Harriet/Ozzy and Sharon fantasy may have been his best ever. He did a dead-on Ozzy Osbourne.

http://youtu.be/OnbmJsWpkd4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Jun 3 2013, 12:26 PM
LuvingLumi
There is a moment where Lucas sneaks into Will's bedroom in Sami's apartment to see him. He is not allowed around Will because of Sami's false allegations toward him, he's lost custody of Will and he enters the kid's room through a window.

YES! Another great one, I wasn't much of Lucas fan at that time but I loved that scene. I always loved the how much Lucas loved Will even before he found out Will was his son, that was one of the defining aspects of the character.
Yes, I have always loved Lucas intense loyalty. Once he considers a character family he is straight ride or die for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

Yep I really like that scene too. Lucas was always devoted to Will, I like the scene where he has to give Will up too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

I've always liked this scene as well, after the Lucas/Cassie wrongness.

From about 5:25
Edited by jaygal, Jun 3 2013, 05:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^^^That scene always cracks me up.

Lucas to Sami: You're the most unethical person I've ever met! God knows how many paternity tests you've switched! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Sorry i'm late. This is the first time I've really got to participate in this thread. I've been away.

I was looking for this! When Lucas and Sami was arguing after the stan debacle. That was serious awesomeness. I still think BD amps up AS's game. And it shows in that scene. I just bought their misery and anger.

Lucas & Sami Argue Post Stan Reveal

Also love Lucas and Kate's scene at the Stan wedding when he admits to being partly to blame for out of control Sami cause he trusted Kate and he starts crying. Cant find the clip but very emotional and so good. His tears didnt come off as silly or weak. Just sad.

And I love victor's and Lucas relaionship. I cant find the seen when Lucas gets grilled for wrecking his car by Victor. But I did find my just as favorite Lucas/Victor scene: the first man to man conversation. lucas and Victor's Man To Man Talk
Edited by Aliaron, Jun 4 2013, 10:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Aliaron
Jun 4 2013, 09:40 AM
I was looking for this! When Lucas and Sami was arguing after the stan debacle. That was serious awesomeness. I still think BD amps up AS's game. And it shows in that scene. I just bought their misery and anger.

Also love Lucas and Kate's scene at the Stan wedding when he admits to being partly to blame for out of control Sami cause he trusted Kate and he starts crying. Cant find the clip but very emotional and so good. His tears didnt come off as silly or weak. Just sad.
Really powerful scene, the emotions, the back and forth, they went toe to toe...it was beautiful to see....and he even admits that he let Kate get the better of him....when he says, "I can't eat, I can't sleep" after Austin mentions that they went to grab a bite to eat....perfection.

and here is the scene that I think you are talking about....Kate/Lucas at the Stan wedding:
http://youtu.be/X_vyudY-4XQ?t=17m6s
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 4 2013, 10:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 4 2013, 10:26 AM
Aliaron
Jun 4 2013, 09:40 AM

Really powerful scene, the emotions, the back and forth, they went toe to toe...it was beautiful to see....and he even admits that he let Kate get the better of him....when he says, "I can't eat, I can't sleep" after Austin mentions that they went to grab a bite to eat....perfection.

and here is the scene that I think you are talking about....Kate/Lucas at the Stan wedding:
http://youtu.be/X_vyudY-4XQ?t=17m6s
Thanks LL. I love that Kate and Lucas Scene. I thought BD sold it.

I love when Lucas and Sami are arguing and Austin bring up that restaurant they were going to have their reception at and Lucas gets mad. The look on Austin's face is like "oops, damn I didn't know that." LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Top 3 for me:

1.) Lucas shoots (and kills) Franco Kelly to save Kate's life
2.) Lucas bursts into the lethal injection room, banging his fists on the glass screaming "NO!!" as Sami lies on the table with the needle in her arm.
3.) Lucas finds out the truth that Will is his son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

God just watching some of these clips...Lucas is such an awesome character on this show with SO many awesome moments...its hard to really name one as the best to be honest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 4 2013, 11:59 AM
God just watching some of these clips...Lucas is such an awesome character on this show with SO many awesome moments...its hard to really name one as the best to be honest.
AGREED!!

Oh, I forgot specifically to mention Lucas running into the legal injection room, pounding on the glass and yelling NO! That was a very memorable moment for me, and general time in Days viewership (1996 - 1998 or so). Mostly because of the draw of Lucas and Sami-related shenanigans. Shocking to anyone? ;)
Edited by elci525, Jun 4 2013, 12:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

He really has had SO MANY... obviously, most of us can't name just one. I had to stop myself from posting more, lol ....
Every single moment that everyone has posted in here I have been like, oh yeah!!! that too!!
This is why it is such a travesty that he has been underutilized for so many years.

I tried to find clips of scenes with Lucas and Philip and Lucas and Maggie, and Lucas and Alice, but couldn't find many, but those were many of my favorite moments too. It's easiest to find clips of Lumi because there are SO MANY that stand out in everyone's memories, but there are many many Lucas moments -even SMALL moments - with Marlena, Roman, John, Belle, Billie, Austin .. just everyone! Lucas has so many ties to the canvas and so much rich history with this show :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Okay this is my last one. :) I just cant forget this gem. When sami gets between a guy wanting to kill Tony and he takes her hostage. Its pure Lucas. Cause only he can show disdain for her and the audience knows he's still going to save her life. There is no mushy take me instead moment. Its so great.

Lucas Saves Sami From Gunman
Edited by Aliaron, Jun 4 2013, 02:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jewell

Aliaron
Jun 3 2013, 01:16 PM
JtSmarts
Jun 3 2013, 12:26 PM
LuvingLumi

Yes, I have always loved Lucas intense loyalty. Once he considers a character family he is straight ride or die for them.
Love your banner!! :)
Edited by jewell, Jun 4 2013, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 4 2013, 11:55 AM
Top 3 for me:

1.) Lucas shoots (and kills) Franco Kelly to save Kate's life
2.) Lucas bursts into the lethal injection room, banging his fists on the glass screaming "NO!!" as Sami lies on the table with the needle in her arm.
3.) Lucas finds out the truth that Will is his son.
I totally forgot about the scene where Lucas actually shot Franco, an excellent choice and shocking cliffhanger back in '98.
Offline Profile Goto Top

asiadays
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jun 1 2013, 06:38 PM
I vote for this one, too. This is my number one favorite scene of Lucas. I think his performance was awesome and he made me cry and feel for his character when at the time I was on Sami side. He completely won me over because he showed so much love for his son in that moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

This isn't as big as the others, but I loved this Lucas moment.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I loved the recent scenes of Lucas with John and Marlena, when he was trying to protect Sami and his family from the Dimera's. Lucas is just all kinds of awesome!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic