Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 17th; *updated 6/10*
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM (30,133 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 6 2013, 05:55 PM
Will&Sonny
Jun 6 2013, 05:44 PM
mandadawn
Jun 6 2013, 01:53 PM
i keep thinking lately about how Johnny, Ciara, and sometimes Parker are the only children being shown. I know its been discussed to death how Allie is barely shown and now Sydney is in the same category. Since Lexie died, Theo is so rarely shown as is Abe. But its amazing the fact that Joey was on the show for a blink of a second and that has been it. Yes, Kayla when she is on, is working at the Pub or the hospital, but what was the point of even showing Joey if he hasn't been seen or mentioned since Christmas.
The point, as I understood it, was that Joey was some previous Days actor's child and the writers decided that it would be cool to include him in a Christmas episode (as they have done with other actors' children in Christmas episodes in the past), and Joey was the most logical role for the child to play. I never got the impression that it was meant to amount to anything more than that. It was basically the child-actor equivalent of stunt casting.
I don't think Jadon Wells is related to a previous Days actor. :-/ And if I remember correctly it was Eric Martsolf's twin boys who were shown in the Christmas episode last year.

Edit: Jadon (Joey) father is Dan Wells. The dude who played Stan way back in 05
i thought he was the son of the guy who played Stan (aka male-Sami). But for some reason I didn't think they knew he was his son till after the casting. I could be wrong there though...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Panda Panda
Will&Sonny
mandadawn
i keep thinking lately about how Johnny, Ciara, and sometimes Parker are the only children being shown. I know its been discussed to death how Allie is barely shown and now Sydney is in the same category. Since Lexie died, Theo is so rarely shown as is Abe. But its amazing the fact that Joey was on the show for a blink of a second and that has been it. Yes, Kayla when she is on, is working at the Pub or the hospital, but what was the point of even showing Joey if he hasn't been seen or mentioned since Christmas.
The point, as I understood it, was that Joey was some previous Days actor's child and the writers decided that it would be cool to include him in a Christmas episode (as they have done with other actors' children in Christmas episodes in the past), and Joey was the most logical role for the child to play. I never got the impression that it was meant to amount to anything more than that. It was basically the child-actor equivalent of stunt casting.
I don't think Jadon Wells is related to a previous Days actor. :-/ And if I remember correctly it was Eric Martsolf's twin boys who were shown in the Christmas episode last year.

Yeah, more than one Days actor had a child featured in the 2012 Christmas episode, but Dan Wells's child was the only one who played a named role. The others were just patients at the hospital.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mandadawn
Why did the even bother to recast Sydney...we've only seen her once since Jan and that was briefly with Nicole.

Miselemeas

blueskies
Jun 5 2013, 07:48 PM

who would want to attack Sami? :shrug: I really can't think of anyone...
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, according to Oscar Wilde,
Oh I sincerely hope so, it fits so well here;;

blueskies
Member Avatar

Miselemeas
Jun 6 2013, 06:51 PM
blueskies
Jun 5 2013, 07:48 PM

who would want to attack Sami? :shrug: I really can't think of anyone...
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, according to Oscar Wilde,
Oh I sincerely hope so, it fits so well here;;
well that's probably true. I never claimed to be witty. Sarcastic though, yes I am. To a fault.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jun 6 2013, 06:47 AM
and I will watch the Bricole clips, and as for Kristen, I hear John's available, but he prolly won't touch you with a ten foot pole now!
Sounds like he'll need a longer pole/

marie1969

Daytime
Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM
NE Spoilers week of June 17th

In jail, Sami is attacked by a mysterious assailant

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady

A most vengeful Kristen makes her move

Daniel catches JJ red-handed

Chad and Abigail share a shocking discovery with EJ

credit: jcren
Interesting, did Chad see the knife Stephano was hiding? There was no reason for Chad to come to the mansion unless it is going to play out later on. Sounds like a lot of people will be involved in this story. Great potential for an umbrella story.

marie1969

LucasHortonFan
Jun 6 2013, 06:46 AM
so what super lawyer Ej cant get Sami outta jail? Guess those get outta jail free cards only work on him.
I am sure he will do everything in his power to save the love of his life. As long as he does not wait for her to go on death row with the needle stuck in her vein to do something, I am good. :biggrin:

lysie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 6 2013, 06:10 PM
Panda Panda
Will&Sonny
mandadawn

Yeah, more than one Days actor had a child featured in the 2012 Christmas episode, but Dan Wells's child was the only one who played a named role. The others were just patients at the hospital.
No. It had nothing to do with hiring the child of a former Days actor just for the Christmas episode. It was a coincidence. When the (current) actors kids are used at Christmas, it's just for the story at the hospital.

lysie
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 09:10 PM
LucasHortonFan
so what super lawyer Ej cant get Sami outta jail? Guess those get outta jail free cards only work on him.
I am sure he will do everything in his power to save the love of his life. As long as he does not wait for her to go on death row with the needle stuck in her vein to do something, I am good. :biggrin:
Oh my gosh, both of y'all stop.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 09:10 PM
LucasHortonFan
lol...I wouldn't be so sure...it's not like he's ALWAYS done that...the last time people brought up death row so frequently to point out just how much you couldn't come back from that....the writers had Sami shoot Ej in the head and she tried again to kill him by pulling the plug....

JamesS

Looking forward to Alison Sweeney and James Scott turning crappy writing into gold :-). But itīs beyond time for DOOL to move on Galen Gering. He only brings them down.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^They've done that on their own and for years without anyone's help I might add.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

JamesS
Jun 7 2013, 05:13 AM
Looking forward to Alison Sweeney and James Scott turning crappy writing into gold :-).
Did I miss something? When has this ever happened?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Jun 7 2013, 07:07 AM
JamesS
Looking forward to Alison Sweeney and James Scott turning crappy writing into gold :-).
True, they've done no such thing. Them two characters have received a bulk of the writing for the last half decade and they've done zip with it.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

:offs:

:bleep: Not this shit again :hijacked:

:tears:

Back to the spoilers....

So I do think that Kristen is going to zero in on Eric as her vengence :redface:
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 7 2013, 07:25 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

^^^ I hope so! I loved the ED/GV scenes we have had and what better way to get to Marlena......and Nicole too.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 7 2013, 07:25 AM
:offs:

:bleep: Not this shit again :hijacked:

:tears:

Back to the spoilers....

So I do think that Kristen is going to zero in on Eric as her vengence :redface:
I think that's a legitimate play, anything short of that won't be half as interesting.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Jun 7 2013, 07:07 AM
JamesS
They did have crapy writing or do you called Sami want ej after he rape her threaten her family put psycho to pretend to be husband and etc...if this not pure crap of writing I not sure what can be more crapy than this

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Jun 7 2013, 07:30 AM
^^^ I hope so! I loved the ED/GV scenes we have had and what better way to get to Marlena......and Nicole too.
I would love for her to get him drunk (spike the church wine or something) he passes out in the rectory, and she stages pics of him and her going at it...then she conveniently sends them to Nicole and the Church. Eric tells Nicole that he didn't do anything...at least he doesn't remember anything...and Nicole believes him and knows that Kristen was the guilty party....he has to prove his case to the church though and in the interim he has some serious doubts about his priesthood.....and Nicole takes advantage of that and goes in!

I just want my Ericole DAMN!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply