Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami is arrested!; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 03:43 PM (12,371 Views)
S loves EJ

ladyofthelake
Jun 9 2013, 12:40 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 9 2013, 04:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 8 2013, 10:56 AM
Brewster
Jun 7 2013, 06:55 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
See, I've forgotten I brought up Everett to which he replied, " that's not a very manly name is it?"

I guess he doesnīt like the name Everett, not that I think Elvis is a manly name either, the only names on E that I can think of that is manly is Eric and Elias, but since Eric already taken on this show maybe we should call him Elias instead. Still the name Everett makes me think of Hugh Grant and English gentleman which I donīthink is a bad thing.
Elmer would work. Edward. Ethan. Edgar. Let's call him Edgar.

I like Ethan that is a manly name. Edgar is just horrible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Jun 9 2013, 12:57 PM
ladyofthelake
Jun 9 2013, 12:40 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 9 2013, 04:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 8 2013, 10:56 AM

I guess he doesnīt like the name Everett, not that I think Elvis is a manly name either, the only names on E that I can think of that is manly is Eric and Elias, but since Eric already taken on this show maybe we should call him Elias instead. Still the name Everett makes me think of Hugh Grant and English gentleman which I donīthink is a bad thing.
Elmer would work. Edward. Ethan. Edgar. Let's call him Edgar.

I like Ethan that is a manly name. Edgar is just horrible.
My point exactly. :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Carly
Jun 6 2013, 04:33 PM
I thought Sami's gun was unloaded? (There were several lines of dialogue a few weeks ago regarding the fact that the gun didn't have bullets in it.) Maybe Sami loaded the gun off-screen after her encounter with Nick in the alley?

Considering Sami's track record, I'd love to see her plead not guilty by mental insanity.
Maybe EJ put bullets in the gun "just in case"
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I knew you were not being nice to EJ. :spank:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure Everett wasn't meant to be overly masculine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 9 2013, 02:19 PM
It wasn't intended to be hyper masculine name, but it wasn't intended as an insult either. Everett is a Hugh Grant, romcom character. And ain't nothing wrong with that.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jun 9 2013, 02:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Jun 9 2013, 02:13 PM
I knew you were not being nice to EJ. :spank:
Squee! Patrick is doing a turnabout and whipping EJ. This is awesome. Thank you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

You know if Sami pleads guilty by reason of insanity, she would likely win the case....I can see her now....telling Justin that no matter what he says, SHE WILL take the stand and when the prosecutor asks her why she just had to kill Bernandi then she will say that she couldn't let Bernandi castrate Rafe. When the prosecutor how she knew he was going to castrate him, she will say, that is what it looked like was about to happen, and she couldn't live with the idea of Rafe not having a peen. Lol....
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jun 7 2013, 02:26 PM
TreasureCove
Jun 7 2013, 01:41 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Jun 7 2013, 12:11 PM
Would it make everyone feel better if we just said Ejami is here for now, but their story could change, and then it will be Safes turn again and then Lumis turn...yada, yada, yada... Everyone will get to see her with their faves in time. Just wait your turn. Even those who claim to hate her now but i can assure u that your fill in the blank loving hearts will melt again.
I grew up on this show. I played in my playpen or sat in my mothers' lap while it was on. I knew the characters names before I knew my releatives names because I heard them 5 days a week I am honestly sad that this show now revolves around Sami's cooch.

I honestly am disgusted about a rapist/victem pairing. It won't matter if they break up, it's been going on for over a year already, and it makes me sick that it's potrayed as romantic.

I don't want her with Rafe again. He'll look like a loser with no self-worth if he takes her back after she's been pleasuring the guy who tortured him. The same goes for Lucas.

I wish they would at least rest her character for a little while and write something else.
I grew up on this show too. I remember the first day Maggie set foot in Salem and the day Hope was born. I've watched Samantha Gene from day one and if you're going to use the term rapist in reference to Ejami then its definately rapist/rapist and not rapist/victim cause Sami is just as guilty of the crime of rape as EJ is!!!

And in fact they did try to reset Sami IMO, during the time period she was paired with Rafe they tried to turn her into Marlean Jr. and based on the ratings and feedback it failed miserably.

Sami IMO is perfect just as she is now, impulsive and scheming. Too me the flawed characters are the most interesting.
Me too. I'm glad the old Sami's back. I hated Sami during the Safe era. The pormanteau "Safe" described the characters and the couple perfectly. The writers went with the "safe" option and put Sami with that fake hero in hopes of pleasing everyone, and that never works. We ended up wih an unrecognizable Sami that almost no one liked.

The ratings have been much better since the old Sami's been back, and I enjoy Rafe much better in a coma. I don't miss him at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I would give my right big toe and a big basket of chocolate to see a Lucas scene at Sami's cell. DANG. That would be gold.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh I would love the snark of Lucas at Sami's jail cell. Lucas needs to go get Allie from Ej. He is her father and should have her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

ladyofthelake
Jun 9 2013, 08:00 PM
I would give my right big toe and a big basket of chocolate to see a Lucas scene at Sami's cell. DANG. That would be gold.
You might get your wish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt here. But there's been a lot of baiting from both sides in this thread. We haven't had a big issue with that lately, so I'm going to pretend that it's because people are unclear about what baiting is. Baiting is when you're talking about the fans, not the show or when you're saying something with the intent of pissing someone off. It's very rare that a ratings conversation isn't baiting. The comments about popularity are also baiting. Please stop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Jun 9 2013, 02:29 PM
lysie
It wasn't intended to be hyper masculine name, but it wasn't intended as an insult either. Everett is a Hugh Grant, romcom character. And ain't nothing wrong with that.

Maybe someone needs to explain that to JS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesS

outrageous
Jun 9 2013, 07:28 PM
mollymay
TreasureCove
Maggie28wubsEj
Jun 7 2013, 12:11 PM
Would it make everyone feel better if we just said Ejami is here for now, but their story could change, and then it will be Safes turn again and then Lumis turn...yada, yada, yada... Everyone will get to see her with their faves in time. Just wait your turn. Even those who claim to hate her now but i can assure u that your fill in the blank loving hearts will melt again.
I grew up on this show. I played in my playpen or sat in my mothers' lap while it was on. I knew the characters names before I knew my releatives names because I heard them 5 days a week I am honestly sad that this show now revolves around Sami's cooch.

I honestly am disgusted about a rapist/victem pairing. It won't matter if they break up, it's been going on for over a year already, and it makes me sick that it's potrayed as romantic.

I don't want her with Rafe again. He'll look like a loser with no self-worth if he takes her back after she's been pleasuring the guy who tortured him. The same goes for Lucas.

I wish they would at least rest her character for a little while and write something else.
I grew up on this show too. I remember the first day Maggie set foot in Salem and the day Hope was born. I've watched Samantha Gene from day one and if you're going to use the term rapist in reference to Ejami then its definately rapist/rapist and not rapist/victim cause Sami is just as guilty of the crime of rape as EJ is!!!

And in fact they did try to reset Sami IMO, during the time period she was paired with Rafe they tried to turn her into Marlean Jr. and based on the ratings and feedback it failed miserably.

Sami IMO is perfect just as she is now, impulsive and scheming. Too me the flawed characters are the most interesting.
Me too. I'm glad the old Sami's back. I hated Sami during the Safe era. The pormanteau "Safe" described the characters and the couple perfectly. The writers went with the "safe" option and put Sami with that fake hero in hopes of pleasing everyone, and that never works. We ended up wih an unrecognizable Sami that almost no one liked.

The ratings have been much better since the old Sami's been back, and I enjoy Rafe much better in a coma. I don't miss him at all.

Rafe is the worst thing to happen to the characters of Sami and E.J. :( . I hope he is removed from their SL very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I think it'll be a while before Rafe is out of Ejami's story. Rafe has to come out of his coma before he can learn what Sami was willing to sacrifice for him and I'm sure any ill feelings he had for her will all disappear. And little Arianna Grace will bond them for life. I'm calling it now, one day Rafe will be babysitting AG and in a little over his head (never mind he used to take of all of Sami's kids) and Sami will show up to help him out.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 10 2013, 01:21 AM
tomsawyer
lysie

I'm pretty sure he understood. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

JamesS
Jun 10 2013, 06:04 AM
outrageous
Jun 9 2013, 07:28 PM
mollymay
TreasureCove

Rafe is the worst thing to happen to the characters of Sami and E.J. :( . I hope he is removed from their SL very soon.
:roflol: I can think of so many things that have been worse than Rafe.
Online Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

S loves EJ
tomsawyer
lysie

I'm not sure that JS is always that masculine in an American kind of way either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jun 10 2013, 03:20 PM
S loves EJ
tomsawyer
lysie

I'm not sure that JS is always that masculine in an American kind of way either.
He so isn't. He comes across as European and a guy who is pretty damn comfortable with his sexuality. I remember him saying that when he met his former girlfriend she thought he was gay, which he seemed to find amusing. So I doubt he'd be shocked to know his portrayal of EJ doesn't always come across as hyper masculine.

P.S. @mer - your turn on Everett wounds me.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jun 10 2013, 05:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic