Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 10 2013, 06:40 AM (16,183 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen/Sami fights are always entertaining.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

You missed, Brandon. Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Rafe is hooked up to a monitor that measures his heart rate. You don't "check vitals" and take a wrist pulse when someone is on ICU monitors like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kristen is the audience surrogate for Sami hate today!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

roflmao Kristen to Sami: "You're a grandma! HI, GRANDMA!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Kristen and Sami is the definition of AWESOME!! Oh how Kristen hating on Sami and doing such a good job of it warms my heart.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:10 PM
Kristen/Sami fights are always entertaining.
Please tell me that Kristen is tearing her apart. (This stupid no sound thing is aggravating. I'm giving up and waiting for Soapnet tonight.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sami/Kristen gold.

Fart smeller/Eric not so much
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:07 PM
Wait. Didn't Abby come in during the middle of this brawl between Daniel/JJ on Wednesday? Where is she today?
I don't remember her coming in!
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Oooooohhh I fflllooveee JJs "you don't scare me" indignant face in Dan's face. More please.
Edited by elci525, Jun 10 2013, 12:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, there's Abby. I still think the omitted part of the scene they showed on Wednesday in the beginning of this ep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wow, these Dannifer scenes are high stakes drama. NOT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I think she walked in before the brawl and Inappropriate Daniel sent her to his room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Sami/Kristen snark is always made of win! That was a nice treat today! Now I'm betting I'll be hating Sami for the rest of the episode.

With the amount of chemistry they have, I would typically be roaring about another round of Bricole! But ever since I discovered the wonder that is Ericole, I will accept nothing else, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ wasn't responsible for Parker, Abby was. For all we know, JJ has never been around a baby or has any idea you need to keep an eye on them. Teenage boys, unless they've been responsible for younger siblings or cousins, generally don't have great parenting instincts.

Furthermore, if a grown man laid a hand on my son that way, I'd be calling the police not worshiping their unwashed peen.

Yes, JJ is a jerk with some anger issues. Daniel has a right to be angry at him for the car thing, but in this case, JJ really didn't do anything. I still sympathize with JJ, even though he's responsible for his actions. #teamJJ
Edited by Honeybees, Jun 10 2013, 12:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

And Sami's at th hospital, huh?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami made it to the hospital in damn record time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

"former feelings"... some excellent dialogue today. Very tight and quick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

blueskies
Jun 10 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:07 PM
Wait. Didn't Abby come in during the middle of this brawl between Daniel/JJ on Wednesday? Where is she today?
I thought she took Parker to the back room?
Abby came out right after Daniel grabbed Parker before he could fall. Abby took Parker to his bedroom. Daniel then confronted JJ and grabbed him and accused him of endangering Parker. That is how the scene ended on Wednesday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Jawn, you tell her everything, else I'm gonna throw something at my tv!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic