Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 17th; *updated 6/10*
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM (29,883 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

:hahano:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

vettejb
Jun 18 2013, 10:24 AM
MissLola
Jun 15 2013, 05:58 PM
I am not sure what the point of all this is. Those that love Ejami will continue to love them. Those that hate them will continue to hate them. Those that don't really give a shit will also continue on that path.
I respectfully disagree. I used to love Ejami. Could not have been a bigger fan, but I loathe them now. And Ali Sweeney is the reason I stopped watching. So, the storylines can change opinions. Just had to say that. Carry on..........
I wasn't talking about the storylines changing opinions. I was refering the the tennis match in this thread. If anyone ever came out of these with a different opinion I would love to know about it.

S loves EJ

MissLola
Jun 19 2013, 09:37 AM
vettejb
Jun 18 2013, 10:24 AM
MissLola
Jun 15 2013, 05:58 PM
I am not sure what the point of all this is. Those that love Ejami will continue to love them. Those that hate them will continue to hate them. Those that don't really give a shit will also continue on that path.
I respectfully disagree. I used to love Ejami. Could not have been a bigger fan, but I loathe them now. And Ali Sweeney is the reason I stopped watching. So, the storylines can change opinions. Just had to say that. Carry on..........
I wasn't talking about the storylines changing opinions. I was refering the the tennis match in this thread. If anyone ever came out of these with a different opinion I would love to know about it.

I know there are people that have stopped liking Ejami, and there are people that have started liking Ejami that didn´t like Ejami Before, but I´m not sure if anyone has changed their minds through discussions, so I wasn´t trying to change anyone´s opinion about Ejami since I doubt that is possible even if it might have seemed that, I was just trying to prove my point about the rape being a writhing mistake but I can see how it ended being to many post in order to do so therefore I stopped.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

I think this Bernardi story stinks. I hope it won't get drag too long. I mean if it was an important character maybe this story could've had potential but he was just one of many Stefano's nobodys....who really cares he's dead.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 15 2013, 01:56 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 14 2013, 06:59 AM
Partnersincrime
Jun 7 2013, 08:05 AM
Aliaron
Jun 7 2013, 07:07 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
They did have crapy writing or do you called Sami want ej after he rape her threaten her family put psycho to pretend to be husband and etc...if this not pure crap of writing I not sure what can be more crapy than this

Bad writhing was to writhe the rape scene in the first Place, those writhers were fired. Trying to fix the biggest mistake in Days history is not. They did turn that crappy writhing in to gold with the Colleen/Santos storyline.
The rape is not bad writing.the bad writing that rape was sweep under the rug.Luke and Laura one of daytime powerfull supercouple the rape wasn't sweep under the rug.I have not see fan of them that said that rape was bad writing
Yes it was. For years they referred to it as a "seduction".

It wasn't until years later & Jonathan Jacksn was playing Lucky that they actually decided to tackle it.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 19 2013, 12:14 PM
Partnersincrime
Jun 15 2013, 01:56 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 14 2013, 06:59 AM
Partnersincrime
Jun 7 2013, 08:05 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Bad writhing was to writhe the rape scene in the first Place, those writhers were fired. Trying to fix the biggest mistake in Days history is not. They did turn that crappy writhing in to gold with the Colleen/Santos storyline.
The rape is not bad writing.the bad writing that rape was sweep under the rug.Luke and Laura one of daytime powerfull supercouple the rape wasn't sweep under the rug.I have not see fan of them that said that rape was bad writing
Yes it was. For years they referred to it as a "seduction".

It wasn't until years later & Jonathan Jacksn was playing Lucky that they actually decided to tackle it.
when they put as couple it was not put as seduction but years after they were married and made the fans sick including some Luke and Laura fans.I not fan of Luke and Laura but I find it sad it was dealt better 30 years ago than now
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jun 19 2013, 12:43 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

LACH :OhMy: Sami went to the Pokie because their
were no witnesse's present when she shot Rafe.
If the gun shot wound is what killed Bernadi then
Sami will be charged with first Degree Murder.
Oh and don't let Adnanne turn that video in to the
DA.The prosecutor would use that to certainly make
the charge stick.
Tomlin is going to milk this s/l for all its worth

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply