Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 17th; *updated 6/10*
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM (29,842 Views)
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Nicole -vs- Kritter??!! :fight: Oh please, bring this on!! :pizza: I hope Nic wipes the floor with Kritter & makes her even more batshitcray than she already is!! :whee:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Is it very bad that the idea of Sami getting attacked in jail made me chuckle under my breath ever so slightly? I do wonder who it is, so that is interesting.

Kristen and Nicole catfight. All. OVER. it!!!!!!

I really didn't care about the Chad and Abby spoiler....until I saw EJ mentioned in the same sentence as Abigail ;)

Doesn't sound half bad in total, actually.....I anticipate the Kristen and Nicole interactions generating much "classic-soap" enjoyment for me.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kristen and Nicole fights sounds interesting.

Brady and Nicole getting closer doesn't. I don't want a revisit of Bricole because it's clear that Brady is rebounding hard from Kristen and Nicole thinks Eric is unavailable so she will just be there for Brady. Now if Kristen takes advantage of this and goes straight for seducing Eric so that Nicole can jump, then I think that is the way to go...but I don't have faith in Days to go that route.

Chad and Abby are interesting......

Sami being attacked in jail? Meh....I have lost interest for what happens to Sami frankly.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 6 2013, 07:14 AM
Kristen and Nicole fights sounds interesting.

Brady and Nicole getting closer doesn't. I don't want a revisit of Bricole because it's clear that Brady is rebounding hard from Kristen and Nicole thinks Eric is unavailable so she will just be there for Brady. Now if Kristen takes advantage of this and goes straight for seducing Eric so that Nicole can jump, then I think that is the way to go...but I don't have faith in Days to go that route.

Chad and Abby are interesting......

Sami being attacked in jail? Meh....I have lost interest for what happens to Sami frankly.....
Especially Sami kinda had jail story in the past while in past few jail mean long break or getting fired yet to Sami it more airtime and story why the rest of people that were in jail in past few years got stories from it

lachelle73

Honestly why would anyone think that Sami would try to kill Rafe. I know they are not together but she still cares for him and you can see that. I don't know about this story if that is what it going to come too that people think she tried to kill Rafe that is silly. It would be better if Kate would take her and EJ to court about the formula that would be more interesting to watch then to have people think she would hurt Rafe. And why would she go to jail, doesn't Rafe wake up soon.

Where are the WilSon spoilers?

sonwill
Member Avatar

lachelle73
Jun 6 2013, 08:18 AM
Where are the WilSon spoilers?
This is the first set of spoilers, they usually appear in the second set. That's what generally happens anyway :)

ges
Member Avatar

Couldn't they come up with a better story than J.J. and his weed? It's practically legal everywhere by now.
Anyway its her own damn fault for banishing him to boarding school when he was 2.
Seriously with the Brady and Nicole stuff? This is a hot guy. He doesn't need the town slut or the town mental case. I'm pretty sure he is getting tired of sloppy thirds. It is amazing the whole town doesn't have the same std. Disgusting.

MissLola
Member Avatar

ges
Jun 6 2013, 12:15 PM
Couldn't they come up with a better story than J.J. and his weed? It's practically legal everywhere by now.
Anyway its her own damn fault for banishing him to boarding school when he was 2.
Seriously with the Brady and Nicole stuff? This is a hot guy. He doesn't need the town slut or the town mental case. I'm pretty sure he is getting tired of sloppy thirds. It is amazing the whole town doesn't have the same std. Disgusting.
They should at least keep up with the current drug fad and have them selling Molly or something.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

What's a molly, sorry I have to ask?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jun 6 2013, 01:16 PM
A cheap ass synthetic street drug.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

i keep thinking lately about how Johnny, Ciara, and sometimes Parker are the only children being shown. I know its been discussed to death how Allie is barely shown and now Sydney is in the same category. Since Lexie died, Theo is so rarely shown as is Abe. But its amazing the fact that Joey was on the show for a blink of a second and that has been it. Yes, Kayla when she is on, is working at the Pub or the hospital, but what was the point of even showing Joey if he hasn't been seen or mentioned since Christmas.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

We probably won't see Joey anytime soon unless he's SORAS'ed like JJ. The young actor who plays Joey is the new Harrison on Dexter.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 6 2013, 02:45 PM.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

Its just useless to have the characters have children when we so rarely get to see most of them; especially when they were part of a huge story-line and should be more prominent. I love the little actors who play Johnny and Ciara but I am getting so annoyed by how much they are the ones displayed. I also hate how these characters have children and anytime we hear about them they are being babysat. Its annoying. Okay, that is the end of my rant :)

Sparrow

Laufeyson
Jun 6 2013, 01:16 PM
It's like ecstasy.

Carly
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM
Chad and Abigail share a shocking discovery with EJ
I wonder if the "shocking discovery" is the video of Sami chasing Bernardi through Horton Square? If Chad's been showing the video to different people, then the video could go viral and end up in the hands of the district attorney. And if the video is then used as evidence against Sami at her trial, EJ might be quite pissed at Chad. (This could lead to big tension in the DiMera family, and the tension would increase even more as EJ tries to oust Stefano from DiMera Enterprises.)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I will take the Bricole scenes. I don't care if they are rebounding are not, so far the clips have been very good and Brady is not a total nit wit around her. I hope Nicole tears up Kristen's sorry butt. Not feeling any sympathy for Kristen at all.

Nicole is not enjoyable with Eric but she is with Brady or Ej. I don't want her with Ej right now bc he's all Samized and doing the witch's bidding.No thanks, I can't deal with a balless Ej.

lachelle73

Ohh, so Sami shoots Bernandi wow couldn't she just have called for help instead. So the DA case is going to be against Sami and that is why Adrienne withdrawls her support of Will being with Sonny. This is not Will fault she should not blame Will for what Sami does but she is trying to help Rafe. So the video whatever it is Chad kept talking about is what gets Sami arrested and the police not being able to find the knife. How is Justin going to get Sami out of this one. Poor Will he gets shot now is mom could go to jail, man. I hope Lucas moves Allie out of the DiMansion while Sami is in jail. But really why would people believe that Sami would just shoot someone without cause. Will I think will be there for his mom like she has been there for him and Sonny will be there for Will. Hence the sides WK was talking about Sonny side and Adrienne side. What if Jen Lilley character is Bernandi daughter or someone related to him?
Edited by lachelle73, Jun 6 2013, 04:17 PM.

Will&Sonny

mandadawn
Jun 6 2013, 01:53 PM
i keep thinking lately about how Johnny, Ciara, and sometimes Parker are the only children being shown. I know its been discussed to death how Allie is barely shown and now Sydney is in the same category. Since Lexie died, Theo is so rarely shown as is Abe. But its amazing the fact that Joey was on the show for a blink of a second and that has been it. Yes, Kayla when she is on, is working at the Pub or the hospital, but what was the point of even showing Joey if he hasn't been seen or mentioned since Christmas.
The point, as I understood it, was that Joey was some previous Days actor's child and the writers decided that it would be cool to include him in a Christmas episode (as they have done with other actors' children in Christmas episodes in the past), and Joey was the most logical role for the child to play. I never got the impression that it was meant to amount to anything more than that. It was basically the child-actor equivalent of stunt casting.

Will&Sonny

elci525
Jun 6 2013, 06:53 AM
I really didn't care about the Chad and Abby spoiler....until I saw EJ mentioned in the same sentence as Abigail ;)
That's funny, because I did care about the Chad and Abby spoiler...until I saw E.J. mentioned in it.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 6 2013, 05:44 PM
mandadawn
Jun 6 2013, 01:53 PM
The point, as I understood it, was that Joey was some previous Days actor's child and the writers decided that it would be cool to include him in a Christmas episode (as they have done with other actors' children in Christmas episodes in the past), and Joey was the most logical role for the child to play. I never got the impression that it was meant to amount to anything more than that. It was basically the child-actor equivalent of stunt casting.
I don't think Jadon Wells is related to a previous Days actor. :-/ And if I remember correctly it was Eric Martsolf's twin boys who were shown in the Christmas episode last year.

Edit: Jadon (Joey) father is Dan Wells. The dude who played Stan way back in 05
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 6 2013, 05:58 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply