Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kristen targets Marlena; June 17th issue
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 04:00 PM (3,962 Views)
Ellie

The new issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Kristen. First, Kristen sees Brady with Nicole and becomes furious. Eileen Davidson discusses that Kristen can't believe that not only has she lost Brady, she's lost him to Nicole, or so Nicole would have her believe.

Eileen goes on to discuss Kristen's feelings towards Brady, and Kristen's next target: Marlena.

Marlena "becomes the focal point of [Kristen's] hate again," says Davidson, and then after she explains why, she details that Kristen puts a plan in place...

Check out the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Bring on more Marlena & Kristen scenes :rockon: :popcorn:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Amazing,Kritter manipulates Brady and its Marlena's fault,ok.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh woe, at least I get some Bricole scenes from this, as long as they are good to each other, I will watch in the clips.

Kristen can go straight to hell and bring Sami and Ej along for the ride.

I like Kristen ok but she destroyed Jarlena and turned Brady and John into big ass fools. And the networks believes we like this crap, pulleeezze! we

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The writers and John himself destroyed John Black, not Kristen. lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I feel like i'm going to get some real use out of that Darth Sidious image in the weeks to come. :/

AFaithL

Going from the ratings last week, it seems that people ENJOY seeing Kristen getting a comeuppance for her deeds. I'll be interested in the next phase of Kristen/Marlena, and will be rooting for a 3rd Kristen downfall in the coming months, especially if Kristen tries to continue to hurt her family.

I bet she tries to seduce Eric. I'll be interested in seeing this played out.

am103
Member Avatar

LOVE it! Can't wait to see (hopefully) lots of Kristen vs. Marlena and Nicole! It would be interesting to see Marlena team up with the woman who stole her grandchild to take down her worst enemy. Bring it on!

AFaithL

am103
Jun 6 2013, 04:16 PM
LOVE it! Can't wait to see (hopefully) lots of Kristen vs. Marlena and Nicole! It would be interesting to see Marlena team up with the woman who stole her grandchild to take down her worst enemy. Bring it on!
This!! Can you imagine how awesome a Marlena/Nicole alliance would be?!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Kristen vs. Marlena and Kristen vs. Nicole?

Bring it on! :popcorn:

AFaithL

So, Ellie, what does ED say about Kristen's feelings for Brady?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Don't need Bricole and I don't like any of the Brady aspect of this, but if he's just there while all of the women do the heavy lifting I'm ALL about this. Bring on Kristen vs. Marlena and Kristen vs. Nicole. Perfection.

blueskies
Member Avatar

well this sounds good to me!

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Kristen spent the better part of a decade coming up with her last lame plan which, even if it had worked how she'd intended, was total amateur hour. I really need these writers to dig deep and come up with something better. She's Kristen DiMera, for crying out loud, we need smart and diabolical! If it's that, I'm all in. Heck, even if it's not, I always enjoy Kristen v. Marlena.

Ellie

AFaithL
Jun 6 2013, 04:29 PM
So, Ellie, what does ED say about Kristen's feelings for Brady?
We were asked by SOD to do summaries less detailed than the ones we had been doing. So, as the article says, buy the latest Digest for details!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
Jun 6 2013, 04:00 PM
The new issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Kristen. First, Kristen sees Brady with Nicole and becomes furious. Eileen Davidson discusses that Kristen can't believe that not only has she lost Brady, she's lost him to Nicole, or so Nicole would have her believe.

Eileen goes on to discuss Kristen's feelings towards Brady, and Kristen's next target: Marlena.

Marlena "becomes the focal point of [Kristen's] hate again," says Davidson, and then after she explains why, she details that Kristen puts a plan in place...

Check out the latest Digest for details!
HELL TO THE FUCKING YES!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

throughthehourglass
Jun 6 2013, 04:24 PM
Kristen vs. Marlena and Kristen vs. Nicole?

Bring it on! :popcorn:
I am SO there for both of these!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

This storyline will be much better without Brady and John taking up screen time with their idiocy

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 6 2013, 05:02 PM
This storyline will be much better without Brady and John taking up screen time with their idiocy
See, I want Brady involved (as long as he's written smarter).
Edited by AFaithL, Jun 6 2013, 05:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply