Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Summer paternity spoiler
Topic Started: Jun 2 2013, 06:01 PM (5,550 Views)
soapflake02

in case anybody hadn't figured it out yet.. shitis about to hit the fan..

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-young-and-the-restless-spoiler-alert-summer-newman-paternity-test-results

‘The Young and the Restless’ spoiler alert: Summer Newman paternity test results

‘The Young and the Restless’ spoiler alert: Summer Newman paternity test results
Credits: CBS.com

Years ago Phyllis Summer’s had an affair with Nick Newman while in a relationship with Jack Abbot. Phyllis got pregnant, a paternity test was taken and only Nick knew that the results were inconclusive. Nick, having recently lost his daughter Cassie in a tragic accident, told Phyllis that he was her baby’s father. Phyllis and Nick married and raised Summer together until they recently divorced.

Soap Opera
Jack Abbott and Phyllis are back together and Summer is romantically interested in Jack’s son Kyle. Fearing the worst, Nick ordered another paternity test. According to an email dated May 31 from a source at “The Young and the Restless,” the results of the second paternity test are in, and everyone’s life is about to change forever. Jack Abbott is Summer Newman’s biological father.

Nick’s announcement stuns all involved and emotions run high as Phyllis and Nick face-off over his betrayal. Not only does the news affect Summer, but it hits Noah Newman, Nick’s son with Sharon Newman, and they worry about their son.

If Nick’s betrayal regarding Summer’s paternity were not enough, another revelation will change Phyllis’s life even more.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh good! :D I always believed Summer wasn't Nick's.

metitle
Member Avatar

:unsure: OMG, now this sounds like soap writing.
This storyline sounds like the shit has definitely hit the fan.
All I have to say is 18 years!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if Jill Farren is going to recast Phyllis because this is some juicy Phyllis storyline in the making.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow...Summer isn't Nick's afterall. :shithitfan:

soapflake02

I think Phyllis will definitely be recast.. they are shooting into july now so I'm not sure if MS is still there or not but I think they will have Phyllis leave town for awhile and when she comes back the new Phyllis will be in..

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

As crooked and conniving as Nick has been for 18 frigging YEARS, he deserves to be with someone just stupid enough to love him through all his faults. I sure as hell don't see Avery standing at his side now. But you know who will be at his hip for the rest of the details...

' just call out my name, and you know wherever I am I'll come runnin..'

'lay on me when your not strong, I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on'

I'm sure there are more theme songs that would fit too.

ratfink
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 06:01 PM
in case anybody hadn't figured it out yet.. shitis about to hit the fan..

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-young-and-the-restless-spoiler-alert-summer-newman-paternity-test-results

Credits: CBS.com

Years ago Phyllis Summer’s had an affair with Nick Newman while in a relationship with Jack Abbot. Phyllis got pregnant, a paternity test was taken and only Nick knew that the results were inconclusive. Nick, having recently lost his daughter Cassie in a tragic accident, told Phyllis that he was her baby’s father. Phyllis and Nick married and raised Summer together until they recently divorced.

Soap Opera
Jack Abbott and Phyllis are back together and Summer is romantically interested in Jack’s son Kyle. Fearing the worst, Nick ordered another paternity test. According to an email dated May 31 from a source at “The Young and the Restless,” the results of the second paternity test are in, and everyone’s life is about to change forever. Jack Abbott is Summer Newman’s biological father.

Nick’s announcement stuns all involved and emotions run high as Phyllis and Nick face-off over his betrayal. Not only does the news affect Summer, but it hits Noah Newman, Nick’s son with Sharon Newman, and they worry about their son.

If Nick’s betrayal regarding Summer’s paternity were not enough, another revelation will change Phyllis’s life even more.
:popcorn: :applause: :cheers: Alrighty ....let's get this soap going again!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well now Nick better not say one terrible thing about Adam or Victor!
He's no better than they are.
Sure are acting like brothers now!

Chip off the ol' seed.

LPS
Member Avatar

OMG...they better not have Summer get kinky with Noah cuz I could see that happening in a few years.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Next - Kyle is really Victors.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wow, I always wanted this to happen and it makes me so happy, but now that Jack and Phyllis are a couple, it's almost a waste Michelle is leaving the show now. I really was enjoying Jack and Phyllis and I do believe Phyllis was really starting to get over Nick for good and be ready to love Jack like he should be. Wow, so Nick and Phyllis don't share any children? I won't say that sucks!

I wonder how this will affect all involved, including the children and how Sharon will react to find out that this was one of the main reasons her marriage broke up and Nick never came clean.

Things just got interesting... I also wonder if this will finally be the nail that makes Chelsea tell Adam the truth when she sees how lying about paternity affects everyone even into the future.

soapflake02

Ashtonion
Jun 2 2013, 09:27 PM
Wow, I always wanted this to happen and it makes me so happy, but now that Jack and Phyllis are a couple, it's almost a waste Michelle is leaving the show now. I really was enjoying Jack and Phyllis and I do believe Phyllis was really starting to get over Nick for good and be ready to love Jack like he should be. Wow, so Nick and Phyllis don't share any children? I won't say that sucks!

I wonder how this will affect all involved, including the children and how Sharon will react to find out that this was one of the main reasons her marriage broke up and Nick never came clean.

Things just got interesting... I also wonder if this will finally be the nail that makes Chelsea tell Adam the truth when she sees how lying about paternity affects everyone even into the future.
I definitely think Sharon will have a full breakdown now. She's having enough trouble as it is and this will push her over. Nick is going to be having a lot to be sorry soon. This will play out for awhile I think. I did think about how this could connect Chelsea and Adam because right now Chelsea is doing the same thing to Adam.
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 2 2013, 09:39 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 07:20 PM
I think Phyllis will definitely be recast.. they are shooting into july now so I'm not sure if MS is still there or not but I think they will have Phyllis leave town for awhile and when she comes back the new Phyllis will be in..
or not, this may be why phyliss leaves town, because she can't handle it, although I can see either MS comes back at a later date or they recast her, but at a way later time.
I think I read that Phyliss is leaving in July.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 09:38 PM
Ashtonion
Jun 2 2013, 09:27 PM

I definitely think Sharon will have a full breakdown now. She's having enough trouble as it is and this will push her over. Nick is going to be having a lot to be sorry soon. This will play out for awhile I think. I did think about how this could connect Chelsea and Adam because right now Chelsea is doing the same thing to Adam.
wait until the rest of the family finds out what he did, and you KNOW adam is going to let nick know there isn't much difference between them. :chee:

Nicole Walker

I always believed Jack was the father so glad it's finally playing out!! Can't wait to see Phyllis give that hypocrite hell! All that talk about honesty and trust and he's been lying his ass off for years. LOL!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick has been an arrogant bastard for years. Slamming and calling people liars and now, low and behold, who is the biggest liar of them all.
NICK THE PRICK!
Someone grab the butterfly net, Sharon has escaped reality.
Lock up the guns, Phyllis is pissed and with good reason. Avery is her back up, sporting a 6 shooter on her hip and Jack is driving the get-away car.
Where is Nick safe?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well it looks like Nick is turning out to be Victor 2.0 always playing god in people lives.
IMO, it sound like a wash/rinse/repeat story line of Billy and Mac.
I guess Summer finding out that Kyle is her half sibling in karma for she did to Jamie. ^o) :rolleyes: :whistle:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Now this sounds good!!! :popcorn: I will be watching for sure!!

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!!!

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jun 2 2013, 10:59 PM
soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 07:20 PM
or not, this may be why phyliss leaves town, because she can't handle it, although I can see either MS comes back at a later date or they recast her, but at a way later time.
I think I read that Phyliss is leaving in July.
I said that..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply