Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 17th
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:34 PM (11,897 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of June 17th

Phyllis and Nick prepare to tell Jack and Summer the truth

Jack questions the actual reason behind Traci's return

Devon confronts Lily about her feelings for Tyler

Neil and Leslie take action against the blogger

credit: jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Interesting spoilers. Thanks for posting, Daytime.

soapflake02

here we go!! My question is how did Phyllis take it?

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

How should Phyllis take it? She has every single right to rip into him. He bitched about people lying to him and he did the biggest lie of all.
I hope every woman walks away from him, lying bastard

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh man, oh man...........Nick Newman lied for 18 years about Summer being his :shithitfan: Phyllis needs to rip him a new one and so does Sharon. 18 years of deception!! Seriously, both families need to run him out of town! I can't wait to see how this is going to play out! :popcorn: Adam is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! If this doesn't make Chelsea tell Adam the truth, then she deserves what ever she gets (besides it's really getting boring her sniveling to Chloe everyday about the baby daddy) Her and Dylan are so boring and this show doesn't need another boring couple.

starwatcher2

Yay, Jack is the father. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I have wanted this story for years.

celine12

starwatcher2
Jun 6 2013, 01:48 PM
Yay, Jack is the father. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I have wanted this story for years.
Summer's paternity.

Phyllis Is leaving. Summer is grown. Sharon is obsessively in love with Adam. Nick is totally in love with Avery. Jack is 60 years old.
If you think Jack has looked pathetic and ridiculous falling in love with every woman who says hi to him, wait until you see AUNT Jack fawning over his teen daughter. Get 3 barf bags.

What is the point of doing this NOW? Phick is was over once Phyllis leaves. Could it be to level the playing field between Nick and Adam? Nick is being thrown under the bus to prop Adam.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
Jun 5 2013, 10:23 PM
How should Phyllis take it? She has every single right to rip into him. He bitched about people lying to him and he did the biggest lie of all.
I hope every woman walks away from him, lying bastard
I'm asking because there's no mention of it in the spoiler, she could turn into a doormat for all we know.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Phyllis into a doormat? That would be like saying Chelsea is sterile. :D

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 6 2013, 03:05 PM
starwatcher2
Summer's paternity.

Phyllis Is leaving. Summer is grown. Sharon is obsessively in love with Adam. Nick is totally in love with Avery. Jack is 60 years old.
If you think Jack has looked pathetic and ridiculous falling in love with every woman who says hi to him, wait until you see AUNT Jack fawning over his teen daughter. Get 3 barf bags.

What is the point of doing this NOW? Phick is was over once Phyllis leaves. Could it be to level the playing field between Nick and Adam? Nick is being thrown under the bus to prop Adam.
geez angry much?

sab980

.I have to ask Classic, who is the guy walking out of the room with Kristen Diemera crying on the floor in your avatar? I have been racking my brains for days now. At first I thought it was John Black way back when than I though it was EJ but it could also be Brady since, I heard rumor they were together now or almost.

Thanks.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 6 2013, 07:59 PM
Well when it comes to Nick Phyllis was a doormat for a very long time. He walked all over her and got away with anything he wanted and if I remember right, didn't even have to apologize for it. I for one wouldn't be that surprised if Phyllis understands what Nick did. I'm sure she will do her usual screaming and ranting like always but in the end she will probably remember that she did the same thing and she did it deliberately when it came to Daniel. At least Nick wasn't as big of a liar as she was.

six
Member Avatar

sab980
Jun 7 2013, 05:30 AM
.I have to ask Classic, who is the guy walking out of the room with Kristen Diemera crying on the floor in your avatar? I have been racking my brains for days now. At first I thought it was John Black way back when than I though it was EJ but it could also be Brady since, I heard rumor they were together now or almost.

Thanks.
That's Brady, breaking up with Kristen on the day before their wedding.

I really hope Phyllis, Jack, Noah and Summer don't forgive Nick for a long time. It's disappointing that Sharon wants to support him.

celine12

soapflake02
Jun 6 2013, 08:26 PM
celine12
starwatcher2
Summer's paternity.

geez angry much?
Actually I am not angry, just disappointed. First Michelle is leaving. So no more Phyllis or Phick. Then they make Summer an Abbott. That kills what could have been a red hot supercouple. It also means the writers will either send Summer away with Phyllis OR she will become wallpaper. They have ruined Chelsea and Chadam. So once MS leaves, I have zero reason to watch anymore. BUMMER.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jun 9 2013, 09:27 AM
BlissfulLily
Jun 6 2013, 07:59 PM
Well when it comes to Nick Phyllis was a doormat for a very long time. He walked all over her and got away with anything he wanted and if I remember right, didn't even have to apologize for it. I for one wouldn't be that surprised if Phyllis understands what Nick did. I'm sure she will do her usual screaming and ranting like always but in the end she will probably remember that she did the same thing and she did it deliberately when it came to Daniel. At least Nick wasn't as big of a liar as she was.
you're right about phyliss being a doormat for nick, no way would I have put up with my husband dashing off everytime his ex wagged her finger or needed help changing the toilet paper out or something ridiculous.
Well, at least phyliss can't get the blame for this caper.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh sure Sammie, someone will. 'that whore took Nick away from Sharon,the perfect love story.'
Even after Phyllis leaves it will be her fault.
How old was Daniel when he found out who his daddy was? 18 years old?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

sab980
Jun 7 2013, 05:30 AM

Thanks.
Hi...the guy walking out the room is Kristen's lover Brady Black. I'm glad he left her crying on the floor. She deserved it, after deceiving him
for months.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

celine12
Jun 9 2013, 11:24 AM
soapflake02
Jun 6 2013, 08:26 PM
celine12
starwatcher2
Summer's paternity.

geez angry much?
Actually I am not angry, just disappointed. First Michelle is leaving. So no more Phyllis or Phick. Then they make Summer an Abbott. That kills what could have been a red hot supercouple. It also means the writers will either send Summer away with Phyllis OR she will become wallpaper. They have ruined Chelsea and Chadam. So once MS leaves, I have zero reason to watch anymore. BUMMER.
It definately is a bummer, but I think while TPTB were planning the storyline for Phyllis, MS surprised the heck outta them by announcing she's leaving.
The storyline would've been a good one, finally MS had something interesting, but since she's out it's a major change for the characters. However, one good
thing abt it is, Adam and Sharon may not be as close anymore, and Shick will be drawn to each other because of the paternity fiasco.

Quote:

It's disappointing that Sharon wants to support him.

It's really not surprising, though. Sharon and Nick still have a friendship, she always has understood him.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 9 2013, 01:45 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 9 2013, 12:25 PM
Oh sure Sammie, someone will. 'that whore took Nick away from Sharon,the perfect love story.'
Even after Phyllis leaves it will be her fault.
How old was Daniel when he found out who his daddy was? 18 years old?
Unfortunately I agree that someone else will get the blame, I don't know how Phyllis could but I can see them glossing over what Nick did which is a joke IMO. What he did was horrible but they will make every excuse available for why he did it. When Phyllis did it with Daniel she was a town outcast and hated by everyone. I can't see that happening with Nick even though the result is basically the same. I don't even want to talk about Sharon supporting him. She was hurt by what he did too not to mention that Noah should take Nick to task too. I really hope we get to see everyone unleash their anger on Nick. He deserves it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply