Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 10 2013, 06:40 AM (16,106 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jun 11 2013, 08:59 AM
Partnersincrime
Jun 11 2013, 08:54 AM
mollymay
Jun 11 2013, 08:42 AM
camera shy
Jun 11 2013, 01:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well since I was the one in coversation with Ari...and her comment about the Ejole baby was in response to my question...."Do you think they will ever give Nicole a child?" I can tell you her response was not only concerning what had aired but also concerned the future.
Despite I sure in that in near future Nicole will not have child or hint she have child some where.why would ari would tell to ej and sami fan there alive child to Nicole from ej.I sure there at least half of ej and sami fans wanted to Nicole to miscarriage both times because ej is the father.if there was alive child she would not said it to ej and sami fan
As Lysie said I didn't hear everything, but I did hear what was said to me. And also, I don't go waving an Ejami flag when I go to events. I try to be considerate and supportive of all the actors and the show. Ari had no idea I was an Ejami fan. I'm sorry if it upsets you or isn't what you want to hear, but I'm just reporting and for the record I don't lie about it or make it up to suit my agenda.
You for not upset me I sure you right.if this your first fan event that ari was in you probably right ari would not have idea you are ej and sami fan
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I could tell y'all what Ari and James and Lauren and Eric told me but then I'd have to kill you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Was I unclear?
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Nobody tells me anything! Lol.

Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jun 11 2013, 09:26 AM
I could tell y'all what Ari and James and Lauren and Eric told me but then I'd have to kill you.
I know, because I was standing right next to you.

We were awesome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

The last time I was at a fan event I met the woman who played Wendy. Bring a book. It was 1997 tho lol. I totally embarrassed myself in hindsight, asking Eileen Davidson permission to shake her hand. God, what a dork! It was before she really took off on my favorite storyline ever. *sigh*.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 11 2013, 09:40 AM
The last time I was at a fan event I met the woman who played Wendy. Bring a book. It was 1997 tho lol. I totally embarrassed myself in hindsight, asking Eileen Davidson permission to shake her hand. God, what a dork! It was before she really took off on my favorite storyline ever. *sigh*.
That's okay, I thought JS was about the prettiest thing I had ever seen when I met him. I think I forgot where I was for a few minutes.

Oh, and the man eating trail mix is truly a work of art.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:43 PM
concerned
Jun 10 2013, 10:41 PM
tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:40 PM
Hamilton
Jun 10 2013, 10:27 PM
Did Kristen say to Sami that she would screw up with EJ again and EJ would toss her out, again?

I'm confused as to when Sami screwed up with Ej and he tossed her out? Did this make any sense?
I had the same thought. On the tiny list of things that have remained consistent about EJ over the years, never rejecting Sami is one of those things.
Except there have been times he has rejected Sami.
When she wanted to be with him? When?
Wasn't there a scene in 2008 when she was all over him and he pulled back because he didn't want to hurt Nicole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Jun 11 2013, 09:56 AM
tomsawyer
concerned
tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepagain and EJ would toss her out, again
Except there have been times he has rejected Sami.
Wasn't there a scene in 2008 when she was all over him and he pulled back because he didn't want to hurt Nicole?
Stairwell??
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Yes, he later Nicole he felt like he was cheating on her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 11 2013, 10:02 AM
six
Jun 11 2013, 09:56 AM
tomsawyer
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepagain and EJ would toss her out, again
Stairwell??
Could be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jun 11 2013, 01:13 AM
greeneyedgirl
Jun 11 2013, 12:18 AM
I just watched today's episode and all I got is "That is the worst attempt to cut off a penis I have ever seen"
Um, how many have you seen?

<grin>

Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? *crickets* I can't think of any show I've ever watched with a legitimate castration/attempted castration storyline - then I watch two in the same week. Coincidence? We'll never know. For those not blessed/cursed with an HBO addicted boyfriend, I can tell you that on GoT it was insane. I can't help but think that tv writers, whatever level on which they work, run in the same circles. Maybe Days writers got wind of what was going down on GoT and wrote a little homage.

But truly, they could have pushed it more on Days. There could have been more devilish jokes about what a "big man" Rafe is and how much of a "stand up guy he was" while Stefano cackles in the background.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Honeybees
Jun 11 2013, 10:08 AM
Kriss4
Jun 11 2013, 01:13 AM
greeneyedgirl
Jun 11 2013, 12:18 AM
I just watched today's episode and all I got is "That is the worst attempt to cut off a penis I have ever seen"
Um, how many have you seen?

<grin>

Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? *crickets* I can't think of any show I've ever watched with a legitimate castration/attempted castration storyline - then I watch two in the same week. Coincidence? We'll never know. For those not blessed/cursed with an HBO addicted boyfriend, I can tell you that on GoT it was insane. I can't help but think that tv writers, whatever level on which they work, run in the same circles. Maybe Days writers got wind of what was going down on GoT and wrote a little homage.

But truly, they could have pushed it more on Days. There could have been more devilish jokes about what a "big man" Rafe is and how much of a "stand up guy he was" while Stefano cackles in the background.
:biggrin:Didn't they do this storyline on Passions right before they went off the air? I had quit watching by then, but I think I remember reading something about Julian losing his penis and Eve sewing it back on, but backwards because she was drunk when she performed the operation. Did I dream all of that up or did it happen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 11 2013, 09:46 AM
james0479
Jun 11 2013, 09:40 AM
That's okay, I thought JS was about the prettiest thing I had ever seen when I met him. I think I forgot where I was for a few minutes.

Oh, and the man eating trail mix is truly a work of art.
I spent almost the entire Q and A focused on watching him eating his trail mix. :wub2:
Online Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

I'm dumbfounded by what transpired between John and Marlena in this episode. I don't know why I'm surprised because John has been written out of character since Kristen's return but to have say he still has feelings for Kristen is just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin. They're throwing away years of John and Marlena history - why? Because they don't want to write for the character of John and the couple John and Marlena??? I'm stymied and more disappointed then I can say. Shame on this regime for spitting on such a loyal fanbase and ruining one of Days most beloved characters. I shudder to think what they have in store for Marlena.

The ending kind of came out of nowhere for me. How did Sami know Bernardi was there and that he intended to hurt Rafe? Maybe that will all be filled in via 'flashbacks'.

Sami and Kristen - colossal fail ... but Kristen and Nicole - now that's what I'm talking about!!! But oh dear, Kristen, I think you picked on the wrong lady! LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

james0479
Jun 11 2013, 09:38 AM
Nobody tells me anything! Lol.

Me neither...I'm pissed!! And I would die to have Bryan Dattilo play footsie with me....I want that more than anything....hey at least one of my friends got a few pics of him for me with a sign and all ya'll..

BTW, I need a banner made with those pics....

Six, I'm looking at you kid. PM me will ya....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh BTW...I forgot to mention...I was getting flashbacks of this scene when I was watching the scene where they revealed who shot Bernandi.

http://youtu.be/cG1lD1PijQo?t=1m13s

The parallels are kind of crazy....Sami did exactly what Lucas did back then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jun 10 2013, 09:31 PM
I feel for the Marlena and John fans with today's episode. What a slam. I think Marlena slapped the wrong responsible party.....yes writers, that would be you.
See, that actually makes me feel better. It's SO bad that even the general fans are like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? It's just so stupid that I can't actually take it seriously.

Even people who despise John & Marlena know that they are soulmates, and that whatever feelings John had for Kristen were nothing compared to what he felt for Marlena, even when they weren't together. They got together while John was working overtime trying to get over Marlena, and forget the affair. Yes, there was chasing on both sides, but the love died pretty quickly. He cared for her until the second he knew who she was, and then there was NOTHING. And for the past 15 years there has been NOTHING and nobody else. So this is just the kind of stupid that you just have to laugh at.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 11 2013, 02:03 AM
I hate fickle females. HATE them. It makes them unlikeable. It's a big reason why I despise Sami. Say what you will about Nicole, but she's not a fickle bitch who demands that men pant after her. Which is why Nicole is 100% more likable.
That's one thing that tells me Sami is not Marlena's kid. Sami can say whatever she wants about her mother, but fickle about who she loves, she is not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

PatNS
Jun 11 2013, 10:26 AM
I'm dumbfounded by what transpired between John and Marlena in this episode. I don't know why I'm surprised because John has been written out of character since Kristen's return but to have say he still has feelings for Kristen is just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin. They're throwing away years of John and Marlena history - why? Because they don't want to write for the character of John and the couple John and Marlena??? I'm stymied and more disappointed then I can say. Shame on this regime for spitting on such a loyal fanbase and ruining one of Days most beloved characters. I shudder to think what they have in store for Marlena.
That's just it. You can say that John coming up with some stupid plan and trying to get Marlena to "move on", to save Brady and his nuts, or whatever... you can call that "conflict". Stupid, ridiculous, moronic, badly written conflict, but still... conflict.

This? This is just writers trying their best to destroy the show's remaining legendary couple. Jack's dead, Bo's gone, and now John & Marlena are broken up. John's written so badly, he might as well be dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic