Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patsy Pease: Return Appearance on the horizon?; Facebook post by Patsy
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 01:33 PM (3,939 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

Patricia Pease
5 minutes ago near Jacksonville, FL
Your thoughts and prayers are obviously powerful! My agent Gar told me "Days" asked my availability for mid July. Thank you everyone! You are awesome!!!
2Like Share
26 people like this.

https://www.facebook.com/PatriciaPease?hc_location=stream

Looks like Jen Lilley could be Jeanie Donovan! Either that or they are killing off Bo.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Jun 5 2013, 01:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

PLEASE let Jen Lilley be Jeannie Donovan! Please!

Or I'd settle for Bo being killed off. Time to free up Hope!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yesssssssssssss. Don't even care the reasons, but I do think Jen Lilley will be their daughter. I hope this is a little more than what we got for Jessica's return.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow. This definitely backs up the theory that Lilley is Jeannie. I hope it's true!

Also, I wouldn't be upset if Pease's return is for Bo's funeral. Kill him off already!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This could be good for storyline purposes, but Patsy's acting was horrible during her last appearance. It was hard to watch.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I'm all for Patsy's return. I hope she shares scenes with Kristian!

If Bo's still MIA in 4 months (I need a moment to RME at even the possibility of still not having any real answers), I need Kimber to drill Hope on what's up with her little brother.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Jun 5 2013, 01:50 PM
This could be good for storyline purposes, but Patsy's acting was horrible during her last appearance. It was hard to watch.

I disagree - I thought her showdown with Shane was awesome...and her acting was great in those scenes at Bo & Hope's house.

Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 5 2013, 02:06 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope we start to hear rumblings about CS returning as Shane as well.

Making Jen Lilley's character Jeannie Donovan would be PERFECT!

BradyB

I'm all for her return as well!!! I do hope she is available!!!!!!!

am103
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 5 2013, 01:59 PM
Angie79

I disagree - I thought her showdown with Shane was awesome...and her acting was great in those scenes at Bo & Hope's house.

I agree totally.. I thought Pease was ON FIRE during her 2010 return! I didn't want Shane and Kim to go again!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My only problem with the Shane/Kim reunion was that it felt extremely rushed. IMO, that could've been an entire storyline (hell, I would've loved to have signed them each for just 6 months to play it out and THEN send them off to wherever), but it was crammed into barely a single episode.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Kimber!!

Fantastic news

Kriss4

I thought it was over the top at points, but some of it was fine. I think patsy was just trying too hard. It'll be nice to have her back. I love the Brady siblings...always have. Well, except for Roman.

Sindacco

Maybe Kim comes home for Thanksgiving.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

PP has ALWAYS been an over actor, IMO.

But she's old school Days, so I'm glad she's coming back.

Shane better not be far behind.

And for the love of gawd Days, please don't have Mr Sheffield pimping Mr No Wonka again.

six
Member Avatar

Angie79

Was there a time when she hasn't been horrible?

Kriss4

Okay, okay.

I know what you're saying. But she did good work when Kimberly came back for Shawn, Sr's funeral.

jwsel
Member Avatar

I don't think Patsy's acting was completely horrible in 2010. I liked parts, but the real problem was that Kim's fury in their initial scenes was never explained. It felt so out of left field without some real build up that it came across as OTT. Plus not seeing Kim show any sympathy for the fact that Shane had been imprisoned and tortured for an extended period of time made her look very shrew-ish. But that is a writing fail. I assume a lot of the acting choices were necessitated by the very short timeframe for the reunion. It really deserved more time and the writers did viewers a disservice by not doing more to remind us of Shane and Kim's background before the reunion. Maybe if Shane could have talked about the state of his relationship with Kim to Rafe instead of their discussions primarily revolving around Sami, we would have had some insight into Kim's anger.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I thought she was a bit OTT in her last appearance but I was happy to see her and will be happy to see her again.

BradyB

I thought she was in fire as well!!! I've always wanted her back in Salem and look forward to her coming home!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply