Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami is arrested!; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM (12,562 Views)
Ellie

The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and her arrest. The article says that she shoots Bernardi in Rafe's room, but the police can't even locate the knife that Bernardi was going to use on Rafe!

The article goes on to say that Sami is arrested, and Ali Sweeney discusses the "sweet and wonderfully twisted" "Ejami moments" that come from this, as EJ and Sami do not exactly have the same motivations. Did Sami do the right thing?

Ali goes on to mention that Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow. Ali also teases that this story won't be a short one...

Buy the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

*pour one out for Mr. Turner* So I wonder if Bernardi's widow will have some guest spots on the new storyline?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

We're getting Bernardi's widow? That's seriously the most intriguing thing of this article. Somehow I'm actually interested in seeing how that plays out.

I wonder if EJ finds the razor and realizes what it is so he hides it? That would be a nice beat to play, maybe Stefano planned on framing him. I'm really over the Stefano vs. EJ thing and I don't understand why they're always trying to go after each other but if they're going to do it I want Stefano having the upper hand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

The story isn't a short one? Aw, hell....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

nice twist with Bernadi's widow, but another long SL with Sami?? :shame:

why can't the writers/tptb utilize the more interesting characters/ actors instead of the same ones constantly??
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

maybe Jen Lilley is Bernardi's widow?? :shrug:
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Don't they give you the death penelty for murdering a cop?
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If Sami should be arrested for anything it should be for stupidity,for agreeing to marry EJ and a few other things.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow

Oh Bullshit
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hey everyone I found the key to Sami's cell and guess what? I just threw it in the Atlantic! Hee hee....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

way to turn off boat loads of people who hate ejami. Ugh, like we need any more of this puke fest known as ejami. I am sick of these two already, it'd be nice if tptb listened to those that clearly hate them for a change!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM
Ali goes on to mention that Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow.
Is SOD really trying to justify the fact that Sami committed murder? Lol, okay... Hoping we actually get to see the widow, that would be a nice story beat. Wonder if she'll be a new character.

I'm also wondering where this is all leading. It sounds like Sami is going to be in jail for awhile. I think someone tweeted a picture of an August script and one of the sets was "Sami's Jail Cell". I wonder if Sami will face the Death Penalty again, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

well this should be an interesting thread. sucky story though
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jun 6 2013, 04:13 PM
way to turn off boat loads of people who hate ejami. Ugh, like we need any more of this puke fest known as ejami. I am sick of these two already, it'd be nice if tptb listened to those that clearly hate them for a change!
Please stop. I'm not even an ejami and I have 15 automatic responses to this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM
Ali also teases that this story won't be a short one...
Great... :headbang: :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Awww....my EJami lovin' heart is happy to hear we'll be getting some sweet and twisted EJami moments. My favorite kind! :laugh:

I'm not surprised at all to hear it's going to be a long story - particularly since it's already been spoiled that Sami will be in jail in August.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

I thought Sami's gun was unloaded? (There were several lines of dialogue a few weeks ago regarding the fact that the gun didn't have bullets in it.) Maybe Sami loaded the gun off-screen after her encounter with Nick in the alley?

Considering Sami's track record, I'd love to see her plead not guilty by mental insanity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 6 2013, 03:48 PM
*pour one out for Mr. Turner* So I wonder if Bernardi's widow will have some guest spots on the new storyline?
Poor Mr. Turner can't ever catch a break....
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

So Sami kills for Rafe? There's the love story. She was willing to sacrifice her freedom and her life with her children.....oh I almost forgot.....and sex with EJ.....to save Rafe's life.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 6 2013, 04:48 PM
So Sami kills for Rafe? There's the love story. She was willing to sacrifice her freedom and her life with her children.....oh I almost forgot.....and sex with EJ.....to save Rafe's life.
Well I doubt Sami thought she was sacrificing anything since Bernardi had a knife, so normally self-defense laws would apply. Looks like it's not going to be that easy though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic