Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, June 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 07:04 AM (12,450 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 11 2013, 12:16 PM
Sami isn't even saying anything and she's still annoying as hell.
OMG agree - how is that even possible?

LOL at Stefano celebrating ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I AM loving Nicole and Kristen all up in each other's faces! I especially love the acknowledgement by them that they actually have a lot in common...and I love that Nicole ended that comparison with a twist of the ol' knife right in Kristen's heart. Be threatened, Kritter. Be very threatened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Haha Stefano got his groove back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That Steffy scene made me smile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Why is Sami in shock? She is a pro at this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I seriously need this rewrite to be a result of the Jawn reprogramming and Stefano to be have the glee he just had at DiMansion over that and not over his (not) success with castrating Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay, that Stefano scene was epic. LMAO. Maestro Stefano is greatness! Although when you think about what he seems to be celebrating, its pretty creepy.

Nicole vs. Kristen could end up being the best thing on all of soaps and could send this show to the next level if they really develop it and let them go all out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Did I just hear Gabi ask who would want to kill Rafe? Ugh, seriously...please don't tell me she's stuck on stupid again. Several generations of DiMera men for starters, Gabs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 11 2013, 12:17 PM
That Steffy scene made me smile.
For a second there I thought he was going to break out the air guitar.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Haha Stefano got his groove back!
Can't wait to see what he has in store for Sami now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jun 11 2013, 12:19 PM
Did I just hear Gabi ask who would want to kill Rafe? Ugh, seriously...please don't tell me she's stuck on stupid again. Several generations of DiMera men for starters, Gabs.
agreed - also, any manner of criminal, etc. Gabi's cluelessness there was a bit much - sounded very naive/damsel in distress-y. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
LOL, this is the happiest I've seen Stefano in a long time.
Is that Felisha Terrell (Arianna #1) in your avi?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Salem's a little slap happy today. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

This Nicole/Kristen fight just reminded me why I don't want Bricole back. :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

More Brady/Eric bonding please! We know it ain't gonna last.

I am loving Marlena's quiet, seething disgust/anger/disappointment today. I have wanted to see her blow her stack, but that wouldn't be a very Marlena thing to do I guess...and it'd probably come across as too over the top considering how barely-there John is in these interactions.

"I'm available if he needs to bury his...rage." - Nicole to Kristen
LOVE IT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jun 11 2013, 12:19 PM
They'd need to get in line behind me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

"bury his rage" eh Nicole? ;) LOVING THESE SCENES!!

The throw down of the bags just there?! So good! The equivalent of the hockey gloves coming off!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

We do know that Stefano conducting needs to be gifed, don't we?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Marlena tells John he's worse than Kristen! No lies detected. He's a pathetic heap of a man. Just trash. Walk away and get your groove back, girl.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Goooooooo Marlena!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic