Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:51 AM (11,948 Views)
S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Jun 12 2013, 02:33 PM
eyebrowns
Jun 12 2013, 02:18 PM
Jason47
Jun 12 2013, 02:15 PM
Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:18 PM
Where do we know Mrs. Bernardi from? She looks familiar.
Elizabeth Ann Roberts is playing Marge Bernardi. She's recurring and will be sticking around awhile.

Posted Image
Yay! I knew they were setting her up to be around for a while~
You see, if this show really wanted to pair up Lucas with someone...this would be the perfect fit....recently widowed with a child and she immediately starts hating on Sami and all that she represents when she realizes that Sami killed her hubby....perfect for a Lucas pairing if you ask me.

I actually thinks she would make for a good fit for Lucas too. I know that some of my posts might have sounded as though I donīt like Lucas but that is not true. I didnīt use to like him him when I started watching but now I like him most of the time. I donīt like him that much when he is shouting but I like him when he is being sweet or funny. Iīm not a big fan of him, but Iīm not big fan of any character besides EJ. Iīm not sure how interested I would be in Lucas with a new love interest but I did like the widow and she seemed to be a good fit for Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 13 2013, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I found the Brady/Marlena scene to be extremely touching and sweet. I love that Marlena appears to be closer to her step-children (Brady and Carrie) than she is to Sami, lol.
Not surprising since Sami is crazy and Marlena largely raised those kids without their mothers being in the picture. She's their mother in every way but blood.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic