Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami is arrested!; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM (12,378 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 08:56 PM
concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:43 PM
gailwinters
Jun 6 2013, 05:03 PM
tomsawyer
Jun 6 2013, 04:58 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have time to think thru any of the possible consequences prior to shooting, and after, she will certainly think she's in the clear. Where, oh, where, is that knife? B-)
Ok I'm trying not to comment on any of the Sami storylines because hopefully the less people comment the more likely she is to go away or at least be reduced to bearable levels of screen time.

But wasn't that gun that Kate gave her sans bullets.

When did she get the time and inclination to go get bullets and seriously EJ who thought Sami wandering around with a loaded gun would turn out well for anyone.
I am confused. How is Ej responsible for Sami wondering with a loaded gun? She is a grown woman. It is on her. I don't even think Ej knows she was packing LOL. She told Ej she was going to lock it in her office.

I think Kate gave her the gun hoping she will end up shooting Stephano, knowing how crazy Sami is.

I don't think anyone is saying that EJ is responsible for Sami carrying around a loaded gun, but he did know at one point that she had it in her purse, but at the time she said it wasn't loaded. She told him she would keep it in her office, but evidently, she didn't do that, and at some point went out and bought bullets for it and kept it with her loaded.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jun 6 2013, 09:04 PM
lysie
Jun 6 2013, 08:48 PM
This doesn't even sound like a story.
Lol...this sounds like a bunch of scenes that will be put together and the reveal will happen around the fall sometime just when Rafe is already awake and doesn't remember squat....

Anyway....someone mentioned up thread that it would be a good twist to have Ej be the one that takes the knife that the cop used. I am wondering with Stefano slinking out of town and only a few people with access to the knife that the crooked cop was about to use to castrate Rafe, if Ej somehow is the one that ultimately ends up hiding the weapon assuming that Sami won't need it in her defense. I just have to think that the scenes this week with the very obvious word play and Ej hearing Kate/Sami go at it about Rafe, if that won't come into play later as motive for Ej hiding the knife. Ej typically has reacted negatively to his own insecurities when it comes to Sami and Rafe. IF Ej somehow suspects that if Rafe wakes up Sami will want to run back into his arms based on what he overheard, or if he suspects that Rafe's near brush with death will make him re evaluate his future and want to come back to Sami would that lead EJ to hide the weapon because let's face it....IMHO it's not the first time that Ej has done something so out there solely to hurt Sami that I can't help but think that maybe this is the plan....it would certainly be 'twisted' if nothing else...and it would be something that I can see Ej doing.....would he have done it if he hadn't heard Sami and Kate's spat over Rafe...probably not...but he did and he hasn't told Sami what bothered him.....so let's see what happens but I think it's plausible that this is what might come out as the big angst for Ejami.

I've read the entire article and it makes it sound like EJ continues to be bothered by Sami willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe. It's sort of hilarious.....Ej has to make the parallel here....Sami was willing to kill Ej not even 3 years ago, but she's willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe's life....IMHO if I were Ej, that would bug the fuck out of me.
So EJ thinks like I do, Sami was willing to risk everything to save Rafe's life. And remember after EJ told Sami about stealing Kate's anti aging formula? She said to him, "I hate to be your enemy". Of course it was a totally stupid comment to make because she has been many times over, but what if it was forshadowing her being his enemy again? And then sometime down the line Rafe is going to have deep feelings for Sami for saving his life and have to thank her for it so I just see Sami and Rafe getting closer and closer and EJ hiding behind doors listening.
Online Profile Goto Top

marie1969

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 09:05 PM
marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 08:50 PM
concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:40 PM
am103
Jun 6 2013, 04:14 PM

Lucas had better not save her this time.

when did Lucas save her?
Thanks for replying. I was confused because I thought Lucas was the reason Sami went to prison in the first place.

My memory is fa bit fuzzy, but if I recall correctly, Kate paid off some Italian guy on his death bed to confess for the murder that Lucas committed, which is why they stopped the execution. I think she promised to give his family money after his death or something.

Then Lucas came a second too late and confessed. Then he retracted his confession right after he realized that Kate had already saved Sami. It was such a long time ago so I should probably look it up to refresh my memory.

That was a good story. One of the few times I felt that Marlena cared about Sami. She even went to Stephano for help if I remember correctly. So sad they can't write good stories like that anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
Jun 6 2013, 09:29 PM
LuvingLumi
lysie
Lol...this sounds like a bunch of scenes that will be put together and the reveal will happen around the fall sometime just when Rafe is already awake and doesn't remember squat....

Anyway....someone mentioned up thread that it would be a good twist to have Ej be the one that takes the knife that the cop used. I am wondering with Stefano slinking out of town and only a few people with access to the knife that the crooked cop was about to use to castrate Rafe, if Ej somehow is the one that ultimately ends up hiding the weapon assuming that Sami won't need it in her defense. I just have to think that the scenes this week with the very obvious word play and Ej hearing Kate/Sami go at it about Rafe, if that won't come into play later as motive for Ej hiding the knife. Ej typically has reacted negatively to his own insecurities when it comes to Sami and Rafe. IF Ej somehow suspects that if Rafe wakes up Sami will want to run back into his arms based on what he overheard, or if he suspects that Rafe's near brush with death will make him re evaluate his future and want to come back to Sami would that lead EJ to hide the weapon because let's face it....IMHO it's not the first time that Ej has done something so out there solely to hurt Sami that I can't help but think that maybe this is the plan....it would certainly be 'twisted' if nothing else...and it would be something that I can see Ej doing.....would he have done it if he hadn't heard Sami and Kate's spat over Rafe...probably not...but he did and he hasn't told Sami what bothered him.....so let's see what happens but I think it's plausible that this is what might come out as the big angst for Ejami.

I've read the entire article and it makes it sound like EJ continues to be bothered by Sami willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe. It's sort of hilarious.....Ej has to make the parallel here....Sami was willing to kill Ej not even 3 years ago, but she's willing to risk her freedom to save Rafe's life....IMHO if I were Ej, that would bug the fuck out of me.
So EJ thinks like I do, Sami was willing to risk everything to save Rafe's life. And remember after EJ told Sami about stealing Kate's anti aging formula? She said to him, "I hate to be your enemy". Of course it was a totally stupid comment to make because she has been many times over, but what if it was forshadowing her being his enemy again? And then sometime down the line Rafe is going to have deep feelings for Sami for saving his life and have to thank her for it so I just see Sami and Rafe getting closer and closer and EJ hiding behind doors listening.
yeah....there really has to be something that will break these two up...it's a soap staple that happy couples don't last long and Tomlin has this thing for his overused triangles....but I can see them playing this off a bit...maybe spinning Kate/Rafe and the Chrishell character off first....establish Rafe and Chrishell character if they are accepted and then bring Sami back into it....again....they keep saying that Sami wants what she can't have...she has Ej now...so who will she set her sites on next.....I can also see Ej playing it off...supporting Sami through this ordeal, rallying everyone around her...having people testify in her defense and then just when they are about to get married the shit hits the fan....typical soap reveal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see all of Will's conversations with the defense attorney when he delivers Sami's messages.

I hope Lucas doesn't get thrown in jail because he confronts the judge over unfair rulings! The judge would do it if he's corrupt! :o

Little AG will look so adorable strapped to Gabi's back while she and Sonny search for evidence and comfort the widow.

Sami and EJ pushed them out of their story. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 6 2013, 11:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

magicsteacher
Jun 6 2013, 09:23 PM
marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 08:56 PM
concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:43 PM
gailwinters
Jun 6 2013, 05:03 PM

Ok I'm trying not to comment on any of the Sami storylines because hopefully the less people comment the more likely she is to go away or at least be reduced to bearable levels of screen time.

But wasn't that gun that Kate gave her sans bullets.

When did she get the time and inclination to go get bullets and seriously EJ who thought Sami wandering around with a loaded gun would turn out well for anyone.
I am confused. How is Ej responsible for Sami wondering with a loaded gun? She is a grown woman. It is on her. I don't even think Ej knows she was packing LOL. She told Ej she was going to lock it in her office.

I think Kate gave her the gun hoping she will end up shooting Stephano, knowing how crazy Sami is.

I don't think anyone is saying that EJ is responsible for Sami carrying around a loaded gun, but he did know at one point that she had it in her purse, but at the time she said it wasn't loaded. She told him she would keep it in her office, but evidently, she didn't do that, and at some point went out and bought bullets for it and kept it with her loaded.
OK. thanks for clarifying.

Ej knew about it, but Sami is an adult. Ej can not force to throw away the gun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 09:35 PM
Ellie
marie1969
concerned
Jun 6 2013, 07:40 PM

when did Lucas save her?
Thanks for replying. I was confused because I thought Lucas was the reason Sami went to prison in the first place.

My memory is fa bit fuzzy, but if I recall correctly, Kate paid off some Italian guy on his death bed to confess for the murder that Lucas committed, which is why they stopped the execution. I think she promised to give his family money after his death or something.

Then Lucas came a second too late and confessed. Then he retracted his confession right after he realized that Kate had already saved Sami. It was such a long time ago so I should probably look it up to refresh my memory.

That was a good story. One of the few times I felt that Marlena cared about Sami. She even went to Stephano for help if I remember correctly. So sad they can't write good stories like that anymore.
Lucas wasn't the reason why Sami went to jail...Kate framed Sami for Franco's murder....by the time Lucas found out what Kate had done it was already too late....and he tried to confess on a few occasions only to be conveniently reminded by Kate that he would lose his son if the word ever got out that he was the one who killed Franco to save her (Kate's) life. Lucas wasn't in the right...mind you...but he at least had a conscience and came through at the last minute...he didn't know what his mother had done to save Sami....he confessed..then retracted when Kate told him but the truth was out.....

It's kind of funny that was it about to happen with Sami shooting the dirty cop in defense of Rafe is sort of a reflection of Lucas shooting Franco to save his mother.....Lumi are so alike..it's not even funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

And we'd better get scenes of Will and Sonny screwing while schemeing and discussing the case!
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

camera shy
LuvingLumi
lysie

I am pretty sure this is an Ejami story and the 'misunderstanding' plot point is meant to be ejami angst which they will overcome closer than ever. Those types of misunderstanding are classic angst for supercouple in the making. Most couples have gone through it.

This story serves several purposes IMO. For one thing, it is a good opportunity to give Sami/Rafe the closure that they need to move on and go their separate ways. It will allow Sami to forgive herself for hurting Rafe. Saving him is her way to make it up to him. It will also be the first obstacle that Ejami face as a couple committed to each other.

Sami is madly in love with Ej and if she wanted Rafe, she would be by his bedside instead of in Ej's arms, unable to keep her hands off of him.

Kami have been fighting like that for years. They hate each other and are always trying to up one another. Nothing new there. Sadly, Sami can be very territorial with her discarded toys. Her motto is something like that: I don't want them, but i don't want anyone else to have them.

She did the same thing with Chloe/Lucas and we all thought she was still in love with him. But then she was kissing Lucas in bed dreaming it was Ej in the Horton cabin. Look what she did again to poor Lucas last summer, she made him break up with his fiance and she did not even want him. She was leading him on.

I love Sami, but she is a hot mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This is a SAMI story...not an Ejami story.....in the end...you'll see...
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

In a few months time she'll be madly in love with someone else, unable to keep her hands off them, as she has been with Rafe. There are no more super couples on this show, they don't write them anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TreasureCove
Jun 6 2013, 10:10 PM
In a few months time she'll be madly in love with someone else, unable to keep her hands off them, as she has been with Rafe. There are no more super couples on this show, they don't write them anymore.
None of her bases should really root for her with their guy anymore...it's obvious that she will stay with one for a certain time and then toss herself to another one and then another one.

The constantly bed hopping of Sami, making her a cheater and constantly having her be the center of all these guy's attention has totally ruined the character for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 10:02 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi
lysie

I am pretty sure this is an Ejami story and the 'misunderstanding' plot point is meant to be ejami angst which they will overcome closer than ever. Those types of misunderstanding are classic angst for supercouple in the making. Most couples have gone through it.

This story serves several purposes IMO. For one thing, it is a good opportunity to give Sami/Rafe the closure that they need to move on and go their separate ways. It will allow Sami to forgive herself for hurting Rafe. Saving him is her way to make it up to him. It will also be the first obstacle that Ejami face as a couple committed to each other.

Sami is madly in love with Ej and if she wanted Rafe, she would be by his bedside instead of in Ej's arms, unable to keep her hands off of him.

Kami have been fighting like that for years. They hate each other and are always trying to up one another. Nothing new there. Sadly, Sami can be very territorial with her discarded toys. Her motto is something like that: I don't want them, but i don't want anyone else to have them.

She did the same thing with Chloe/Lucas and we all thought she was still in love with him. But then she was kissing Lucas in bed dreaming it was Ej in the Horton cabin. Look what she did again to poor Lucas last summer, she made him break up with his fiance and she did not even want him. She was leading him on.

I love Sami, but she is a hot mess.
She definitely is a hot mess, but that's what I like most about her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Jun 6 2013, 09:41 PM
marie1969
Jun 6 2013, 09:35 PM
Ellie
marie1969

Lucas wasn't the reason why Sami went to jail...Kate framed Sami for Franco's murder....by the time Lucas found out what Kate had done it was already too late....and he tried to confess on a few occasions only to be conveniently reminded by Kate that he would lose his son if the word ever got out that he was the one who killed Franco to save her (Kate's) life. Lucas wasn't in the right...mind you...but he at least had a conscience and came through at the last minute...he didn't know what his mother had done to save Sami....he confessed..then retracted when Kate told him but the truth was out.....

It's kind of funny that was it about to happen with Sami shooting the dirty cop in defense of Rafe is sort of a reflection of Lucas shooting Franco to save his mother.....Lumi are so alike..it's not even funny.
It is just semantics. The point is Lucas knew about it and went along with it. He chose to save his ass by letting Sami rot in jail. He also used the fact that Sami was in prison to get full custody and rubbed in Sami's face. At best, he was a coward. Plus he did not save Sami since she was already saved and he took back his confession.

The worst part about the whole thing is that Lucas would probably not have gone to jail since he killed Franco to defend his mother. So letting her go on death row was not necessary, just an evil plan to secure full custody.

I did not mean to get into a Lucas debate. I know I pick on him sometimes, but I like Lucas (well most of the time LOL) and I respect his history on the show. It just drives me nuts when history is rewritten. This was one of the best most compelling story in the show history and it should be remembered accurately.

In any case, it is water under the bridge as Lumi have forgiven each other and even fell in love in spite of what happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:facepalm:

Meanwhile, I wonder at what point Justin gets involved in the story. I can't imagine that will be well received by Adrienne.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

They didn't rewrite history, Lucas and Sami fought like hell over it before she forgave him.

They certainly rewrote Lucas's history to make him look like a bad father however, and to white-out EJ's history.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 6 2013, 10:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 6 2013, 10:26 PM

Meanwhile, I wonder at what point Justin gets involved in the story. I can't imagine that will be well received by Adrienne.
I'll see your :facepalm: and raise you a :shutup:

I'm not going to pretend I have any idea of where they're going with this story, but I do know that THE PRETTY DIMPLES is awesomeness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 6 2013, 10:31 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 6 2013, 10:26 PM

I'll see your :facepalm: and raise you a :shutup:

I'm not going to pretend I have any idea of where they're going with this story, but I do know that THE PRETTY DIMPLES is awesomeness.
I'm going to see you both a :facepalm: :shutup: and raise you a :frustration:

EJustin is made of everything good & right in this world.

And I have my theories on how this story ends up but I wouldn't touch all this with a ten foot pole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

How is Lucas' history with Sami a sore thing yet EJ's history with her, which 100x worse, is whitewashed?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sickofsami

Yay! Finally getting what she deserves after shooting Ej in the head! I hope they lock her away for good and falls off my screen. Self-righteous witch who treats ej like crap! Anyways, Ej is so dumb.im assuming she shoots Bernardi because he tries to kill Rafe. What the fuck is she doing? She is supposed to be in love withej. A moron indeed!!! Ej is a moron too to think she loves him. She still loves Rafe, and ejami will be back burned again when Rafe wakes up, realizing Sami saved his life. Ej left in the dust again!!! I had to laugh when Ali said she felt for bernardis wife, considering she shot her fiancÚ Ej in the shot leaving him for dead. The whole storyline is fucked up. Will the real Ej get his balls back as a man and dump this white trash? He and Rafe can do so much better! The real Ej aka Everett would never invest and play around with cosmetics!!!!
Edited by Sickofsami, Jun 7 2013, 01:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic