Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of June 17th
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:38 PM (5,032 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of June 17th

Hope looks forward to having a fresh new start in life

Rick gives Dollar Bill a taste of his own medicine

Brooke asks Donna and Eric for a significant favor

Feeling rejected, Caroline turns to Carter for comfort

credit: jcren

SNS Week of June 17 21

Katie finds herself in the hot seat when Steffy asks her for another favor before leaving for Paris.

Hope and Liam share some private time together at Big Bear courtesy of Brooke.

Liam confesses his feelings for Hope but admits that he still cares for Steffy.

Hope decides to give Liam space and goes for a walk, where she encounters a handsome stranger.

Liam must speak up or lose something precious.

Brooke asks Eric and Donna for a significant favor.

Taylor questions the future of her relationship with Eric.

Rick forces Bill to stop blackmailing Maya and issue an apology.

Caroline recruits Rafael, an old friend from New York, to push Maya and Carter together.

Rick and Maya don't know what they're up against.

A new couple take the next step in their relationship.

COMING: Taylor and Steffy are the odd women out if Brooke gets her way.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("New Start")
Hope is excited about a fresh start; Maya stands up for herself.

Wednesday ("Cupid")
A new couple take the next step in their relationship; Brooke tries to play matchmaker for Liam and Hope.

Thursday ("Accusation")
Katie makes a serious accusation against Brooke; Caroline comes up with a new plan for Maya.

Friday ("Mysterious Man")
Maya reveals her feelings to Rick; Hope takes a picture of a mysterious man.

Edited by Daytime, Jun 9 2013, 12:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Week of June 17 21

Katie finds herself in the hot seat when Steffy asks her for another favor before leaving for Paris.

Hope and Liam share some private time together at Big Bear courtesy of Brooke.

Liam confesses his feelings for Hope but admits that he still cares for Steffy.

Hope decides to give Liam space and goes for a walk, where she encounters a handsome stranger.

Liam must speak up or lose something precious.

Brooke asks Eric and Donna for a significant favor.

Taylor questions the future of her relationship with Eric.

Rick forces Bill to stop blackmailing Maya and issue an apology.

Caroline recruits Rafael, an old friend from New York, to push Maya and Carter together.

Rick and Maya don't know what they're up against.

A new couple take the next step in their relationship.

COMING: Taylor and Steffy are the odd women out if Brooke gets her way.

JamesS

KKL/Brooke are wasted on this show!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("New Start")
Hope is excited about a fresh start; Maya stands up for herself.

Wednesday ("Cupid")
A new couple take the next step in their relationship; Brooke tries to play matchmaker for Liam and Hope.

1mo

I haven't watched the bold and the beautiful in two weeks. It is so disappointing how they allowed Hope back into Liam's life. He had a great marriage with a much more beautiful and fun woman (Steffy).

Liam made a promise to Taylor and everyone else about his love and dedication to Steffy. I am now watching NBC soaps.

Really feels let down.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Accusation")
Katie makes a serious accusation against Brooke; Caroline comes up with a new plan for Maya.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Mysterious Man")
Maya reveals her feelings to Rick; Hope takes a picture of a mysterious man.

Jair
Member Avatar

There is no info about who will play Rafael?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jair
Jun 9 2013, 02:40 PM
There is no info about who will play Rafael?

Rafeal will played by Mexican actor Andy Zuno. Probably another man for Hope, if Wyatt fails. :shrug:

Jair
Member Avatar

Gosh, I don't know if I will be able to watch what this soap is becoming: Hope's love adventures :yawnz:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

1mo
Jun 7 2013, 02:31 PM
I haven't watched the bold and the beautiful in two weeks. It is so disappointing how they allowed Hope back into Liam's life. He had a great marriage with a much more beautiful and fun woman (Steffy).

Liam made a promise to Taylor and everyone else about his love and dedication to Steffy. I am now watching NBC soaps.

Really feels let down.
I haven't watched either. The writers have turned this show into the Sluts and the Hopeless. :shrug:

starwatcher2

1mo

Really feels let down.
Really? Liam made the same promises to Hope in front of her family. Steffy and Hope are both beautiful women, and deserves a better man than wimpy Liam. Hope didn't have anything to do with Steffy losing her baby, and leaving town. I was let down the moment they brought Steffy into Liam & Hope's story. Steffy is unwatchable with Liam.

starwatcher2

1mo
I haven't watched the bold and the beautiful in two weeks. It is so disappointing how they allowed Hope back into Liam's life. He had a great marriage with a much more beautiful and fun woman (Steffy).<br /><br />Liam made a promise to Taylor and everyone else about his love and dedication to Steffy. I am now watching NBC soaps. <br /><br />Really feels let down.
Really? Liam made the same promises to Hope in front of her family. Steffy and Hope are both beautiful women, and deserves a better man than wimpy Liam. Hope didn't have anything to do with Steffy losing her baby, and leaving town. I was let down the moment they brought Steffy into Liam & Hope's story. Steffy is unwatchable with Liam.

ratfink
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Jun 11 2013, 11:02 PM
1mo

Really feels let down.
I haven't watched either. The writers have turned this show into the Sluts and the Hopeless. :shrug:
Yep...

lazydazes
Member Avatar

The show is a pale image of what it used to be. In the beginning, the Forrester family headed the show and now its only the Logans. So basically if you`re not a Brooke or Hope fan there`s really no point in watching. If you like others besides them, don`t expect any payoff.
I`d like to see Thorne in a major storyline and with a love interest. And still I don`t understand why characters like nick, whip, bridgett, jackie, and various others have faded away. And crystal chappell is a great actress but they really haven`t given her a storyline at all.
B&B has turned into nothing but the Brooke/Hope show.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

There is nothing exciting about this show anymore. No chemistry with anyone. Steffy had chem. with Bill, Liam, and developing with Owen, now all we have is spasm and predictability between these characters. I love seeing Katie and Steffy fight over Bill, it was more believable than Brooke and Katie. Liam cannot hold a good thought, he is always changing up whenever the wind blows.

metitle
Member Avatar

the worst part is, it seems Brad Bell is hell-bent on putting Brooke and Bill together. Really isn't it time they retire Brooke from man chasing? I think it is time to step away from this show again. Because it a Brooke show all the time.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards air tonight at 8:00 PM/ET on HLN.

Please join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the show!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8821831/1/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I am enjoying :lifting: Maya/Rick.I loved when Rick told Bill that if
he didn't leave Maya alone.he would fire Caroline.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Where are the spoilers for next week??? They are usually out the same time as Y&R

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply