Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Summer paternity spoiler
Topic Started: Jun 2 2013, 06:01 PM (5,776 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 4 2013, 03:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 2 2013, 10:59 PM
soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 07:20 PM
I think Phyllis will definitely be recast.. they are shooting into july now so I'm not sure if MS is still there or not but I think they will have Phyllis leave town for awhile and when she comes back the new Phyllis will be in..
or not, this may be why phyliss leaves town, because she can't handle it, although I can see either MS comes back at a later date or they recast her, but at a way later time.
I think I read that Phyliss is leaving in July.
I said that..
so? I was agreeing with you. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

MS is still on set, (cane) tweeted a photo yesterday of her getting her hair colored. It was jet black so she is still there.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I always knew Summer was Jack's but I'm not really happy about the news, I'm like so what. They waited so many years to tell this story. Would've shock me MORE if they changed Nick's paternity instead! that Jack was his father NOT Victor. Classic Drama. Honesly, I don't care about Summer, no matter who's the father.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Would've shock me MORE if they changed Nick's paternity instead! That Jack was his father NOT Victor. Classic Drama.

Hell yes!
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 08:24 PM.

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jun 5 2013, 12:15 AM
soapflake02
Jun 4 2013, 03:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 2 2013, 10:59 PM
soapflake02
Jun 2 2013, 07:20 PM
I think Phyllis will definitely be recast.. they are shooting into july now so I'm not sure if MS is still there or not but I think they will have Phyllis leave town for awhile and when she comes back the new Phyllis will be in..
or not, this may be why phyliss leaves town, because she can't handle it, although I can see either MS comes back at a later date or they recast her, but at a way later time.
I think I read that Phyliss is leaving in July.
I said that..
so? I was agreeing with you. :shrug:
oops sorry, so hard to tell here.. :-/

soapflake02

Poker Face
Jun 5 2013, 08:18 PM
I always knew Summer was Jack's but I'm not really happy about the news, I'm like so what. They waited so many years to tell this story. Would've shock me MORE if they changed Nick's paternity instead! that Jack was his father NOT Victor. Classic Drama. Honesly, I don't care about Summer, no matter who's the father.
honestly what other stories do they have by keeping summer nick's daughter..

soapflake02

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:

Would've shock me MORE if they changed Nick's paternity instead! That Jack was his father NOT Victor. Classic Drama.

Hell yes!
oh that would be so good!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That will be the next thing up. Nick Newman or Nick Abbott. So many paternity questions.
Who's screwin who, who's bein true, who don't even care anymore.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jun 5 2013, 10:28 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The title of this thread really is pretty funny if you think about it.

Y&R has a character named Summer and the first day of Summer is later this month. So if people didn't look inside they could take it as being about Summer's paternity or that a paternity spoiler would be revealed at some point this Summer both of which are true.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Miss Rhi
Jun 5 2013, 11:33 PM
The title of this thread really is pretty funny if you think about it.

Y&R has a character named Summer and the first day of Summer is later this month. So if people didn't look inside they could take it as being about Summer's paternity or that a paternity spoiler would be revealed at some point this Summer both of which are true.
Your post is more fascinating and has way more thought put into it than the show right now :blulaugh:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

soapflake02
Jun 5 2013, 10:13 PM
Poker Face
Jun 5 2013, 08:18 PM
honestly what other stories do they have by keeping summer nick's daughter..
not much. there's nothing that YR can shock me at this point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply