Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 10 2013, 06:40 AM (15,970 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LMAO Poor stupid John. His telling Marlena the plan sounds horrible! What is he thinking??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I am sickened by Jennifer. She saw a grown man shoving her teenaged son around and she let it slide.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yes, Marlena. Tell John he's dumb as fuck
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, I'm here for Marlena telling John exactly how fucking stupid his plan was. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jun 10 2013, 12:28 PM
I am sickened by Jennifer. She saw a grown man shoving her teenaged son around and she let it slide.
She didn't just let it slide, she basically told JJ he deserved it for not keeping an eye of kid he wasn't responsible for, and all the kid did was climb up on a stool.

I hate Jennifer. I hate Daniel. But I love JJ. He's my hero.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I need more anger and hurt from Marlena
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

These J&M scenes so far underwhelming. DHim brings EVERYBODY down
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm fine with Marlena's reaction at the moment. She should be shocked that she's married to one of the dumbest people walking this planet.

I think they're doing a great job of building up Marlena while completely destroying John. Its not a sacrifice I would have wanted to make, but at least something good is coming out of this mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Ohhhh JJ - good one!! I adore this kid thhhhiiiiissssssmmmmuuuuccccchhhhhh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. wtf is on Daniel's shirt? this is going to annoy me for the entire rest of the episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 10 2013, 12:32 PM
These J&M scenes so far underwhelming. DHim brings EVERYBODY down
He keeps doing the "squint, tilt head, fix cuff-links" thing. It's bugging me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I know that the henchman is cutting off Rafe's life support, but I still have Game of Thrones on the brain and well, if you saw last night's episode you'd be humming "Dick in Box" and know that there are universes where bad guys do "cut it off". So, yeah, for a few more minutes I can imagine that mashup.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Didn't Jennifer hear Maggie say she saw him in the parking garage?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:36 PM
ok. wtf is on Daniel's shirt? this is going to annoy me for the entire rest of the episode.
Probably ketchup from lunch, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 10 2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah I dunno - blood? jam? I also thought he looked dirty, but never this bad... ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

Wow marlena is not wearing gloves lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like that they're using the actual parker's voice instead of generic baby cry recording #1
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. I hate to say this, but that was a really good, logical, BELIEVABLE Daniel/Jennifer fight. I also applaud MR for seeming to play the subtext of the scene where she's defending JJ to Daniel, but has her own suspicions considering JJ was spotted closed to where Daniel's car was trashed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, Brady's cellphone returned
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Brady didn't know his cell phone was gone? How many scenes have there been with him on the phone or texting?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic