Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 10 2013, 06:40 AM (15,843 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Writers, GO TO YOUTUBE and watch John and Marlena scenes from 1996-1997,u will see all u wrote for yestarday was bullshit,John was only with Kritter because he had no idea of Marlena's feelings back then,I believe any real feelings John had for Kritter started to die down when she didnt believe him when he was accused of murder and Marlena did,his feelings for Marlena Definately came rushing back then,good grief in bed with Kritter he would picture Marlena.What about all those times over the years John would say things like "Your the only woman I ever truly loved" or "your my reason for being" to Marlena,are the writers expecting use to believe it was bullshit.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 11 2013, 11:31 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

lysie
Jun 10 2013, 05:12 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 10 2013, 04:10 PM
lysie
Jun 10 2013, 04:00 PM
gailwinters
Jun 10 2013, 03:45 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Spoiler: click to toggle
A few things are playing out differently than they said. I'm starting to wonder if that's intentional.
Do you think they were intentionally misleading? Like what GH does? They put out fake spoilers and all and then the show reveals the truth and all hell breaks lose?
That seems really stupid of them but I'm particularly suspicious of LK.

I donīt think they would do that it would be cruel to say there will be a lot of Ejami if it isnīt.

tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:40 PM
Hamilton
Jun 10 2013, 10:27 PM
Did Kristen say to Sami that she would screw up with EJ again and EJ would toss her out, again?

I'm confused as to when Sami screwed up with Ej and he tossed her out? Did this make any sense?
I had the same thought. On the tiny list of things that have remained consistent about EJ over the years, never rejecting Sami is one of those things.

EJ has never tossed Sami out, but he did pulled back from making love to her earlier this year but it wasnīt really a rejection since he just wanted the time to be right. He also pulled back from kissing her last summer but that was just to make her want him more.

Anyway I loved the fight with Kristen and Sami, the one with Nicole was good too but I prefer the one with Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

John leaving is fine by me. His acting has become horrible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh and maybe the writers should read the letter John wrote Marlena telling her their love was more special than any other love could ever be and always will,true Jarlena fans don't forget words like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 11 2013, 10:02 AM
six
Jun 11 2013, 09:56 AM
tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:43 PM
concerned
Jun 10 2013, 10:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepagain and EJ would toss her out, again
When she wanted to be with him? When?
Wasn't there a scene in 2008 when she was all over him and he pulled back because he didn't want to hurt Nicole?
Stairwell??
Yes! How I could forget stairwell????
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I just watched the J&M scenes... I thought DH was really, really good. Marlena looked broken and hurt, which fit. You could almost see the wheels spinning in DDH's head though... "How the fuck am I gonna play this? How the fuck do I do this?" And it feels like they might have changed some dialogue. They said "dark feelings", which could just as easily mean pure hatred, that John couldn't let go of that hate.

Otherwise, DAYS just reached new WTFery-level, and their stupidity meter is off the charts. Well done, show, you've outdone yourself with how bad you are. Good job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SoapGal1
Jun 11 2013, 09:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 11 2013, 09:26 AM
I could tell y'all what Ari and James and Lauren and Eric told me but then I'd have to kill you.
I know, because I was standing right next to you.

We were awesome.
Oh good because I honestly dont remember much of what anyone said. I just don't pay attention.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

tomsawyer
Jun 11 2013, 01:23 PM
SoapGal1
Jun 11 2013, 10:02 AM
six
Jun 11 2013, 09:56 AM
tomsawyer
Jun 10 2013, 10:43 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepagain and EJ would toss her out, again
Wasn't there a scene in 2008 when she was all over him and he pulled back because he didn't want to hurt Nicole?
Stairwell??
Yes! How I could forget stairwell????
And the quick scooch back since it appears someone got a little too into it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jun 11 2013, 11:30 AM
Writers, GO TO YOUTUBE and watch John and Marlena scenes from 1996-1997,u will see all u wrote for yestarday was bullshit,John was only with Kritter because he had no idea of Marlena's feelings back then,I believe any real feelings John had for Kritter started to die down when she didnt believe him when he was accused of murder and Marlena did,his feelings for Marlena Definately came rushing back then,good grief in bed with Kritter he would picture Marlena.What about all those times over the years John would say things like "Your the only woman I ever truly loved" or "your my reason for being" to Marlena,are the writers expecting use to believe it was bullshit.
Its hard being in this boat.

Where all the things you saw are now lies.

Its worse for you because you had no idea John was capable of such lies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
Jun 10 2013, 10:21 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jun 10 2013, 09:17 PM
elci525
Jun 10 2013, 01:01 PM
Matt
Jun 10 2013, 01:00 PM
I'm at least glad Sami wore a nice dress that looks good on her for the shooting since we'll be flashing back to it for months.
I agree with her looking good - finally. I just don't want to have to keep seeing the pink streak, but the rest of the look was pleasing. Thankfully
What IS that pink strip in her hair? A hair extension or is it dyed?
When it first appeared,I think someone posted that AS said in an interview that she had it dyed.I liked Kate's blue streak better,it didn't seem garish like the pink in AS blonde hair.The sooner this pink streak is gone,the better.It clashes with everything she wears.
I wish Lk hadn't gotten rid of the blue streak!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapSuds
Member Avatar

My thoughts on Monday's episode: John and Jennifer have both changed for the worse.

And I hate Daniel.

And Fetch.

That is all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Even during the time he is supposedly chasing Kristen he told marlena on many occasions that she was hus first concern,etc. But markena always pu a kibosh on it because of her guilt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 11 2013, 12:13 AM
BeeBee
Jun 10 2013, 11:23 PM
gailwinters
Jun 10 2013, 10:24 PM
^^ She still has it.
IRL as of 6-10-13?
Yes....well, as of 6/6.
Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:22 PM
LOL. JJ's not 4, but apparently Jennifer wants Abby to take him home & babysit him.
:biggrin: Someone needs to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuLu2102

Ellie
Jun 10 2013, 12:20 PM
LMAO. "Parker, I'll be right there". Nothing like ignoring your toddler when you're busy berating someone for ignoring your toddler.
This.

I'm just now getting around to this episode, and this hypocrisy killed me. Daniel completely overreacted. Children are notorious for getting into things quickly and without adults being aware of it. Good Lord, I rode my big-wheel down the basement steps while my parents were chatting with their friends, and I had to go to the hospital for stitches. It has never once occurred to me to think of my parents as "irresponsible" because of it.

The whole thing rang so false because everyone made the same ridiculous big deal about it. It makes sense for Daniel to blow up because, after the MP3 player and train and car, this was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. But Jennifer and Abby's reactions made no sense. What would have made more sense would be for Daniel to overreact like he did, but Jennifer and Abby be more realistic about it. They should have been confused and questioned why he was so over-the-top angry with JJ. That would have been a good segue for Daniel to admit he suspects JJ trashed his car.

Another thing I didn't get: What "hell" has Daniel been through with Parker? Yes, he found out (wrongfully) that he wasn't his biological son, which was devastating, but then he tossed both him and Chloe out into the streets and was done with it. Next thing he "goes through" with Parker is finding out he IS his father and is not only welcomed into his life, but basically given full custody. Plus, the kid is adorable. How is that hellish? Obviously worse than being tortured in a cave in Afghanistan, because Abby expressed more anger and outrage over Daniel's "hell" than what her own father went through (before dying to safe her life, I mean).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic