Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tucker returning as a recast?
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 10:27 AM (1,514 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Tolepainter_1
Jun 7 2013, 11:53 AM
I think he's going to figure in a couple of things.... my speculation only. I think that Adam's mystery phone buddy is Tucker, and they are in cahoots to gain full control of Newman. Then, I think, Tucker will be in a tug-of-war to gain control over Chancellor. He will merge Chancellor, McCall and Newman under one umbrella.

What does everyone else think?
you could very well be right about Tucker, but if adam double crosses Victor, :shithitfan:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 7 2013, 12:19 AM
soapflake02
Jun 6 2013, 08:37 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 6 2013, 07:35 PM
Tucker was in a lot of story line's there for a while. Mc'Call Industries, Katherine, Devon, Victor, Jill, Sharon.
they will probably bring all that back when they do katherine's story.
maybe they're bringing him back so he convince the ever meddling, holier than thou Devon, to go work for him.
I like Tucker but shit I was counting on Devon going to London and off ma screen. If Tucker is back, that aint gonna happen!

I doubt Tucker is in an alliance with Adam. He hates Adam! He's usually Team Victor. I wonder if there will be a return to the ever so popular Shucker pairing LOL :popcorn:

samskara2012
Member Avatar

WOW, it's so heartening to see SOOOOOO much love for a veteran in the Daytime world. Stephen Nichols IS and always WILL BE Tucker McCall. I am a fan of William Russ, but I don't think he could have made Tucker the character he became under Stephen Nichols. I think it's a disgrace if they are bringing Tucker back that it won't be Stephen playing him considering he played out the bulk of Tucker's storyline and was accepted and lauded by the late Jeanne Cooper as THE Tucker McCall.

SchaNich
Member Avatar

Couldn't agree more. Stephen Nichols has made the role is own and a recast is not needed. Russ may be fine in other roles but as Tucker was a total snore.
Edited by SchaNich, Jun 8 2013, 07:38 AM.

RachaelExamines

Will Tucker McCall be recast? Why would Tucker come back to Genoa City?
http://exm.nr/16QLbWB

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply