Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, June 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 4 2013, 07:58 AM (13,940 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I also am enjoying the FETCH story with JJ....but not because I am rooting for Daniel or Jennifer....I am thoroughly enjoying watching JJ manipulate both of them and his prick-ish passive aggressive comments to Daniel have me rolling. I am cheering for JJ to destroy Daniel and his relationship with Jennifer and also for JJ to make Jennifer aware of the shitty parenting job she has done with him.

FETCH is still toxic and always will be....I like that the show is aware of their unpopularity and is giving the viewers a voice with characters like JJ and Anne. The Daniel praising needs to end though...fuck its BEYOND annoying, especially since its not true and blatantly against what we have seen with our own eyes.

Casey Moss is the reason this storyline is entertaining.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 5 2013, 10:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 5 2013, 10:32 AM
SoapGal1
Jun 5 2013, 10:31 AM
lysie
Jun 5 2013, 08:59 AM
If I never see the term GA again it will be too soon.

I'm confused by the Rate stuff. When I spoke to Lauren in Atlanta she flat out said that she thought the whole point of Rate was sex and that feelings weren't supposed to be a part of it. She had obviously already filmed what's airing, so what on earth was she talking about?
Based on what we heard in Atlanta, I think this Rate love stuff & Sami's comments/actions regarding Rafe are all plot points to get this next story going.

JS & LK both said things that contradict what seems to be implied by these scenes.
Right. But plot point or not, it's playing out and they had to know what they filmed. It's just odd.
Maybe this is just a small part of the story that won't carry much weight ?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Dan and Jen are talking about the non wedding when Anne walks up to them. Hey Doctor, how's your day going. Dan - Fine. Anne - I guess you haven't been to the garage yet. It seems Dr Jonas isn't as beloved as you think he is. Jen - You seem really happy so obviously something bad has happened. Anne - It did to your car.

Rory and JJ come into the Horton living room carrying takeout bags. Rory - Who knew trashing cars could make you so hungry. Like intense man! You were pretty worked up last time when you were slashing his tires but those windows! It was like in the movies when the devil gets inside of somebody ... JJ - It's a dirty job but somebody had to do it. Rory - So you got glass on you bro. JJ picks a piece of glass off his jacket. It's cool how safety glass crumbles, isn't it? Better get rid of the evidence. He shoves it in his pocket. There's a knock on the door. Rory - Dude, do you think someone saw us at the garage. JJ - Dude, would you chill. No one saw us. JJ answers the door. It's Maggie. She hugs him. Finally, you come home and you don't come to see me. You're out of the will. JJ says hi. Maggie - You know we just missed each other a little while ago. I kept calling you but you didn't seem to hear me. JJ - Where was that? Maggie - At the hospital parking garage.

Gabi comes into Will's room. He tries to sit up. She tells him to take it easy. Will says hi. Gabi - I don't want to tire you and I know you need your rest but I think it's way overdue for me to come and say thank you.

Cam - So you're going out with Chad. Abby - Out, yes but not out, out. Cam - Wait, so you're going in ... out? Abby - No, I just meant that it's not a date. I know I made things worse before by not saying something when I had a chance to but I didn't want it to ... Cam - What? Make me jealous. Abby - Yeah because there's nothing to be jealous about, I promise. Cam - So it's not a date but you thought you needed to keep it from me anyway. I'm not jealous, I'm confused.

Stefano checks the sharpness of the blade as he recalls Kate at Rafe's bedside.

Kate, EJ and Sami walk into the lounge. Kate - It's been a while since I sued someone. It's going to be a refreshing change of pace. Sami - What are you talking about? Kate - Did you really think I wouldn't find out that you stole something from me. Sami - What could you possibly have that either one of us would want to steal. Kate - Playing dumb comes naturally to you Sami but this time it's going to get you nowhere. You stole my formula. Sami - Your formula for what? Disastrous marriages, how to destroy yourself with lies, square of the hypotenuse. Kate - The anti-aging formula that was going to make Mad World the most profitable cosmetic firm in the country. Sami - Anti-aging forumula ... obviously you haven't tried it yourself. Kate - And then I find out that you are rolling out the very same product one month ahead of mine. Sami - Oh Kate, you are delusional. EJ - Kate, we are in the cosmetics business. You sound like Chevrolet complaining that Ford is making cars. Kate - It's not a copy. It's the exact same product. You stole it and I'm going to make sure you don't get away with it. She walks out. EJ - Well, she's clearly mad. Sami - She may be mad but she's left the room so you can stop lying.

Chad walks in ... Father ... Stefano snaps the blade closed ... it's me.

Segment 2: Sami - You did exactly what she said you did. You basically took one of our labels and you put it on one of her bottles and I love it. She starts climbing all over him. How did you pull it off? EJ - It's very important to understand that I did not steal anything from Kate, neither did you. Sami - Stop it. You can't kid a kidder. EJ - When the lawyers start taking depositions we need to be able to say that with absolute honesty. Sami - Okay, you didn't steal it. How did ... was it on one of Nick's flashdrives? Sami is thrilled. EJ - It's important that we know there are some subtle but significant differences between her product and ours. Our product is going to be on the shelves weeks before hers. Sami - I'd hate to be your enemy.

Stefano gets up and greets Chad. Chad - Look, I know I'm never here and now I'm here twice in one afternoon. I just wanted to find out how Kristen is doing. Is she around? I kmow she can take care of herself but I wanted to make sure she was okay after what happened with the wedding. Stefano - She's going to be fine. Chad - I guess you're right. So what's in the box?

Abby - I don't want you to be confused. I didn't think that it was a very big deal. That's why I didn't say anything. Cam - Really. Abby - See, VIP tickets to this amusement park are like impossible to come by so it was hard to pass up but I made it absolutely clear to Chad not once, but twice that this was not a date. Cam - When was the second time? You told him it wasn't a date the first time. When did you have to reiterate that? Abby - Just a little while ago. Cam - That's really interesting because just a while ago I was talking to Chad and I told him I was going to ask you out on a date tomorrow night and he said go for it. Abby - With everything going on he forgot that there was a conflict. But when we talked he made it very clear that he wasn't holding me to it because he wanted me to be free to say yes to you. Cam - Except you didn't say yes to me. You said no and you stuck with your plans with Chad.

Gabi - I'm so glad that you are okay. When I thought about losing you and Rafe ... Will - Yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily. Gabi - Don't even joke like that. Come on! You're my best friend and your my daughter's father. Will - You're my best friend too. Did Nick tell you that he brought Arianna to see me. She's so beautiful just like you. Gabi - I was going to bring her but she was asleep, sorry. Will - That's okay. So is Nick taking care of her then? Gabi - No, I don't know where Nick is.

Maggie - So why were you at the hospital? You're alright aren't you? JJ - Yeah I'm fine. Don't tell Mom. Maggie - Tell Mom what? JJ - I picked up some pamphlets on volunteering. Before I tell Mom I want to make sure I can fit it in with summer school. Maggie - Okay, mum's the word. Maggie sees his friend. I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company. JJ introduces Rory to his Aunt Maggie. They exchange handshakes. Rory - I was just going. JJ, keep me posted on that volunteer work. It sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. It was nice to meet you ma'am. He leaves. Maggie - Ma'am. Your friend, he's very formal isn't he? JJ - I guess. Maggie - Now this summer school, what's that about? JJ - I just want to make sure I don't fall behind when I transfer. Aunt Maggie, you look great. I guess married life agrees with you. Maggie - Well life with Victor has it's ups and downs but it's never boring. JJ - I've got to say, you two getting married ... I didn't see that one coming. Then there's a lot that happened that I didn't see coming. He goes into the living room. Maggie - JJ, I know. Honey, I'm sorry about your Dad. JJ - Thanks but that's not really what I was talking about. I mean you've got this whole new family now with Dr. Jonas and Parker ... Maggie - And Melanie. I've got to tell you JJ, I love being Aunt but this has been like a gift to me to have them in my life. JJ - I think my Mom feels the same way. And gosh, Dr. Jonas is like a part of our family. Maggie - Dr. Jonas. That's the second time you've said that. You don't call him Daniel. JJ - I do most of the time. Maggie - Well you must be spending a lot of time together. Are you two hitting it off?

Maxine - This is awful. This is the second time someone has gone after his car. Jen - Whoever did it isn't all that bright because there's security cameras in the garage. Anne - That weren't working. Poor Dr. Jonas, things do conspire against him. All security can do now is check a list of his surgical patients. Maybe he left a retractor in somebody's stomach. Jen - You can't stand that all his patients love him. Not only is he a great surgeon, he's really kind and he's nice and he lifts people's spirits up ... not dragging them down with nastiness and negativity. Anne - Look at her. She really does have stars in her eyes, doesn't she? Jen - I so seldomly say this but why don't you just go to ... no, I'm not going to waste my bad word on her. Why don't you go to admissions and do your job for a change, that would be nice. Anne leaves. Dan returns. Jen - Are you going to be okay? Dan - Yeah. It's just a piece of machinery. Jen - Yeah, that you love. Do you have any idea who would want to hurt you like this? Dan - No. Jen - Wait a minute. I do. I know who did this.

Segment 3: Dan - If you know who it is, we will get through this together. Jen - No, I am going to enjoy this because she so overplayed her hand this time. Dan - She? Jen - Anne. Think about it. How would she know the security cameras were off in the garage. Dan - So you think Anne did this? Jen - Yes. Do you think it was someone else? Dan - Well, it's really not Anne's style. Dan recalls JJ's reaction when Jen said someone had slashed his tires. I don't think we'll ever know who did it. Jen insists it was Anne. We need to nail her for this. What! Dan - I don't think we should go nailing someone without any real proof. Why don't we just let it go ... drop it. Jen - Okay, if you're sure. Dan is going to check on Will and Rafe before he goes. Jen will wait for him. Dan - No, why don't you go. JJ may need you for something. Jen - Why did you bring up JJ all of a sudden?

JJ - Yeah, Dr. Jonas, I mean Daniel and I get along fine. I'm just getting to know the guy, okay. Maggie - I'm pretty sure when you get to know him, he's a really great guy. JJ - He's your son, of course you would think that. Maggie - I know that. A little while ago he was thinking of leaving Salem. Thank God he didn't. JJ - Would it really have been that bad? Maggie - Excuse me. JJ - You'd still have Mom and Abigail and now I'm back. I mean, you would still have your real family.

Abby - I feel like I've hurt your feelings and that's what I was trying not to do. Cam - No harm, no foul, honest. Abby - Really? Cam - There'll be plenty of other times for us to go out. He kisses her cheek. And now I have to go back to the hospital.

Stefano grabs the box out of Chad's hand and puts it in a desk drawer. It was just a wedding present for your sister. I guess I will have to take it back. Chad - Listen, tell Kristen I stopped to check in on her. It's going to be a bummer that she's not going to be with Brady. Stefano - Hey, things happen. Chad - Just like it's a bummer that you're not going to be with Kate anymore. Stefano - What! Chad - Come on! I saw you two together. I could tell she made you really happy. Stefano - I'll give Kristen your message. Chad - Okay, none of my business that you seem a whole lot less happy that you used to be.

Will - You don't know where Nick is, what's going on? Gabi - I don't know. I'm not sure. I mean I know everything now. I know what happened to Nick and what he did to you and Sonny. Will - Sorry. If it makes you feel better he did apologise and what happened to him in prison ... that's going to take a long time for that to heal. Gabi - Listen to you. You're so forgiving. I mean you're here, you almost died trying to save him even after you knew what he had done. Will - I'd do it again. Gabi - I know because that's who you are. I think I know you better than I know my husband. And I mean, where does that leave us? Will - It leaves us good friends. Gabi - I know. I meant where does that leave me and Nick. Kate comes in. You're awake! OMG sweetie, you don't know how hard I've been praying to hear you yell at me again.

Stefano is holding the knife again. Cue fb again!

Segment 4: Jen - What made you think about JJ? Dan - I guess I forgot to tell you. I saw him earlier in the park. Jen - How did it go. Dan - Actually it was just hi, bye. We're dudes. We don't say a lot unless we have something to talk about. Jen recalls giving JJ money. Jen - I think you're right. I'm going to head home and just wait until you're done here. Call me. Dan - I will. She leaves.

Maggie - JJ, you've been through a lot but you're back so let's all try to make this a fresh start okay. JJ - Yeah, good idea. They hug. JJ picks off another piece of glass from his sleeve.

Maxine has brought Arianna into Will's room. She asks Kate if she's held her yet. Kate - Actually I haven't. Will - Okay. Kate - Really? Will - Yes. Kate holds Arianna. They ooh and aah. Kate - I tell you what, I can see now that you have better things to do than listen to me ... Arianna starts crying so Kate hands her over to Gabi. I asked you if you needed anything. Now I see that you have it. She's a beautiful baby. She leaves. Gabi - She's a perfect little girl. Will - Gosh, Arianna Grace, you are going to break some hearts. Chad is in the doorway. Grace? You named her after Grace!

Cam thankfully walks into the lounge breaking up Sami and EJ's lovefest. Sami wanted to ask him about Rafe. Cam - I'm glad to say we finally have some good news. We plan on taking him out of the coma tomorrow. Sami - Really. Cam - Well, if all goes according to plan, yes. Cam is going to leave but Sami stops him. You can't go. I want to ask you more about that. EJ is not pleased.

Segment 5: Abby is now home gathering up the take out bags. How can you put that poison in your body? JJ - You're sure in a good mood. Abby - And you're not in boarding school anymore JJ. You don't have maids picking up after you here, okay. Maggie - Honey, I think I'm going to get some tea. How about you? Abby - No, I'm good, thanks. Maggie gets up. Abigail, you want some tea. They see Jen and say hi. Jen wants tea as well. JJ is going to leave the room but Jen says wait a minute. Not so fast. I just talked to Daniel. JJ - Okay. Jen - Why didn't you give him the money I gave you to replace his mp3 player and Parker's train set. JJ - He was hitting you up for money? Jen - No, he wasn't. He said he ran into you in the park. Why didn't you give him the money? JJ - I had to buy some stuff for school and it cost more than I thought it would. Jen - I gave you more than enough money. JJ - Maybe you didn't account for inflation. Jen - Maybe you should show me the receipts. JJ - Whoa! You going all accountant on me. Jen - No, I'm going all I'm at the end of my rope with you. JJ - Fine, I'll get the receipts, you get the ledger book. Jen - Wait a minute. Come back here. She hands him cash. Take this money and give it to Daniel and I do not want to hear a second time that he didn't get it. Do you understand me? JJ - Yeah fine. If you had given me enough in the first place we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Chad - Grace, huh? I didn't know you did that. Will - Yeah. I hope that's okay. Chad - Definitely. I know how much you loved her. Look, I'll come back. Will - No. You haven't even got to see her yet. Chad - Alright. Wow, she's really petty. Will - Do you want to hold her? Chad - I wouldn't know how. I never got to with Grace. Gabi - It's very easy. You hold her in the crook of you arm - she places the baby in his arms - supporting her just like that ... now rock her. Chad - Hey, pretty baby. It's nice to meet you. Gabi - See, you're a natural. Chad - You know, it's funny. There was this girl at the coffeeshop the other day. She looked like an angel. She was just like this perpetual motion machine. Her mom was chasing her all over the place and then I realised Grace would have been that same age too, on her feet, driving us all crazy. He looks at Arianna. Are you going to drive us all crazy; make all sorts of trouble. Will - Given who her mom is I don't think she's going to be a pushover. Chad - Or her grandmother. Your mother's a real piece of work. Will - You just figure that out? Chad - Now there's proof. I got her on video. Maxine comes in to take Arianna for a checkup. Chad - I just wanted you to know that I'm going to cover for Sonny so he can get down here as much as possible. Will - Thanks. Chad - It's good to see you awake and everything. And hey, don't ever get shot and almost die again, you hear me! Will - Alright. Chad - See you guys later.

Sami - So I just want to understand. When you bring Rafe out of the coma, will he be fully conscious right away? Cam - I'm not really comfortable going over the details with you. Sami - But I'm his ... friend. EJ tells her he has to make a call. Whenever you're finished here we have some work to do. Cam - I'm sorry, I have to get to work myself. He leaves. Kate returns and picks up her a purse. I should probably check my wallet; see what else you stole from me. Sami - Actually nothing you can say could ruin my good mood now. They're bringing Rafe out of the coma tomorrow. Kate - I know. Sami - Well if I were you I'd make myself scarce. Kate - Would you. Sami - Don't you think you should 'cause when he comes to he's going to contradict all the BS you've been spewing about how close you two are.

Stefano drinks. Cue fb from Kate and Cam talking at Rafe's bedside. He places a call. Meet me at the usual place.

Segment 6: Chad and Cam meet up at the nurse's station. Cam - Hey, I think we better talk. Chad - About what? Cam - About the games that you seem to like playing. Chad - Basketball? 5 card stud? Cam - About your game with Abigail and me. Chad - I'm not playing any games man. Cam - That's right, not anymore you're not. Chad - Okay. You do remember, don't you, that long before you ever came on the scene, Abigail and I had something kind of great. We took a break like most couples do but I think we were just about to get something going again. Cam - Before the wedding, I know. You could say Abigail caught a real break that day, didn't she?

Dan is at his apt reading Parker a story when there's a knock on the door. It's JJ. He hands Dan cash. This is for the stuff I broke. He turns to leave. Dan - Just a minute. There's something we should talk about. JJ - What? Dan - Us.

Jen is going through some papers when Abby returns to the living room. Jen asks where Aunt Maggie is. Abby - She's on the phone with Victor. Jen asks if everything is okay because earlier she didn't seem very happy. Abby - It's nothing, I guess. Where's JJ? Jen - He had an errand he needed to run. Abby - I better get going myself. I'm babysitting Parker tonight, remember? Jen - You probably still have a little time. Do you want to help me pick out an outfit for tonight? I just think maybe Daniel's busy right now.

JJ comes into the apt. Dan - I do get that this is a strange situation and I know you're having a tough time missing your Dad and none of this is easy. JJ - By none of this do you mean you seeing my mom. Dan - What I'm trying to tell you is that I know you're going through a very difficult time but I'm not here to screw you up or your family. So maybe if we both try to respect each other we could ... JJ - What? Dan - Get to know each other better, be friends. At least, we could try. JJ - Sure, why not. Dan - It's Parker's nap time, I'll be right back. JJ looks around and sees a tennis racket. He picks it up.

Kate - What are you talking about Sami? Sami - Well, Rafe can finally speak for himself. Don't you think he's going to set the record straight about the two of you. I mean, yeah, maybe the two of you had sex but you're acting like you're all Marius and Cozette. It's sort of embarrassing Kate. You act like you're a teenager having a fantasy about the head of the football squad. EJ eavesdrops. Kate - Sami, you are beyond obvious with all of this. You don't even realise why your panties are all in a twist, do you? You're jealous. You are jealous of Rafe and me.

Segment 7: Chad - I screwed up but I owned it and Abigail doesn't hold it against me anymore. Cam - Yeah, she's the forgiving type but forgiveness is a little bit different than interest, you got that? Chad - I didn't kidnap her to get her to come out with me tomorrow. She's the one who said yes.

Will - If you don't want to talk to me about Nick, that's fine but if you do I'm the very definition of a captive audience. Gabi - Even if I did want to talk about it I wouldn't even know what to say. I'm very confused. Will - Yeah of course. But do you remember all the times you told me that you loved him and he loves you ... are you saying that you're not in love with him anymore. Gabi - I guess what I'm saying is how can you love someone when you don't even know who they really are?

Dan comes out to see JJ with the racket. JJ - This is sweet man! Do you mind if I borrow it? Dan - As a matter of fact I do.

Maggie comes into the living room. It was good seeing JJ again. Jen - Can I ask you something. Do you think that he's changed. Maggie - He's a teenager. Change is their middle name. Jen - I guess you're right. Maggie - There was something that seemed a little odd though. I had to track him down, I couldn't catch up to him until here. Jen - What do you mean? Maggie - I saw him earlier. I called out to him. I just couldn't get his attention. Jen - Where was he? Maggie - The hospital parking lot. Well, it doesn't matter, right?

JJ - Look I promise to take good care of it. Dan - I said no. JJ - Do you have a game set up or something? Dan - No. JJ - So you're saying you don't trust me with it. Right. I guess I'll get going. What? Dan - Is there something you want to tell me? JJ - Why? Is there something that you think I did?

Kate - I don't know why I'm so surprised. I mean this is Sami all the way. Sami - I am not jealous. Kate - So why do you care? Sami - I don't. Kate - Ah, huh. I think it's kind of burning you up that you realise that someone else is actually capable of getting him hot. Sami - Oh Kate, you're a great-grandmother now. You can't keep talking like that. Kate - You know he was kind of generous when he was describing you as a lover. Underwhelming, I think is the word he used. Don't worry about that because he wasn't underwhelmed when he was with me. Sami - What Rafe and I have is so much more than you have had with anyone in your entire life, ever!

Stefano and Bernardi meet up in some dark alley. Stefano - Hello my friend. Raphael Hernandez is in Room 446 at University Hospital. He is in a coma. Joe - I know him. He got beat up pretty bad. Stefano - The coma is induced and they plan on bringing him out of it tomorrow. Joe - And you want me to prevent that from happening. Stefano shakes his head no. Joe - I don't understand. If you don't want him dead, what do you want me to do? Stefano - I want you to cut if off.

Lil
Member Avatar

I love Anne and JJ.

I hate with the fire of a trillion suns what they are doing to my beloved Stefano DiMera. Jealous of Eyebrows? FUCK YOU, DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...this shit ruined my whole day yesterday. I'm not sure I can even stomach today. First they fucked up Kristen's return (though I still continued to be entertained by Eileen) fuck up John and Marlena and now Stefano as if the last several hack writers hadn't done enough damage.

:badmood:

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 5 2013, 10:43 AM
I also am enjoying the FETCH story with JJ....but not because I am rooting for Daniel or Jennifer....I am thoroughly enjoying watching JJ manipulate both of them and his prick-ish passive aggressive comments to Daniel have me rolling. I am cheering for JJ to destroy Daniel and his relationship with Jennifer and also for JJ to make Jennifer aware of the shitty parenting job she has done with him.

FETCH is still toxic and always will be....I like that the show is aware of their unpopularity and is giving the viewers a voice with characters like JJ and Anne. The Daniel praising needs to end though...fuck its BEYOND annoying, especially since its not true and blatantly against what we have seen with our own eyes.

Casey Moss is the reason this storyline is entertaining.
So much THIS!!!! Casey Moss has really impressed me and the character of JJ is a much needed breath of prickish fresh air. I loathe the idea that one day Dr. Scrotum Savior will save him and JJ will fall in love with Scruffy McSkeeze but I'm holding out hope that will never happen!

BobbyJoe

The Stefano-Rafe storyline is a bit of a shock but since Sami can't decide between EJ and Rafe, maybe the writers can have EJ be killed in a car accident and end up being the ultimate "organ" donor... Rafe can get EJ's penis attached and then Sami can have the best of both worlds. ;-)

That's not much more ridiculous than the actual story line to begin with.

nightfan

Jennifer can't say "Go to hell" to Anne? This is just too Polyanna. And I hate when soaps (or even TV show) does this. People, in real life, can't stop themselves that fast before saying something their mind intended to say. "Go to... on second, though." Um, there's no "on second thought" when you're so fueled with passion to say something that mean to begin with. It's just lazy writing or contrived writing to show how perfect Jennifer is. To suggest that she actually has this superhuman capacity to slow herself down and not even say "He..." before catching herself. Ugh!

nightfan

Sweet and Salty
Jun 4 2013, 06:43 PM
camera shy
Jun 4 2013, 06:35 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jun 4 2013, 06:21 PM
camera shy
Jun 4 2013, 03:15 PM
I can't wait for the day when Rafe finds out Sami saved his life.....or penis....whatever the case may be. :D
.....And we know she is going to this how?
I guess we'll just have to wait to see what Bernadi does or starts to do when he carries out Stefano's orders. Now if we see him start to pull Rafe's blanket down.....well you get the picture. ^o)
I mean, the knife....him playing with that knife...him spying on Kate hearing her talk about how Rafe was the best lover....2 +2=4!
Oh, my God, I hope they don't do that to Rafe! Castrate him?!! Could Galen play that?

nightfan

blueskies
Jun 4 2013, 02:08 PM
Ok I wasn't interested in this eppi at all till someone said Stefano ordered Rafe's thing cut off?! Okay now I have to watch. Although I think Tomlin got a bit too close to the Passions fumes with this one (but I love ridiculous).
Was Gary Tomlin on Passions when Julian got his penis chopped off and they had to resew it on but put it on backward? Then we'll know if it's too much near Passions territory, lol. An upside down penis.

nightfan

Ellie
Jun 4 2013, 12:37 PM
LOL she's so stupid! It doesn't even make sense that she's giving him more money. Like they didn't even explain it.
Ellie, Jennifer's character herself explained it. See, it's all about keeping up appearances. She wants Daniel to believe that JJ gave the money because it's a good reflection on her as a parent. I know people who would do what Jennifer did. Write the checks and pay that cash. It all does make sense. (Though I don't agree with it.)

blueskies
Member Avatar

nightfan
Jun 5 2013, 07:36 PM
blueskies
Ok I wasn't interested in this eppi at all till someone said Stefano ordered Rafe's thing cut off?! Okay now I have to watch. Although I think Tomlin got a bit too close to the Passions fumes with this one (but I love ridiculous).
Was Gary Tomlin on Passions when Julian got his penis chopped off and they had to resew it on but put it on backward? Then we'll know if it's too much near Passions territory, lol. An upside down penis.
i thought he was, but no he had left 3 months prior for OLTL. But that's the airdate, it's likely they had the storyline decided upon well before that.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

nightfan
blueskies
Quote:

an upside down penis

What?!
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 07:55 PM.

nightfan

"You're jealous of Rafe and me," Kate says?
No, Kate. YOU'RE the one going off the deep end. Rafe gave you a series of pumps for his pleasure, left you, and threw away his dirty condom and probably internally thought, "God, when will she just leave already?"
Because you-were-just-fuck-buds.
You were NOT lovers.
Big difference.
Delusional bitch!

nightfan

Honeybees
Jun 4 2013, 07:26 PM
DesignatedShelley
Jun 4 2013, 05:49 PM
I'm extremely suspicious that JJ isn't just the writers' way of saying that everyone who complains about Daniel and Dannifer is a terrible brat. In fact I'm expecting any day to read a spoiler that he sells Parker on the black market.
Oh, I definitely think this is so. Also, Anne is their way of saying "only ugly jealous bitches hate Dannifer."

But the trick is, Anne is played by an wonderful and very attractive actress with great comic timing and charisma.

And JJ had been introduced with troubles that are very organic to the story, and he's the son of Jack Deveraux. He's also played by a pretty good, albeit green, you actor with screen presence. More than a few people are going to be on JJ's side.

So, they will have to give Daniel access to a time machine. And have all the characters always ask "Where's Daniel" when he's offscreen. (Simpsons references. But Daniel has been given the Poochie treatment.)
I disagree. The writers, I think, are in on the joke.
Look, they know we hate Dannifer. However, they also know that Dannifer hatred gets A LOT of posts on web pages (just check this forum) and that generates buzz.
Having a golden couple that viewers hate only works if you have the viewers' voice in the form of characters on the show. Anne, and now JJ, are those characters.

Dannifer are "perfect." So they're there to represent us and knock them down a few pegs.

It's a classical setup by the writers. And it's genius.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

@ nightfan: Rafe wasn't using Kate, they had mutual feelings for each other. Sami is shocked and jealous he moved on with another woman, especially her ex-mother-in-law.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 08:00 PM.

nightfan

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 07:58 PM
Rafe wasn't using Kate, they had mutual feelings for each other. Sami is shocked and jealous he moved on with another woman, especially her ex-mother-in-law
Kate.
It was pleasure-based, though, not emotion-based. Did I see a ring? Did I see him say he loved her? Or cared for her beyond her vagina? He wasn't using her, as in she wasn't aware. They were using each other: for sex. Stolen moments between the sheets. Not anything emotion-based.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 07:50 PM
nightfan
blueskies
Quote:

an upside down penis

What?!
Posted Image
honestly if i had been Julian i may have wanted to cut it off myself after i found out i had impregnated my son. Granted I'm not sure if he knew at this point or not....

but yeah, he/she drugged his/her mother and she sewed Julian's penis on upsidedown. It stayed that way until the finale when a magical 3 year old (or was it Kay?) fixed it for him.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

nightfan
Jun 5 2013, 08:00 PM
Classic
Rafe wasn't using Kate, they had mutual feelings for each other. Sami is shocked and jealous he moved on with another woman, especially her ex-mother-in-law
Kate.
It was pleasure-based, though, not emotion-based. Did I see a ring? Did I see him say he loved her? Or cared for her beyond her vagina? He wasn't using her, as in she wasn't aware. They were using each other: for sex. Stolen moments between the sheets. Not anything emotion-based.
In the beginning, they were just having sex, however they really cared abt each other...imo they unexpectendly fell in love.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 5 2013, 08:08 PM.

nightfan

Classic
Jun 5 2013, 08:05 PM
nightfan
Jun 5 2013, 08:00 PM
Classic
Kate.
In the beginning, they were just having sex, however they really cared abt each other.
I chalked that up to hormones and natural chemical reactions that occur after having sex with someone. I discounted those surface "feelings" they mentioned. Which were more (from what I saw) about caring for someone. Yes, they care about whether the other lives or dies. But it's not like Rafe wanted to date Kate. He wants to be a father and she can't give him that. It was oxytocin. Pure science.

blueskies
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 5 2013, 08:01 PM
Classic
Jun 5 2013, 07:50 PM
nightfan
blueskies
Quote:

an upside down penis

What?!
Posted Image
honestly if i had been Julian i may have wanted to cut it off myself after i found out i had impregnated my son. Granted I'm not sure if he knew at this point or not....

but yeah, he/she drugged his/her mother and she sewed Julian's penis on upsidedown. It stayed that way until the finale when a magical 3 year old (or was it Kay?) fixed it for him.
Here's the part where his current fling Esme finds out his penis was cut off. Her niece Vicki was the one who did it. Meanwhile Eve is with Valerie/Vincent who's pregnant and going on about how he/she is going to take care of his/her baby like his/her parents didn't.

(Edit: I tried to embed it but it seems like it's blocked :( watch from 22:07 to about 23:45. And don't mind Esme, she's wayy OTT, even for Passions, lol. Then FF to 25:14 to watch Julian's reaction, :roflol: ).

http://youtu.be/50XD3YJy3yA?t=22m7s

Edited by blueskies, Jun 5 2013, 08:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply