Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 17th; *updated 6/10*
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 07:44 PM (29,958 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

There's so many things they could've done with Ericole, they just chose. The most boring direction. Getting them out of the rectory and talking about something else other than the school, zoning etc would be an immediate improvement. Nicole in fact shouldn't be working there, she needs a corporate job like when she was married to Victor and hounding Brady. That's the Nicole I miss.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kristen making a play for Eric just to get some revenge would be all kinds of win. I love GV - but I'm well past ready to see a little something more from him.

And seriously...could there be a better way to put the screws to pretty much everyone as far as Kristen is concerned? It would be pretty brilliant...even if he doesn't go for it and she just sets up situations that appear more awkward than they are.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 7 2013, 09:33 AM
Kristen making a play for Eric just to get some revenge would be all kinds of win. I love GV - but I'm well past ready to see a little something more from him.

And seriously...could there be a better way to put the screws to pretty much everyone as far as Kristen is concerned? It would be pretty brilliant...even if he doesn't go for it and she just sets up situations that appear more awkward than they are.
She could always do the ol' standard drug-him-and-take-pics-of-them-in-bed-together.

But yeah, going after Eric is obviously the best way to get back at both Nicole and Marlena (and has the added bonus of pissing off Sami too!). I just don't see how Eric would legitimately fall for it, even a tiny bit.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 7 2013, 09:37 AM
SocRMum1

She could always do the ol' standard drug-him-and-take-pics-of-them-in-bed-together.

But yeah, going after Eric is obviously the best way to get back at both Nicole and Marlena (and has the added bonus of pissing off Sami too!). I just don't see how Eric would legitimately fall for it, even a tiny bit.

True. Eric hasn't really seemed all that sucked in by Nicole as yet - so it's hard to imagine he'd be tempted by Kristen. But if anyone would have the talent to pull off some scenarios to make things seem more than what they are, it would be Kristen. And for the most part, that's probably all she'd need to do to get everyone wailing and gnashing their teeth.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
SocRMum1

Maybe she wouldn't have to actually attempt a seduction. If she could somehow make him believe that she's genuinely sorry for what she's done and manipulate him into being her confidante and "spiritual guide" it would be almost as effective. Having Eric on Kristen's side in any way would make Marlena, Nicole, and Sami lose their collective minds.

mollymay

gailwinters
Jun 7 2013, 09:45 AM
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

Maybe she wouldn't have to actually attempt a seduction. If she could somehow make him believe that she's genuinely sorry for what she's done and manipulate him into being her confidante and "spiritual guide" it would be almost as effective. Having Eric on Kristen's side in any way would make Marlena, Nicole, and Sami lose their collective minds.
So true...and I just can't help but think of the soapy goodness when Marlena realizes her new partner in crime Nicole is swaying her son fromt he priesthood!1

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 7 2013, 09:45 AM
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

That's true. And really, being a priest and all isn't he pretty much duty bound to try to help save the souls of sinners? I mean, he kinda HAS to listen and try to help her if she wants to repent, right?

lysie
Member Avatar

At this point I don't really see how Kristen could pull Eric to her side without drugging him. He'd be even dumber than Brady to fall for it now and it wouldn't make much sense. But it could work if it were staged or something.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 7 2013, 09:51 AM
At this point I don't really see how Kristen could pull Eric to her side without drugging him. He'd be even dumber than Brady to fall for it now and it wouldn't make much sense. But it could work if it were staged or something.
Right. The only way I think something REALLY happens is if she drugs him. But I do think Gail brings up a good point in that even getting Eric to listen to her, understand her, try to help her, etc. would be enough to piss of Marlena/Nicole. And in his position, he pretty much has to do that, right?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Oh, it would definitely be staged, and I think Kristen is devious enough to pull it off. And like TomS said, he's pretty much obligated to counsel her, as her priest.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

There's too much potential with this Kristen/Eric/Nicole w/ Marlena story for me to even say what I want to happen. I don't even want to get my hopes up, but SO MUCH potential. I'm already getting too excited and I don't even know if they're going anywhere near where I'm thinking.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Paul8148
Jun 5 2013, 08:39 PM
word from the set that the june 11 show will have on of Days all time great cat fights between Kristen and Nicole
Nicole can take Grandma Bunny Boiler any day of the week. Bring it on! :popcorn:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 6 2013, 07:14 AM
Brady and Nicole getting closer doesn't. I don't want a revisit of Bricole because it's clear that Brady is rebounding hard from Kristen and Nicole thinks Eric is unavailable so she will just be there for Brady. Now if Kristen takes advantage of this and goes straight for seducing Eric so that Nicole can jump, then I think that is the way to go...but I don't have faith in Days to go that route.
A Bricole detour is completely okay for me as long as it stays just that...a detour. I'm more than happy with a Bristen/Ericole quad provided Ericole are endgame, and I think they will be. Bricole are great as friends and lovers, but they have never been enough for each other. And while Vargas wasn't enough to awaken Eric's realization of his true feelings - Brady sure as heck will be. I wouldn't mind Brady and Kristen ending up together in the long-term, either, as long as the road to getting there continues to be fraught with drama.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jun 7 2013, 12:09 PM.

Ireland98

lysie
Maybe Kristen will find out what happened to Eric in the Congo and use that info to get Eric to help her. Could be something bad that Eric did and he doesn't want anyone to find out. :shrug:
I just want to know what those damn nightmares are about!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Jun 7 2013, 01:04 PM
lysie
Maybe Kristen will find out what happened to Eric in the Congo and use that info to get Eric to help her. Could be something bad that Eric did and he doesn't want anyone to find out. :shrug:
I thought that was already resolved. Weren't the nightmares about him seeing a priest get shot and killed protecting a child while Eric was a photographer? And as a result he went in to the priesthood? (I'm sure I've over simplified it but it was something like that...)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 7 2013, 02:17 PM
Ireland98
Jun 7 2013, 01:04 PM
lysie
I thought that was already resolved. Weren't the nightmares about him seeing a priest get shot and killed protecting a child while Eric was a photographer? And as a result he went in to the priesthood? (I'm sure I've over simplified it but it was something like that...)
Yeah, Nicole told him he was a good person and what happened to the Priest wasn't his fault. After that Eric's PTSD magically went away.

That's some quality story telling right there.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I can't really see Eric being used by Kristen. He may be weak to Nicole but there's no way he wouldn't see through Kristen's schemes right away, priest or not. If he unintentionally said or did something that would aid Kristen in the long run then that would make sense but not him actively being used by her.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Didn't GV tweet something awhile back about working with ED & AZ?
I must admit, the idea of Kristin going after Eric in some devious way to get back at Marlena, Nicole, and really even Brady ... does intrigue me just a smidge.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think that stuff will be airing really soon maybe in the next week or so. I really hope they let ED interact with other members of the cast more often, like Hope or Victor. She and AZ are like two peas in a pod, they can act off anyone and have great chemistry with nearly everyone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply