Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami is arrested!; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM (12,572 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 6 2013, 04:58 PM
camera shy
Jun 6 2013, 04:48 PM
So Sami kills for Rafe? There's the love story. She was willing to sacrifice her freedom and her life with her children.....oh I almost forgot.....and sex with EJ.....to save Rafe's life.
Well I doubt Sami thought she was sacrificing anything since Bernardi had a knife, so normally self-defense laws would apply. Looks like it's not going to be that easy though.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have time to think thru any of the possible consequences prior to shooting, and after, she will certainly think she's in the clear. Where, oh, where, is that knife? B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Sami never thinks any thing through, thats why her life has always been such a mess, lack of true follow through.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I'm tired of Sami shooting people. Woman must be a lifetime member of the NRA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am glad Rafe is saved.

Too bad the actor who plays Bernardi (Anthony Tyler Quinn) is gone. Loved him on the Sitcom, "Boy Meets World!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM
The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and her arrest. The article says that she shoots Bernardi in Rafe's room, but the police can't even locate the knife that Bernardi was going to use on Rafe!

Ali also teases that this story won't be a short one...

Oh Lord! :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 6 2013, 04:14 PM
Ellie
Ali goes on to mention that Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow.
Is SOD really trying to justify the fact that Sami committed murder? Lol, okay... Hoping we actually get to see the widow, that would be a nice story beat. Wonder if she'll be a new character.

I'm also wondering where this is all leading. It sounds like Sami is going to be in jail for awhile. I think someone tweeted a picture of an August script and one of the sets was "Sami's Jail Cell". I wonder if Sami will face the Death Penalty again, lol.
Lucas had better not save her this time.

Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 6 2013, 05:03 PM
tomsawyer
camera shy
So Sami kills for Rafe? There's the love story. She was willing to sacrifice her freedom and her life with her children.....oh I almost forgot.....and sex with EJ.....to save Rafe's life.
Well I doubt Sami thought she was sacrificing anything since Bernardi had a knife, so normally self-defense laws would apply. Looks like it's not going to be that easy though.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have time to think thru any of the possible consequences prior to shooting, and after, she will certainly think she's in the clear. Where, oh, where, is that knife? B-)
Ok I'm trying not to comment on any of the Sami storylines because hopefully the less people comment the more likely she is to go away or at least be reduced to bearable levels of screen time.

But wasn't that gun that Kate gave her sans bullets.

When did she get the time and inclination to go get bullets and seriously EJ who thought Sami wandering around with a loaded gun would turn out well for anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

You don't have to expand or offer any new details, just answer yes or no.
Does the article explain what Sami is doing at the hospital with a loaded gun?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Sparrow
Jun 6 2013, 07:59 PM
You don't have to expand or offer any new details, just answer yes or no.
Does the article explain what Sami is doing at the hospital with a loaded gun?
The storyline in the article starts after she has already shot him. (So, no.) Last week's SOD just says she makes use of her engagement gift and has a picture of her firing the gun at him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

ETA: The two pics in last week's SOD are from next week's stories. I believe the pics are labeled with the airdate when they are taken. They could still be off because of the preemption. So in other words, this SOD article is assuming we've already seen Monday's show, which was supposed to be yesterday's show. I hope that makes sense, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Oh, God. Another Sami storyline from hell. :facepalm: :yuk: :x :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

I'm really excited about this. As an Ejami fan I am hoping the story shows then working together and proves to EJ and everyone else that he is her true love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

Thanks for posting :biggrin:

I am very excited about this story. I love that Ej is going to move heaven and earth to get Sami out of this mess. He will be her hero. It is not the first time that Ej has saved Sami (most recently was during the CH last Summer) and I am sure it won't be the last time. :applause:

This is going to delicious torturous angst for Ejami. I have no doubt they will get through this stronger than before. :wub:

What Sami did was stupid and she will pay for it dearly, as will her loved ones. But I know her heart was in the right place. She has been carrying this guilt for cheating on Rafe and for choosing Ej over him for a long time. To make matter worst, everyone keeps reminding her how she hurt poor Rafe who saved her :eyeroll: time and time again.

So now Sami is repaying Rafe :eyeroll: by saving his worthless ass. I totally get it. After this, they will be even. The debt is paid so Sami can move on and focus on her family and the man she loves. By the time, this story wrapped, I suspect we will be ready for the November Sweeps Ejami wedding (just my speculation). :cheers: :cheer:

Looking forward to this. So much potential. I have no doubt I will cry, laugh and eat all the ejami goodness with a spoon.
Edited by marie1969, Jun 6 2013, 08:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

This doesn't even sound like a story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:40 PM
am103
Ellie
Ali goes on to mention that Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow.
Is SOD really trying to justify the fact that Sami committed murder? Lol, okay... Hoping we actually get to see the widow, that would be a nice story beat. Wonder if she'll be a new character.

I'm also wondering where this is all leading. It sounds like Sami is going to be in jail for awhile. I think someone tweeted a picture of an August script and one of the sets was "Sami's Jail Cell". I wonder if Sami will face the Death Penalty again, lol.

when did Lucas save her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:43 PM
gailwinters
Jun 6 2013, 05:03 PM
tomsawyer
camera shy
Ok I'm trying not to comment on any of the Sami storylines because hopefully the less people comment the more likely she is to go away or at least be reduced to bearable levels of screen time.

But wasn't that gun that Kate gave her sans bullets.

When did she get the time and inclination to go get bullets and seriously EJ who thought Sami wandering around with a loaded gun would turn out well for anyone.
I am confused. How is Ej responsible for Sami wondering with a loaded gun? She is a grown woman. It is on her. I don't even think Ej knows she was packing LOL. She told Ej she was going to lock it in her office.

I think Kate gave her the gun hoping she will end up shooting Stephano, knowing how crazy Sami is.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Jun 6 2013, 08:48 PM
Lol...this sounds like a bunch of scenes that will be put together and the reveal will happen around the fall sometime just when Rafe is already awake and doesn't remember squat....

Anyway....someone mentioned up thread that it would be a good twist to have Ej be the one that takes the knife that the cop used. I am wondering with Stefano slinking out of town and only a few people with access to the knife that the crooked cop was about to use to castrate Rafe, if Ej somehow is the one that ultimately ends up hiding the weapon assuming that Sami won't need it in her defense. I just have to think that the scenes this week with the very obvious word play and Ej hearing Kate/Sami go at it about Rafe, if that won't come into play later as motive for Ej hiding the knife. Ej typically has reacted negatively to his own insecurities when it comes to Sami and Rafe. IF Ej somehow suspects that if Rafe wakes up Sami will want to run back into his arms based on what he overheard, or if he suspects that Rafe's near brush with death will make him re evaluate his future and want to come back to Sami would that lead EJ to hide the weapon because let's face it....IMHO it's not the first time that Ej has done something so out there solely to hurt Sami that I can't help but think that maybe this is the plan....it would certainly be 'twisted' if nothing else...and it would be something that I can see Ej doing.....would he have done it if he hadn't heard Sami and Kate's spat over Rafe...probably not...but he did and he hasn't told Sami what bothered him.....so let's see what happens but I think it's plausible that this is what might come out as the big angst for Ejami.

I've read the entire article and it makes it sound like EJ continues to be bothered by Sami willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe. It's sort of hilarious.....Ej has to make the parallel here....Sami was willing to kill Ej not even 3 years ago, but she's willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe's life....IMHO if I were Ej, that would bug the fuck out of me.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 08:50 PM
concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:40 PM
am103
Ellie

when did Lucas save her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 6 2013, 08:48 PM
Thank you. I was thinking the exact same thing. None of it makes any sense, but at least it's pointless...so there's that.

My expectations for a good Sami/EJ storyline are fading fast. I really wanted something good for them too. Shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

The one-way telephone conversations that have been happening lately are tons better than this, that's for sure. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic