Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, June 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 4 2013, 07:58 AM (13,711 Views)
soapgal
Member Avatar

So sick of the replay of hearing Kate say Rafe was her "purr-fect lover." It was painful enough the first time. I hate that they are portraying this relationship as so much more than it was. Rate was friends with benefits. For the first time since he was Luis I actually didn't hate him. Now, we are supposed to believe Kate had this great love for her soul mate in Rafe. Puh-leez!

I really like JJ. First time I have actually watched a scene with Daniel that I haven't hated forever. Love JJ being a jackass to him. I do think Jen looks pretty stupid, but don't we all want to think the best of our kids?

I'm dying to see the video on Chad's phone of Sami. Wonder if it is her chasing Bernardi through the park or something totally unspoiled.

I'm going to love the Kate vs Ejami feud! EJ so looked like the cat who ate the canary today. Ejami are at their best when they are being bad together. I love how proud of him she was for stealing the formula.

IMO (as a HUGE Ejami shipper of course) I think that the whole reason for today's Kate/Sami convo that EJ overhears, it to prove to the GA that EJ is truly Sami's choice. I've seen a lot of feedback that some fans don't genuinely believe Sami chose EJ, but rather went to him when Rafe took himself out of the running. I think the follow up Ejami talk is going to reaffirm for the GA that EJ is truly Sami's choice. IMO Sami will make it clear to EJ and everyone else that EJ is who she truly loves and wants to be with over and above anyone else.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HortonsHeardAWho!

IMO, the Phoenix is definitely referring to the Penis!

Pookie
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jun 4 2013, 11:05 PM
Bee
Jun 4 2013, 07:13 PM
Ugh. Today's episode was just no. Clearly sweeps are over. I wish Stefano was referring to Rafe's love wand when he gave the order to cut it off. At least that would have been interesting. Not as interesting as having Cierra unplugging his life support because Rafe contributes to her mom working long hours at the police station, but still.
Okay, very seldom do I LOL at responses, but yours about Ciara made me laugh real hard out loud! Thanks for that!!! :hail:
I think Stefano is overlooking an untapped market in potential hitmen. Toddler contract killers. All he has to do is offer Ciara a few of those shiny Dimera Enterprises envelopes and a free trip to see the pandas to get her to uplug Rafe's life support. NO ONE WOULD CONVICT HER!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Chad broke my heart holding Arianna Grace, talking about a little girl he saw at the coffee house- and that Grace would be around that age too. :'( But he did look amazingly handsome holding a baby. It suits him..

Will looked so adorable when Maxine came in to take Arianna Grace to her check-up, lol

Interesting that Chad's got Sami on video, and the he used the word "proof"

camera shy

I was glad Cameron stopped answering Sami's questions about Rafe since she wasn't family and had to laugh at her when she was about to refer to herself as Rafe's wife. At this point, I wouldn't even call them friends like she did.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe don't really qualify as friends. The only thing left between them is AG.

chinkybig

camera shy
Jun 5 2013, 03:46 AM
I was glad Cameron stopped answering Sami's questions about Rafe since she wasn't family and had to laugh at her when she was about to refer to herself as Rafe's wife. At this point, I wouldn't even call them friends like she did.
We should have been used to it by now; I mean, in Sami's world/ head/ whatever-anatomy-she-is-thinking-with, her current relationships with her "harem of men" are what she thinks she has with them. Nothing else matters. :rolleyes:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

HortonsHeardAWho!
Jun 4 2013, 11:38 PM
IMO, the Phoenix is definitely referring to the Penis!
Isn't there a spoiler that actually says Stefano wasn't trying to have Rafe killed? He wants to turn the comatose Salem cop into the Salem eunuch.

camera shy

If those scenes between Kate and Sami were suppose to prove that Sami wasn't in love with Rafe anymore and EJ was her one and only.......I think they failed. And having her soon blow Bernadi away to safe Rafe's life won't make me think EJ's the only man she's in love with either.

Sweet and Salty

camera shy
Jun 5 2013, 07:47 AM
If those scenes between Kate and Sami were suppose to prove that Sami wasn't in love with Rafe anymore and EJ was her one and only.......I think they failed. And having her soon blow Bernadi away to safe Rafe's life won't make me think EJ's the only man she's in love with either.
Spoiler alert

lysie
Member Avatar

If I never see the term GA again it will be too soon.

I'm confused by the Rate stuff. When I spoke to Lauren in Atlanta she flat out said that she thought the whole point of Rate was sex and that feelings weren't supposed to be a part of it. She had obviously already filmed what's airing, so what on earth was she talking about?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 5 2013, 08:59 AM

I'm confused by the Rate stuff. When I spoke to Lauren in Atlanta she flat out said that she thought the whole point of Rate was sex and that feelings weren't supposed to be a part of it. She had obviously already filmed what's airing, so what on earth was she talking about?
I am totally confused, too. Didn't Galen say essentially the same thing in Orlando? Now we have Kate playing this as some great love affair.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

I loved that Sami loved that EJ had stolen the formula, but I didnīt liked him getting hurt from her talk with Kate. Poor EJ he looked to be in so much pain. I loved the end with Stefano I would love for the guy to cut rafeīs penis off. I also liked the babyscene with Will,Gabi and Chad. Babies are always cute.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Jun 5 2013, 09:46 AM
lysie

I am totally confused, too. Didn't Galen say essentially the same thing in Orlando? Now we have Kate playing this as some great love affair.
It's really odd - and particularly since it seems Rate stay in one another's orbit once Rafe wakes up from the coma - at least for some period of time.

I can only guess they are doing it to create instant angst for Rafe and his new love interest. :shrug:

camera shy

I think some of Kate's talk about loving Rafe was for Stefano to over hear and push him to hurt Rafe. I think he's more jealous because Kate has feelings for Rafe than he is of them having sex.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie

Based on what we heard in Atlanta, I think this Rate love stuff & Sami's comments/actions regarding Rafe are all plot points to get this next story going.

JS & LK both said things that contradict what seems to be implied by these scenes.

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 5 2013, 10:31 AM
lysie

Based on what we heard in Atlanta, I think this Rate love stuff & Sami's comments/actions regarding Rafe are all plot points to get this next story going.

JS & LK both said things that contradict what seems to be implied by these scenes.
Right. But plot point or not, it's playing out and they had to know what they filmed. It's just odd.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That JJ/Daniel scene was MARVELOUS!

I absolutely LOVED when Daniel glared at JJ and he glared back and said "What!" in that prickish voice of his.

Casey Moss was a AWESOME find by DAYS...and to think he has no previous acting experience.

jdawg1077

Looks like Days is slowing down a little after a hot May.

*So far this is the first Dannifer story that I'm enjoying. And it's all because of JJ. What a find this actor is! And to be a bad boy and to also be smoking hot just leaves me riveted every time he's on screen. Really looking forward to seeing this story develop.

*I know she's not popular on these boards anymore, but I'm still a Maggie fan. She's smart, tough, and has a backbone.

*Maggie's "Eddie Haskell" comment was spot-on and hilarious, as was JJ's reaction. Plus, the actor playing the stoner kid is actually pretty good.

*Glad they've decided to keep Anne on beyond the Chloe story. Her snarky presence is great, and also gives Jennifer a chance to display some backbone as well.

*I don't think I will ever tire of Sami/Kate scenes. Whether they're arguing, insulting, or (occasionally) conspiring, they're scenes are filled with history and chemistry. And they can read each other like a book.

*Loved the Chad scene with Grace. That was my favorite storyline on Days in recent memory, and here I forgot that Chad was Grace's father. Casey pulled off that scene so well it makes it even more mystifying as to why they don't utilize him more. I'm thinking that's going to change this summer. But it was a nice, emotional scene for them.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 5 2013, 09:51 AM
magicsteacher
Jun 5 2013, 09:46 AM
lysie

It's really odd - and particularly since it seems Rate stay in one another's orbit once Rafe wakes up from the coma - at least for some period of time.

I can only guess they are doing it to create instant angst for Rafe and his new love interest. :shrug:
I agree it's odd of the show to try and suddenly make the relationship into more than it was now with Rafe comatose. What we saw was sex and nothing more to it.

I hope whatever comes in August is short lived between these two. Let Rafe have a new love interest with some kind of angst other than a triangle with Kate, especially considering the glaringly obvious weak foundation of Rate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply