Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC/OLTL: On HIATUS!
Topic Started: Jun 5 2013, 08:00 PM (4,875 Views)
jacpre
Member Avatar

I am probably in the minority here. I was excited with the news of the resurrection of OLTL. After watching a few episodes I must say that it is not so impressive. The acting is bad and sometimes over the top. Characters don't act in character. I know it is to be expected with new writers. I am not really invested in any stories. Have they ever explain how Destiny lost all that weight? If not they should have.

I am just afraid that these shows coming back would do more harm than anything else in the sense of the memory of these shows. If they decide to cancel it (I can't see this long term) everyone will be left hanging with unfinished stories. I think they should have left these shows alone. People got over the cancellation. They should have left it alone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply