Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami is arrested!; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM (12,753 Views)
camera shy

Seems like Sami would put the pieces together for Hope and Abe. She doesn't tell them that Bernadi was a dirty cop who worked for Stefano and Stefano was probably out to get Rafe because of Kate? Sami should be able to figure right off the bat that Stefano was behind Bernadi wanting to hurt Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 8 2013, 02:15 PM
Seems like Sami would put the pieces together for Hope and Abe. She doesn't tell them that Bernadi was a dirty cop who worked for Stefano and Stefano was probably out to get Rafe because of Kate? Sami should be able to figure right off the bat that Stefano was behind Bernadi wanting to hurt Rafe.
But Stefano has the evidence that Wll shot EJ. I doubt she wants to implicate Stefano because of what he might do in retaliation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

She can't really tell how she knows Bernardi is a dirty cop either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fairygodmother

Stefano will have to regroup his strategy now. If anything happens to Rafe, it will validate Sami's accusation that Bernardi was attacking Rafe.
Stefano needs to get his jealousy in check and pay attention to what EJ is up to.
Maybe while the Phoenix is out of town, he'll take note of what is really happening in his household.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM
Ali also teases that this story won't be a short one...
Oh great. :angry:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

am103
Jun 6 2013, 04:14 PM
Ellie
Ali goes on to mention that Sami manages to step outside herself to sympathize with Bernardi's widow.
Is SOD really trying to justify the fact that Sami committed murder? Lol, okay... Hoping we actually get to see the widow, that would be a nice story beat. Wonder if she'll be a new character.

I'm also wondering where this is all leading. It sounds like Sami is going to be in jail for awhile. I think someone tweeted a picture of an August script and one of the sets was "Sami's Jail Cell". I wonder if Sami will face the Death Penalty again, lol.
Are you kidding me? She is going to be in jail until August? :-/

Why on earth would she shoot this guy.. please don't say it was to "save" Rafe. I had enough of this "rarfe" feast.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jun 8 2013, 06:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SocRMum1
Jun 6 2013, 04:23 PM
Awww....my EJami lovin' heart is happy to hear we'll be getting some sweet and twisted EJami moments. My favorite kind! :laugh:

I'm not surprised at all to hear it's going to be a long story - particularly since it's already been spoiled that Sami will be in jail in August.
I can't imagine that EJ would be happy about this.

If I was EJ I would hate Rafe beyond belief at this point. This guy is indirectly responsible for his love and bride to prisoned for murder. Can you imagine how this will affect her kids? And all this to save Rafe?

I know that Stefano is probably behind B to deal with Rafe. But to point a gun and shoot B is just plain silly,.. and all thanks to Kates stupid gift + samis uncanny gift of being impulsive.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jun 6 2013, 04:48 PM
So Sami kills for Rafe? There's the love story. She was willing to sacrifice her freedom and her life with her children.....oh I almost forgot.....and sex with EJ.....to save Rafe's life.
LOL.. this made me laugh.. but so true.

I don't know how to feel about this right now. I just have to see how this plays out.

I know one thing for sure.. I really do hate the character of Rafe and Samis so called love for him. Never have, never will. And I am not just saying that because of EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jun 8 2013, 06:54 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 6 2013, 04:23 PM
Awww....my EJami lovin' heart is happy to hear we'll be getting some sweet and twisted EJami moments. My favorite kind! :laugh:

I'm not surprised at all to hear it's going to be a long story - particularly since it's already been spoiled that Sami will be in jail in August.
I can't imagine that EJ would be happy about this.

If I was EJ I would hate Rafe beyond belief at this point. This guy is indirectly responsible for his love and bride to prisoned for murder. Can you imagine how this will affect her kids? And all this to save Rafe?

I know that Stefano is probably behind B to deal with Rafe. But to point a gun and shoot B is just plain silly,.. and all thanks to Kates stupid gift + samis uncanny gift of being impulsive.

Rafe's unconscious. It'd be ridiculous to be mad at him for this, lol. He has plenty of reasons to be mad at him, but I don't see how this would be one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LuvingLumi
Jun 7 2013, 08:25 AM
Laufeyson
Jun 7 2013, 07:41 AM
Is he a villain though? He's become such a good guy lately.
They've whitewashed all the shit he did....but he's far less interesting than he's ever been too....I don't see him being the good guy for too much longer....IDK, I just feel that him overhearing the Kate/Sami discussion is going to have a much harder impact in this Sami kills the crooked cop story. In the end Sami was willing to give her freedom up to SAVE her former husband. She tried to kill Ej and still hasn't shown much remorse. Add the fact that he just heard her say that what they HAVE is far more than what Kate and Rafe have and then he heard her say that she was 'with' Ej, not that she loved Ej.....since Tomsell are such plot point writers, there has to be a reason for those scenes....does Ej fear what might happen if Rafe wakes up? and since he can't really control that from happening, maybe he'll need to control it by keeping Sami in jail....
Yeah, you have a point. Its been worrying for me..., why these scenes?

I am starting to wonder if EJ will finally move on from Sami and let her go?

From what I have seen with Sami and EJ, Sami seems to be happier than ever than how she was with Rafe. AND still they let these scenes show up and EJ starting to question Samis behavior in regards to Rafe.

I am wondering if they are setting up that Sami loses EJ. Maybe EJ has enough of rejections. Part of me are thrilled to see this cus it open up a new possible interesting adventure for EJ meeting new love but also possibly for Sami be the one to prove her love for EJ and be the one chasing EJ for once. I would love to see her mad with jealously.

There was time when i thought Abigail could be a interesting twist.. but she seems to have feelings for Chad. I would have loved to see brothers fight over a woman. Sighs.. but probably not going to happen. I did see some potential chemistry between the characters.

Part of me is not so thrilled. EJAMI has been a long and painful road to become reality. I just hate to see it fall before the finish line.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SoapGal1
Jun 7 2013, 10:50 AM
lysie
Jun 7 2013, 09:53 AM
camera shy
Jun 7 2013, 09:50 AM
mollymay
Jun 7 2013, 09:42 AM
Hmmm...well I try to look at this all logically in terms of where the story is headed.

First off James Scott told me (and for the records he told me this as I sat right beside him at lunch, its not heresay) in Atlanta that Ejami were going to be around for a long time, the producers love their chemistry and the buzz/ratings and he already knew the story through the end of the year when he told me this so...

Then its pretty apparent that Christell Stauce is for Galen's characters. Add to that both GG and his wife don't seem happy about Rafe's storyline, which makes me think he's not that much front and center anymore. I think Rafe will be getting a new love interest in the fall and I couldn't be happier, I'm looking forward to a story for the character that's not dependant on Ejami in any way, shape or form.

Finally Bryan Datillio told me and others in Atlanta that he's filming around one day a month, so Lucas isn't going to be on enough to mix it up much with anyone unfortunately.

Personally, I think this is an Ejami story, its meant to solidify them as a couple to say to the GA that despite what Safe "claimed" to have together, EJ is the only one for Sami and vice/versa....a supercouple if you will. Sure Sami saves Rafe, but seriously, Sami would try to save anyone she knew that was getting murdered, that's just who she is. Plus Sami KNOWS Bernardi works for Stefano, so she'll immediately recognize that Bernardi is doing Stefano's bidding, especially when she sees the razor. And yeah she was trying to kill EJ a few years back, but really that kind of hate is only possible when you have equally as great a love.

I'm looking forward to summer, watching Wally and Judy getting to work more with AS/JS plus the added bonus of Days version of 3's company with Wilson/Gabi.
Well I had friends who also attended that Atlanta event and JS told them when they expressed their displeasure with Ejami to give it about a year. He also spoke about how things can change on a dime and remembered when GT was the ex producer and told him that Ejami would never happen so nothing is written in stone on a soap.
We're not going to play this game. Partially because I know what he said and partially because I don't believe in false hope. We all know how quickly things can change.
JS was all Ejami in ATL when I was around him, so much so that I gave a couple of "what's he talking about Willis" looks to Lysie while he was talking. And what they were filming should be what we're about to see. He was going on & on about "having each others backs".

And while he knew there were some Ejamis in the group, I don't think he thought all of us were card carrying members. I mean Lysie was getting him to "teapot" and all so I don't think he was just towing the "Ejami" line.

Also, the one year comment could be valid. He told some that if we were here next year, Ejami would probably still be together. That could be their expiration date.
Who is Lysie?
Him to "teapot" ..??? LOL
Edited by DayDreamer, Jun 8 2013, 07:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jun 8 2013, 07:38 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
camera shy
Jun 7 2013, 09:50 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We're not going to play this game. Partially because I know what he said and partially because I don't believe in false hope. We all know how quickly things can change.
JS was all Ejami in ATL when I was around him, so much so that I gave a couple of "what's he talking about Willis" looks to Lysie while he was talking. And what they were filming should be what we're about to see. He was going on & on about "having each others backs".

And while he knew there were some Ejamis in the group, I don't think he thought all of us were card carrying members. I mean Lysie was getting him to "teapot" and all so I don't think he was just towing the "Ejami" line.

Also, the one year comment could be valid. He told some that if we were here next year, Ejami would probably still be together. That could be their expiration date.
Who is Lysie?
You quoted me...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lysie
Jun 8 2013, 07:41 PM
Hologram
Jun 8 2013, 07:38 PM
SoapGal1
lysie

Who is Lysie?
You quoted me...
Got ya..!! So big Days convention I missed and never can attend to. :P

I just got confused with the "teapot" wordings and first i thought Lysie was a new actress on the show or something, .. thats what you get for missing some Daytime Royal gossip for a short time.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jun 8 2013, 07:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

Him to teapot???

The teapot stance. I couldn't find a good picture of him doing it, but this is what they're talking about
Posted Image

Posted Image

He does that a lot, usually when he's pointing at someone.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Ali also teases that this story won't be a short one...

:shame: None of Sami's stories are brief. It seems that she weaves her way in and out of every story on the show... making them all never ending!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jun 7 2013, 10:55 AM
What ever happened to the concept of just watching a show and (trying to) enjoy it for the stories and not basing one's enjoyment purely on Character A being with Character B and for how long?
few years ago i would agree with you but not so much.it hard to enjoy the show Character A being with Character B when you can not stand them it because the all show now when doing something like that have to drag everybody else to do that to prop the story great example is dannifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Hologram
Jun 8 2013, 07:26 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 7 2013, 08:25 AM
Laufeyson
Jun 7 2013, 07:41 AM
Is he a villain though? He's become such a good guy lately.
They've whitewashed all the shit he did....but he's far less interesting than he's ever been too....I don't see him being the good guy for too much longer....IDK, I just feel that him overhearing the Kate/Sami discussion is going to have a much harder impact in this Sami kills the crooked cop story. In the end Sami was willing to give her freedom up to SAVE her former husband. She tried to kill Ej and still hasn't shown much remorse. Add the fact that he just heard her say that what they HAVE is far more than what Kate and Rafe have and then he heard her say that she was 'with' Ej, not that she loved Ej.....since Tomsell are such plot point writers, there has to be a reason for those scenes....does Ej fear what might happen if Rafe wakes up? and since he can't really control that from happening, maybe he'll need to control it by keeping Sami in jail....
Yeah, you have a point. Its been worrying for me..., why these scenes?

I am starting to wonder if EJ will finally move on from Sami and let her go?

From what I have seen with Sami and EJ, Sami seems to be happier than ever than how she was with Rafe. AND still they let these scenes show up and EJ starting to question Samis behavior in regards to Rafe.

I am wondering if they are setting up that Sami loses EJ. Maybe EJ has enough of rejections. Part of me are thrilled to see this cus it open up a new possible interesting adventure for EJ meeting new love but also possibly for Sami be the one to prove her love for EJ and be the one chasing EJ for once. I would love to see her mad with jealously.

There was time when i thought Abigail could be a interesting twist.. but she seems to have feelings for Chad. I would have loved to see brothers fight over a woman. Sighs.. but probably not going to happen. I did see some potential chemistry between the characters.

Part of me is not so thrilled. EJAMI has been a long and painful road to become reality. I just hate to see it fall before the finish line.

I think they are doing these scenes to leave a door open for Safe in case they want to change direction, but I donīt think they have done that yet given JS interview and that it seems that they are bringing in a new love interest for Rafe. Maybe it depends on wether Rafe and this new woman have chemistry or not, but I donīt think it will be a triangel with Sami and Rafe when he wakes up from the coma but at the end of the year at the earliest. It can also depends on ratings Ejami doesnīt seemed to have had a impact on the ratings but Iīm not sure if Safe would do better ratingwise either. As An Ejami fan it can of course be hard to enjoy your couple with having the threat of Safe hanging over our heads, but I will try to enjoy them while their last and hope that they will come out stronger in the end. Still it would be nice with a pregnancy or a wedding to make Ejami rock solid, but if Ejami do break up it might lead to a new interesting story for EJ with a new love interest so it wonīt be the end of the world.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

fanbases aside no more pregnancies for sami with anyone or babies for that matter
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

mer4santo
Jun 8 2013, 10:56 AM
Brewster
Jun 7 2013, 06:55 PM
lysie
Jun 7 2013, 11:01 AM
SoapGal1
Jun 7 2013, 10:57 AM

No, because Brew was in the middle of melting at his feet.

James did say that comment about a year out, but I would be careful about that. Again, we know how quickly things can change. Also, sometimes what the actors love isn't exactly what their fans love. There's no use in worrying about what's happening months out right now.
Ahem...
There was no melting.

But he was super animated about Ejami, especially considering the teapot and Everette thing. For all he knew, we could have been fans of anyone...or no one. He was a good sport about both of those things though.

See, I've forgotten I brought up Everett to which he replied, " that's not a very manly name is it?"

I guess he doesnīt like the name Everett, not that I think Elvis is a manly name either, the only names on E that I can think of that is manly is Eric and Elias, but since Eric already taken on this show maybe we should call him Elias instead. Still the name Everett makes me think of Hugh Grant and English gentleman which I donīthink is a bad thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Jun 9 2013, 04:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 8 2013, 10:56 AM
Brewster
Jun 7 2013, 06:55 PM
lysie
Jun 7 2013, 11:01 AM

Ahem...
There was no melting.

But he was super animated about Ejami, especially considering the teapot and Everette thing. For all he knew, we could have been fans of anyone...or no one. He was a good sport about both of those things though.

See, I've forgotten I brought up Everett to which he replied, " that's not a very manly name is it?"

I guess he doesnīt like the name Everett, not that I think Elvis is a manly name either, the only names on E that I can think of that is manly is Eric and Elias, but since Eric already taken on this show maybe we should call him Elias instead. Still the name Everett makes me think of Hugh Grant and English gentleman which I donīthink is a bad thing.
Elmer would work. Edward. Ethan. Edgar. Let's call him Edgar.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic