Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Days" schedule change on SoapNet as of July 1; No more Sunday night marathons
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 01:09 AM (2,016 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

With YR leaving SoapNet at the end of the month, SoapNet is making additional schedule changes:

Beginning July 1:
GH will air same-day repeats at 7PM, 9PM and 11PM each weeknight.
Days will air same-day repeats at 8PM, 10PM and Midnight each weeknight.

Also, there will no longer be a "Days" Sunday night marathon.
Edited by Jason47, Jun 12 2013, 01:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Why is Y&R leaving SoapNet?

Also - I thought SoapNet was done last year?

WTF

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also, is SN now only going to be airing JUST DAYS and GH?

Thats hilarious!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Y & R is going to The TV Guide Network July 1st, I believe.

Yep, that's all SN is airing...in the early morning they air some OLTL and AMC stuff but mostly is 90210, Veronica Mars, OTH, and I know I'm missing more but that's it. ^_^
Edited by talbab1994, Jun 12 2013, 10:21 AM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Oh and I think that SN is on depending on the cable system you have. I'm not even sure how much longer it'll be in service in terms of a network. I keep waiting for it to be off too...just hasn't yet. Not sure why either....

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

They should just remove Soap Net on all providers. It's quite hysterical that they're a soap channel and only two soaps air on it with new episodes. It's hysterical to me.

Nate
Member Avatar

SN is kinda sad tbh. They need the rights to amc/oltl but that won't happen.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love soapnet solely for that fact that they show 90210 & Veronica Mars reruns. I don't even care that they pretty much failed at their original programming purpose.

Although it wouldn't kill them to seek out a way to run older episodes of Days and GH. I would love to see them marathon the 90's era of Days one weekend.

Harmony233

I wish they'd run old soaps I remember when I first got SN they ran Ryans Hope,Dallas,Knots landing ect

am103
Member Avatar

SoapNet has really gone downhill over the years. I used to enjoy catcing up with "Sunday Nights in Salem", so it's a shame it will no longer be running. But SoapNet as a whole just isn't worth it anymore, which is a shame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply