Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This week Promo
Topic Started: Jun 11 2013, 07:31 PM (1,196 Views)
soapflake02

yeah a little late but here's the promo from cbs.com

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/q__lAnwkjjs2HuRZluCAdy9_ehtO_w_B/the-young-and-the-restless-sneak-peek-this-week/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick, you horses ass. Might as well go to your "first love." She might be the only one left, other than his Mom and Dad, that still love him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 11 2013, 07:31 PM
That was worth waiting for, thanks!

ratfink
Member Avatar

I still do not think this is over. Maybe I am in denial, cause this could make Nick be the biggest ass...I think there is a 3rd man, but, I guess that would not forgive Nick. Maybe Victor?...Maybe Victor is Kyles Dad, not Jack...akkkkk

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well during the Kyle birth years, they were juggling sperm from one woman to the other.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh please lets not go there! If Victor is Kyle's dad than Ashley could've had Jack's child. :omg:
Remember Nikki switch Jack and Victor's sperm.
I don't think there is a third man either. However, I read somewhere that there is another thing going to happen that rocks Phyllis's world.....so who knows?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nick is such an moron, period. He should have done two DNA test for Summer. One sample from him and another from Jack. He could have used a fake name for Jack results.
It looks like the TPTB is turning Nick into Victor 2.0.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jun 12 2013, 08:04 AM
Oh please lets not go there! If Victor is Kyle's dad than Ashley could've had Jack's child. :omg:
Remember Nikki switch Jack and Victor's sperm.
I don't think there is a third man either. However, I read somewhere that there is another thing going to happen that rocks Phyllis's world.....so who knows?
Ohhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot about the sperm switch! So, Abby could be Jack's. :x
Oh hell, why not? :popcorn:
What else could rock Phyliss's world?
Daniels been in an accident, she has to go take care of the baby.
Jack comes out of the closet and admits he's gay.
:shrug:

soapflake02

The only thing I didn't get on today's show was when Phyllis asked him if he gave a sample? did he back then? so did he or did he not?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapflake02
Jun 11 2013, 07:31 PM
O_o :shithitfan:
Thanks for posting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply