Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, June 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 07:04 AM (12,622 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Um, who is that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't know what is happening here?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Isn't that Chelsea with Dr. Dan?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

It Chelsea.nobody remember Daniel and Chelsea romance
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

That's Chelsea and some guy-doctor
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i remember their romance (mostly b/c i remember her introducing him to Bo) but i don't recall this....so Dr. Dan's relationships have truly ALL started as doctor/patient!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It looks like she has a giant maxi-pad draped across her forehead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 11 2013, 07:49 AM
i remember their romance (mostly b/c i remember her introducing him to Bo) but i don't recall this....so Dr. Dan's relationships have truly ALL started as doctor/patient!
It was on 18 April 2008. I think something to do with Chelsea complications after show donated to bo. And I think bo met Daniel in hospital because he was his doctor
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I saw this picture and my first gut reaction was "eewwww". That is indeed Dr. Dan and Chelsea. I have to say though that at least Daniel's hair doesn't look quite as unkempt in that picture. I don't remember it being that short. It looks better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ahhh, the beginning of Dr. Dan's perverted-ness. Little did we all know just what depths that perverted-ness would reach, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Here's today cast and set info:

Same Night as # 12101.
Characters: Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Kristen, Marlena, Nicole, Rafe, Sami, Stefano, Maxine, Bernardi, Bystander, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2, Stunt Coordinator.
Sets: Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, DiMera Mansion, Gabi's Hospital Room, Horton Town Square, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 11 2013, 11:40 AM
Here's today cast and set info:

Same Night as # 12101.
Characters: Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Kristen, Marlena, Nicole, Rafe, Sami, Stefano, Maxine, Bernardi, Bystander, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2, Stunt Coordinator.
Sets: Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, DiMera Mansion, Gabi's Hospital Room, Horton Town Square, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.
No Dannifer! :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

And we start this day with Kristen/Nicole!
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

yay we start with Kristen and Nicole!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Uggh Kristen and that hair!

Nicole, you want to know where Pookie is? Look on Kristen's head!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I wish they didn't rehash the John scene, It's still terrible
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

wow Drake isn't even trying here
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

that slap sound effect was SO fake sounding
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Get him Marlena!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic