Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, June 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 07:04 AM (12,231 Views)
S loves EJ

I liked the Nicole/Kristen fight more than I thought I would. Nicole was great on tuesday´s show but I`m not really interested in either ericole or Bricole. I liked the Ericole fight Before but then they went back to being boring. It seems I like other people besides EJ when there are good fights otherwise they usually bore me. I also loved Stefano listening to his opera. The Sami drama was good too and I liked that EJ was by Sami´s side the whole time he didn´t have the opportunity to take the knife.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

EM did some of his finest work today whilst telling off Kristen. It made me happy.
As much as I like a soapy showdown I thought the hair pulling fight was quite adolescent. I prefer they fight with pointed verbal barbs.
I'm typically not a fan of Marlena's but good on her for kicking John to the curb.
Sami's initial reaction to the shooting seemed fine but EJ's hysterics only amplified hers. I thought EJ was going to flap his way to Chicago, shouting the whole way.
Father Eric and Brady in the same room was a scene full of pretty and I enjoy the siblings together too even if Brady always throws me off with his age.
I need an interesting story for Eric. His Pretty is wasted in that boring role.
Lastly, Stefano wanting to chop off Rafe's manhood was just plain weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

EM was pretty phenomenal yesterday. Best work to date....IMHO....
Offline Profile Goto Top

HortonsHeardAWho!

Panda Panda
Jun 11 2013, 12:06 PM
Abe and Hope!

I have thought this for a while!
Edited by HortonsHeardAWho!, Jun 12 2013, 08:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

I just finished watching the video clips on Youtube of Ericole/Bricole. Yeah yeah yeah yeah Eric and Brady are getting along for now though. I think Nicole getting closer to Brady is not settling well for Eric, I saw his expression I think Eric is jealous but he is in denial his feelings for Nicole will start to surface I hope soon probably sooner than we think and I have a feeling Eric and Brady will fight for Nicole. I just don't know which couple I like cause I liked both couples from way back this is truly difficult.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

elci525
Jun 11 2013, 12:01 PM
wow Drake isn't even trying here
Or worse. What if he is? :o
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 12 2013, 01:06 AM
nickyj12345
Jun 12 2013, 12:20 AM
I am like 90% satisfied by this show at this moment - except for the destruction to my favorite couple. How can Tomsell be doing so many things right (Nabi/Wilson, destruction of Bristen, Ericole, Hope/Ciara, Ejami, etc.), but still have Dannifer front and center and neglect Dattilo and Hogestyn? (Let's not comment on commitment to character or anything - these two dudes have served Corday Productions for 20+ years each.)
Sorry but I do not think ej and sami as something tosmell did right and I not saying it because I hate them I do hate them. I saying it because it obvious tomsell is force to write to them
Even if they are being forced to write them, they're still doing it right. Or they were.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Okay, so I'm biased, but I have to give credit where its due. Deidre Hall was on FIRE yesterday. She tore up that shit until there was nothing left to tear. She was amazing. If she actually submitted, and maybe got a few more chances like this (as in, writing that actually gives her words to say and scenes that don't end after 10 seconds), she'd have a really strong Emmy reel next year that could give her a long overdue win.

She played every beat perfectly. She was angry, she was sad, she was mad, then she was broken hearted. She didn't overdo it, she didn't underplay it, it was just perfectly done. Reminded me of why I became a fan in the first place. Because when she gets the chance, there's nobody better on soaps, IMO.

As for Drake... I just feel so bad for him that I can't really be mad that she was pretty much doing it alone. But I can imagine that John is trying to break through whatever mindgames Stefano has played with him that made him do this in the first place, and it makes it watchable. He looked so sad and so confused. It's sad when I want one of my characters, half of my all-time favorite any-medium couple to go off-screen... because that decreases the possibility of being destroyed.
Edited by The Room Stops, Jun 12 2013, 01:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I'm one episode behind because I use DaysFan28 on YT as my DAYS source, but damn. What a great episode! No DANNIFER! :)

On Monday when Sami shot that guy I was so damn shocked. The last time I was that shocked on DAYS... idek...! The story was played out very well. Love EJami :wubs2: The SPD is so unrealistic stupid, though. They couldn't find the weapon? Just check his clothing. It's common sense and dumb of the writers.

Also why did Maxine have to like babysit Gabi? She's 20 and was being treated like a 5 year old when Kate asked her to watch Gabi.

Stefano's awesome!

The Brady/Eric scenes were actually good, a little cheesy, but overall good.

The Nicole/Kristen fight was GREAT! I laughed when Kristen pushed Nicole and her ass fell on the floor. I loved both of them, but we all know Nicole could kick her ass. Kristen's more deadly though, but she can't fight.

Loving DAYS! So great to enjoy it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Jun 12 2013, 11:32 AM
Partnersincrime
nickyj12345
I am like 90% satisfied by this show at this moment - except for the destruction to my favorite couple. How can Tomsell be doing so many things right (Nabi/Wilson, destruction of Bristen, Ericole, Hope/Ciara, Ejami, etc.), but still have Dannifer front and center and neglect Dattilo and Hogestyn? (Let's not comment on commitment to character or anything - these two dudes have served Corday Productions for 20+ years each.)
Sorry but I do not think ej and sami as something tosmell did right and I not saying it because I hate them I do hate them. I saying it because it obvious tomsell is force to write to them
Even if they are being forced to write them, they're still doing it right. Or they were.
I disagree. I have liked ej and Sami before but this version of them is up there with santo and colleen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 12 2013, 10:20 PM
six
Jun 12 2013, 11:32 AM
Partnersincrime
nickyj12345
I disagree. I have liked ej and Sami before but this version of them is up there with santo and colleen.
Well, you can't please everyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic