Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:51 AM (12,256 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is Will on morphine? He is so off today...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sweeney is all kinds of awful today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Bernardi's kid is cute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami, you shot someone (a cop) in the back. Of course it's a crime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:23 PM
Bernardi's kid is cute.
That's what I said too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Marlena is BOSS today
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Are those stable doors new?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Jun 12 2013, 12:09 PM
I cannot believe they continue to push this John having feelings for Kristen shitfest.
Especially since it's bogus, rewritten bullshit. At least with Rafe, there is a true history with Sami having lingering feelings. That NEVER was the case with John. And there is NOTHING to back up that claim. In fact, history and dialogue prove the exact opposite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Dammit, really people? STOP POKING THE BULL! Leaving Kristen alone is the best way to get rid of her.

I'm just dying here, lol. All the times Kristen could have been neutralized were destroyed by John/Marlena's interference, it's like they're signing their own death warrants.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love how pissed EJ is that he has to deal with this mess and Rafe is still alive. It's like a double loss for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That being said, I do enjoy having feisty Marlena back
Offline Profile Goto Top

mollymay

tomsawyer
Jun 12 2013, 12:27 PM
I love how pissed EJ is that he has to deal with this mess and Rafe is still alive. It's like a double loss for him.
Yes.....and his patience is running thing, its about time!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Marlena spat Kristen out last scene, I expect Kristen to spit John out in the next segment!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Kristen, How Marlena Got Her Groove Back.

Is anyone else annoyed that Kayla goes by Dr. Brady just because she's divorced? Most divorced women keep their personal out of their business life and keep their married name professionally.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

John can just whisper himself out of town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Don't they like, close off rooms that have evidence to a shooting? Would the suspect's fiancee be allowed to shoot the breeze with the cops in there?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Damn, Kristen is having a shitty day
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Keith
Jun 12 2013, 12:30 PM
Kristen, How Marlena Got Her Groove Back.

Is anyone else annoyed that Kayla goes by Dr. Brady just because she's divorced? Most divorced women keep their personal out of their business life and keep their married name professionally.
Didn't Marlena go by Evans for a long time? Have they said what last name she uses now?
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wait, Bernardi's wife does look rather familiar
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh here goes Sami and her "aww faces". Of all AS's acting tics, that one might be my least favorite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic