Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings June 4th
Topic Started: Jun 4 2013, 10:33 AM (3,002 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/06/04/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-53.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

More Evans & Kurth...I love the sounds of that....but I am going to need Evans to not mention that things name ever again.

tylerbo20

Why do u think she did.....she's back!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I think this part is about Casey (Chad):

Quote:

There have been conflicting reports about this young actor's future at Days. Some sources insist that he's leaving when his contract expires later this month; while other insiders maintain that he'll be staying put. Stay tuned for more information in the weeks ahead.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvingLumi
Jun 4 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:

There have been conflicting reports about this young actor's future at Days. Some sources insist that he's leaving when his contract expires later this month; while other insiders maintain that he'll be staying put. Stay tuned for more information in the weeks ahead.
I think it is Chandler Massey....his contract is up soon is it not?

Kriss4

I'll be glad to see more of Justin and Adrienne. They've been on my wish list of characters I'd like to see more of.

AFaithL

I will cry if Casey leaves. Seriously, I want Chabby.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Looking forward to more Justin and Adrienne!

I think Deidrick is the young actor they're talking about. It coincides with that casting call a few weeks ago, that sounded much like Chad. Still not sure why that character would need to be recast, but whatever.

I could also see Massey leaving when his contract expires. At least if he's able to book primetime. I would be very sad to see him leave the role of Will. After so many miscasts, he's the perfect product of Dattilo and Sweeney.

am103
Member Avatar

Can't wait for more Justin and Adrienne, always good to see more of those two! I'm hoping to see some conflict in their marriage when each of them inevitably take different sides on Sonny/Will. That could lead to some good drama!

I definitely see the contract issues being about Casey Deidrick. He's been doing quite a bit of primetime lately, and he's probably liking the feel of it and debating about whether or not he wants to stay on Days as Chad. I don't blame him, they don't really use him. Besides, I've seen goldfish that are more interesting than Chad so it would be no devastating loss to me if Casey decided to leave.

I REALLY hope that little tidbit isn't about Chandler Massey. They FINALLY have the right actor playing Will who has chemistry with just about anybody he's in scenes with, so I hope he sticks with Days. That would be a huge loss for the show if he ever decided to leave.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Quote:

"It's great to have a writer that likes us," adds Evans. "Not that the other writers didn't."

Heh.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 4 2013, 10:53 AM
LuvingLumi

Quote:

His contract ends December 2013

stormymac
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 4 2013, 10:53 AM
LuvingLumi

Quote:

His contract is up in December.

JoeBucs32

Phew! No mention of Joe M leaving. I thought with Stefano's impending "departure from Salem" that Joe M would be taking some time off -- but doesn't sound like it.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

FINALLY! I'm beyond happy to see that Wally and Judi will be on more often. They are just so good together and there is such storyline possibilities there! Glad someone else sees that too! :)

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Of course I am going to LOVE having more Justin and Adrienne. They should be on a lot more often than they are. I hated Judi mentioning Dena so freely. Ugh, please tell me this bitch isn't back. I don't even want her consulting. She should have absolutely no association with the show. At the same time that was a backhanded slap at MarDar so that's a good sign.

Also, that blurb is clearly about Casey Deidrick. The rumors about him leaving and then staying have been everywhere.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Jun 4 2013, 01:37 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo! Looking forward to lots more Justin and Adrienne. It's about time!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 4 2013, 11:04 AM
I will cry if Casey leaves. Seriously, I want Chabby.
So do I! Abby and Chad are a much cuter couple and have more chemistry. :wub2:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I don't get it. His contract was up in May- it's June now. If the rumors were/are true, then I would've atleast expected a twitter-cry from Nelson B. I don't follow the man myself, but those things goes viral instantly, and I've seen nada on my timeline..

I don't believe them for a second until Casey himself announces it

supercool74
Member Avatar

I hope CM doesn't leave yet. I don't think I'd watch much anymore. :$

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Casey to me is like tofu, he takes up space well enough but he doesn't really have a lot of flavor. But both Chabby and ... Cabby? Camby? are really boring to me, so it really doesn't matter IMO. I always liked Abby's chem better with her relatives, and Chad's with his guy friends, and Cameron never.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply