Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patsy Pease: Return Appearance on the horizon?; Facebook post by Patsy
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 01:33 PM (4,019 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 5 2013, 01:59 PM
Angie79
Jun 5 2013, 01:50 PM
This could be good for storyline purposes, but Patsy's acting was horrible during her last appearance. It was hard to watch.

I disagree - I thought her showdown with Shane was awesome...and her acting was great in those scenes at Bo & Hope's house.

Jen and Kimberly should form a club.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Keith
Jun 5 2013, 06:40 PM
Kim would be a welcome member of the recurring cast, IMO. Bo would be the only Brady sibling not on the show, then (excluding Frankie and Max).
I'm probably in the minority

but I would welcome both Frankie and Max.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh Frankie.

I'm a huge non Dr Dan fan.

but I might actually watch Dr Dan coming to terms that even Frankie is a better love match for Jennifer than he is.

concerned
Member Avatar

And when I say huge non dr dan fan I mean couldnt even stomach the scenes when he was with Nicole and I've pretty much loved her with everyone including Roman.

Kriss4

I could have liked Dan. But having seen his history with women, I would have expected someone to be frank about his questionable choices and his tendency to flit from one woman to another with barely a pause in between.

If Maxine or Kayla or anyone would have recognized that, pointed it out, ribbed him for it, And made a point of his antics, I probably would have been amused. He could have been overconfident...maybe a little conceited...and they would see it and shake their heads. He wouldn't have to have been a bad guy. They could like him, but not be blind to his faults.

Instead, everyone thinks he's so terrific...practically gods gift. It was the wrong approach given the stories he had for a couple of years. Someone he knows and likes...someone who knows and likes him...should have seen his tendencies...and should have been ribbing him this whole time.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jack >>>>> Frankie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pile of Dog Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daniel
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 7 2013, 02:32 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

I'm offended for the pile of dog shit.

mlester

If Kim is coming back, I fear it will be for a funeral for Bo.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 5 2013, 11:03 PM
Patsy's acting actually reminds me a lot of Sweeney's...
I can deal with it from AS, because Sami is supposed to be ridiculously OTT.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Maybe Roman is getting married (I shudder at the thought) :x or Caroline passes away. :shrug:

Keith
Member Avatar

Roman getting married would come so far out of left field. Unless they go really far with this Jarlena break up...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Roman getting married is the last thing that will ever happen on this show, lol. He only gets his token appearances because he goes golfing with Ken Corday. I think this return is about her daughter, as played by Jen Lilley. Or the casting call for "Ben" could be Andrew Donovan, but I don't know why he would be a country boy. Either way I think this is related to the show bringing on one or both of Shane and Kim's kids.

Second guess would be Bo's "death."

soapgal
Member Avatar

I am not as big of a fan of seeing the old school days characters coming back as some (not really into Kayla/Patch or Doug/Julie), but I would LOVE to see Kim and Shane come back. Too bad we can't get Eve too.

BradyB

I'd love to have eve show up,as well!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply