Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jacqueline MacInnes Talks B&B Exit
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 11:01 AM (2,219 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

http://globalnews.ca/video/613839/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-star-jacqueline-macinnes-shocker
Edited by Daytime, Jun 6 2013, 11:01 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I hope when Steffy comes back, she wont be link to that weak ass wishy washy man (Liam).
She should bring back a hot European man with her.

starwatcher2

Don't really care one way or the other. Steffy is unwatchable with Liam.. She can stay gone.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Steffy is way too good for Liam and Jacqueline is way too good for B&B IMO. I wish her nothing but the best.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Good decision. Now the triangle from hell can die. I'll assume Liam and the new dude will soon fight over Hope. :sleep:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Peridott
Jun 7 2013, 06:01 AM
Good decision. Now the triangle from hell can die. I'll assume Liam and the new dude will soon fight over Hope. :sleep:
That's exactly what's gonna happen IMO. :sleep:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Peridott

Chabby
Jun 7 2013, 06:28 AM
Peridott
That's exactly what's gonna happen IMO. :sleep:

The triangle from hell in not dying,it just branching off in a different direction. Wyatt is nothing but Nick Marone 2.0. The Liam/Hope/Wyatt triangle is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat of Ridge/Brooke/Nick. :eyeroll: :sleep2: :frustration:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Peridott
It will just start a new triangle, probably one with Broke sleeping with her daughters boyfriends again. :sex: This show has gotten so bad I cannot stand to watch it anymore. Since losing Ridge & Stephanie it has gone downhill. Now with rumors of Steffy and Taylors exits it's become "The Logan Show"!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply