Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,433 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

National Enquirer Spoilers – Week of June 24th

- EJ schemes against Stefano
- Kristen carries out her devious plot
- Cameron confronts Abigail about their future
- Nicole comes to Eric’s rescue
- Chad makes his desires clear
- Jennifer receives horrible news about JJ

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/06/12/ne-spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/13*

Monday ("Will Confesses")
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions; Cameron questions Abigail about their relationship.

Tuesday ("New Living Arrangements")
Nick and Gabi look for answers about their marriage; Nicole comes to Eric's rescue.

Wednesday ("Making a Choice")
Chad tells Abigail and Cameron that he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny gives his mother a stern warning.

Thursday ("Arrest")
Eric appreciates Nicole's efforts; Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

Friday (EJ's Plan")
EJ begins his scheme to destroy Stefano; Sami worries about her case; JJ has a plan.

Sami is taken aback when she realizes how much Rafe means to Kate

Eric struggles to remember what happened to him.

Sonny lets Adrienne know that he will choose Will if he has to choose between her and his relationship.

Kristen and Marlena have a scratchy encounter.

Justin accuses his wife of tearing apart their family when she continues to argue with him over his decision to represent Sami.

JJ sees Jennifer and Daniel kissing and realizes how to use this to his advantage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mandadawn
Member Avatar

Ummm...haven't we seen the majority of these spoilers before???

If the Jennifer receives horrible news about JJ involves Dr. Feel Me Up to miraculously save him, making JJ create a shrine to his magical hands, then I am just going to throw something at the tv.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

mandadawn
Jun 12 2013, 06:41 PM
If the Jennifer receives horrible news about JJ involves Dr. Feel Me Up to miraculously save him, making JJ create a shrine to his magical hands, then I am just going to throw something at the tv.
THIS x INFINITY!!!!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I hope that Jen's bad news about JJ is that Hope arrested him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 12 2013, 06:49 PM
...for killing Daniel.

AFaithL

Finally! Eric! I much rather see something develop between Eric and Nicole than her and Brady. Bricole never had "depth".

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
well one of the spoilers for next week says JJ is caught stealing drugs. Maybe he has to do community service or something?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 12 2013, 06:56 PM
Supergirlx2
well one of the spoilers for next week says JJ is caught stealing drugs. Maybe he has to do community service or something?
i was thinking it was probably drug-related. aren't we getting close to the "women getting high after baking" episode?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 12 2013, 07:00 PM
Panda Panda
Supergirlx2
i was thinking it was probably drug-related. aren't we getting close to the "women getting high after baking" episode?
Bill and Susan said those episodes should be airing in August, I believe.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nicole comes to Eric's rescue

Yay! :cheer:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 12 2013, 07:04 PM.

Kriss4

Tell Cam to get on a slow boat to China, Abby, okay?

Or at least involve the character in something interesting, because he needs that more than he needs a relationship. Develop HIM first. Don't worry about the relationship yet.

MissLola
Member Avatar

This feels like the same old shit and then nothing really happens.

bomber
Member Avatar

Back about March a couple of actors tweeted about playing doctors opposite Sc and mR so my guess is JJ overdoses.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 12 2013, 07:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 12 2013, 07:00 PM
Panda Panda
Supergirlx2
Bill and Susan said those episodes should be airing in August, I believe.
oh good lord. that's way too far away! i don't think i can wait that long for these scenes.

Brewster
Member Avatar

These spoilers don't sound all that new, but I am pretty excited to see some of them anyways. The Chad one in particular. I am pumped about Chabby. Cameron, although pretty to look at, bores me silly.

I think the EJ/Stefano stuff is going to get really good. I really enjoy when those two are at odds and I need EJ to start doing a few more devious things.

I am pretty torn right now about the Eric/Nicole spoiler. I am enjoying their story, but I'll be damned if that little hug between Nicole and Brady yesterday didn't make me pitter pat a little. I think I need to see an Eric/Nicole/Brady triangle. I don't know how Kristen fits into all of, but let's throw her in there for good measure.

I hope Jennifer receives news that JJ has to return to England to face drug charges and Jennifer has to go with him for a long, long, long time, I am not sure how much I care about that one. But I guess Jennifer having to leave wouldn't really qualify as horrible news, now would it?

Having said that, an overdose story could be good drama. But then Daniel would probably be the one who saves him.
Edited by Brewster, Jun 12 2013, 08:08 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 12 2013, 06:53 PM
Supergirlx2
...for killing Daniel.
Or at the least cutting off his magical healing

Hands

concerned
Member Avatar

Chad makes his desires clear.

Wtf His desires haven't been particularly hazy.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

It looks like Kristen is going to target Eric as part of her scheme

specialcases
Member Avatar

bomber
Jun 12 2013, 07:24 PM
Back about March a couple of actors tweeted about playing doctors opposite Sc and mR so my guess is JJ overdoses.
on weed? lol

Sariah
Member Avatar

specialcases
Jun 12 2013, 10:12 PM
bomber
Jun 12 2013, 07:24 PM
on weed? lol
If it is a marijuana OD, JJ's going to be really, really, really hungry. And maybe a little paranoid. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply