Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tucker returning as a recast?
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 10:27 AM (1,608 Views)
Leisha
Member Avatar

According to Nelson Branco, Tucker is returning to Genoa City long term but he won’t be played by Stephen Nichols and they’re working on finding someone to play him since Nichols will not be returning. :yahoo:

I sure hope this is true, I loved Tucker when he was played by William Russ. I think anyone who has romantic chemistry :wub: with Jess Walton will be an improvement. I can't wait to see who they choose.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Loved Wm Russ too. Hope it is a man more handsome and masculine than SN. Older, more seasoned man. Something women can really sink their teeth into.
:tounge:
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jun 6 2013, 10:51 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Maybe SN is returning to Days or GH.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I so loved Steve and Kayla on Days..............the song Lady in Red always makes me think of them. SN as Tucker...eh not so much.

taylore
Member Avatar

I can already see it,"the role of Tucker is now being played by Kale Brown".

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

taylore
Jun 6 2013, 11:44 AM
I can already see it,"the role of Tucker is now being played by Kale Brown".
Bullseye!!!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

William Russ should return. Def not Kale Browne!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kevin_Buchanan
Jun 6 2013, 01:28 PM
William Russ should return. Def not Kale Browne!
William Russ isn't a FOJ though. Not that I know of anyway.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

They shouldn't bring this useless character back at all.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Hope this means SN is returning to DOOL!

soapflake02

oh long term, wonder if the katherine story will play out for awhile.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

How BLOATED is this cast right now? Geez, Tucker is really not needed in the grand scheme of things.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Tucker was in a lot of story line's there for a while. Mc'Call Industries, Katherine, Devon, Victor, Jill, Sharon.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
Jun 6 2013, 07:35 PM
Tucker was in a lot of story line's there for a while. Mc'Call Industries, Katherine, Devon, Victor, Jill, Sharon.
they will probably bring all that back when they do katherine's story.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 6 2013, 08:37 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 6 2013, 07:35 PM
they will probably bring all that back when they do katherine's story.
maybe they're bringing him back so he convince the ever meddling, holier than thou Devon, to go work for him.

Tolepainter_1

I think he's going to figure in a couple of things.... my speculation only. I think that Adam's mystery phone buddy is Tucker, and they are in cahoots to gain full control of Newman. Then, I think, Tucker will be in a tug-of-war to gain control over Chancellor. He will merge Chancellor, McCall and Newman under one umbrella.

What does everyone else think?

DeanaB

I think any storyline they will have with Tucker will be great...as long as we don't see him every other blue moon. The character has so much potential, but the writers keep blowing his storylines. And I just love him and Adam together...I hope this time around they do better. Too bad Stephen Nichols isn't coming back. The new writers, so far, have given us some good storylines. I hope this one is as well. :-)

Leisha
Member Avatar

Tolepainter_1
Jun 7 2013, 11:53 AM
I think he's going to figure in a couple of things.... my speculation only. I think that Adam's mystery phone buddy is Tucker, and they are in cahoots to gain full control of Newman. Then, I think, Tucker will be in a tug-of-war to gain control over Chancellor. He will merge Chancellor, McCall and Newman under one umbrella.

What does everyone else think?
I hope it's not just Tucker. If they leave Jill out of the business story this time I am SO done with this show. It's enough that Victoria has been taken out of the corporate stories. Kay is gone so presently NO females are being shown in power positions. Y&R was exciting through the 80s and 90s because the women were full participants in business, as well as moms.

I'm crossing my finger that a Tucker re-cast means a change in direction for the Tucker character. If he's going to be the same old sleazy sulking azzhole that's constantly throwing himself a pity party, and is a turn off to women, why bother changing his face? William Russ's Tucker had respect for Jill & Kay (women), a flair for romance, and chemistry with JW. So if they find what WR had as Tucker in a replacement I think it will work even if it isn't WR.

It's a perfect time for Tucker to change in EVERY way, his mother's death can make him be a better person. Still I'd rather have Colin back. I really loved Jess Walton & Tristan Rogers together.

wawame

Good grief. When did the character of Tucker become someone whose sole purpose is to pimp, prop and pork Jill? Recast or not, it's the same writers with the same agendas. Add to that, JFP isn't exactly known for her geriatric love stories.

LPS
Member Avatar

I wonder if he is sending those posts about the Winters.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply