Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:51 AM (11,794 Views)
Ellie

I thought Kayla always used Brady professionally, even when she was married.
Offline Profile Goto Top

miracle
Member Avatar

Really though is stefano that good did he have a secret cop ,doctor, or nurse working for him that hid the knife just in case his plans went wrong
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

So Sami is going to meet Bernardi's wife and kid? Sami, please don't cry, please don't cry - c'mon people, chant with me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Marlena's has almost exclusively gone by Dr. Evans since the 90s. I know that 80s and 70s synopses called her Dr. Brady/Dr. Craig but I've never found anything to indicate she ever went by anything professionally but Dr. Evans. This go around, she's always been called Dr. Evans - I think Nick is the only one whose referred to her by Dr. though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:34 PM
I thought Kayla always used Brady professionally, even when she was married.
Ever since she was a Dr. from 2006 til the divorce, she was Dr. Johnson and called such several times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Oh. Kayla's on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Did I mishear, or did Sami just say Johnny is 10?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jun 12 2013, 12:37 PM
Oh. Kayla's on?
Second day in a row!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:32 PM
Don't they like, close off rooms that have evidence to a shooting? Would the suspect's fiancee be allowed to shoot the breeze with the cops in there?
Right? That crime scene is so contaminated that Hope and Abe could just as well forgo the latex protective gloves. (In fact, Hope even contaminated her gloves by rubbing them on her mouth before they started examining the room). :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

miracle
Member Avatar

Sami isn't it awkward talkin to the mans wife that u shot
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

cord08
Jun 12 2013, 12:37 PM
Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:32 PM
Don't they like, close off rooms that have evidence to a shooting? Would the suspect's fiancee be allowed to shoot the breeze with the cops in there?
Right? That crime scene is so contaminated that Hope and Abe could just as well forgo the latex protective gloves. (In fact, Hope even contaminated her gloves by rubbing them on her mouth before they started examining the room). :rolleyes:
Salem PD is way too loose-y goose-y with all of their investigations.

Pop-up Winston.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

What da hell? pop up Roman
Offline Profile Goto Top

miracle
Member Avatar

Hey roman gettin screen time today
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Salem is so like... inbred. There's a whole police force, supposedly, yet the 3 cops we've seen so far are Sami's father, her aunt and her future brother in law.
Offline Profile Goto Top

miracle
Member Avatar

Ya see the look on roman face
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Oh, good. Roman will add more credibility to this police investigation...not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, look there's Roman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It cracks me up that Kate seems to believe Sami's story more than Hope does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 12 2013, 12:39 PM
Salem is so like... inbred. There's a whole police force, supposedly, yet the 3 cops we've seen so far are Sami's father, her aunt and her future brother in law.
and the one out of commission is her ex-husband.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Aw, what a nice Brady/Marlena scene! I remember some people here yesterday were saying that that was a beat they needed to play. And that's a very normal maternal reaction, I think, to forgive him and feel bad for him rather than rubbing in that she was right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic