Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,753 Views)
KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Dr. Dorito is going to save J.J because of the drugs of course..he will be his SAVIOR as he is everyone else's savior on the show. I wish he would have a horrific tanning bed accident :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesS

DOOL donīt know what to do with Rafe. Everybody is being sacrificed to prop him. Kate, Sami, Ej, Stefano. I about died when Marlena left John, to go visit Rafe at the hospital. What an insult.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Monday June 24:

DOOL Spoilers on Soap Opera Fan differ from those you see below!

Sami is taken aback when she finally realizes how much Rafe means to Kate.

Tuesday June 25:

Kristen is furious when Dr. Chyka reveals a tiny hitch in her plan.

Will, Sonny, Gabi and little Arianna settle into their new living arrangement. Nick drops by, and he and Gabi try to figure out where they stand.

Wednesday June 26:

Eric struggles to remember what happened to him.

Thursday June 27:

Cameron questions Abigail about the secret she shares with Chad.

Friday June 28:

EJ begins his plan to bring down Stefano.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JamesS
Jun 18 2013, 10:03 AM
DOOL donīt know what to do with Rafe. Everybody is being sacrificed to prop him. Kate, Sami, Ej, Stefano. I about died when Marlena left John, to go visit Rafe at the hospital. What an insult.
Just like almsot everyone sacrificed to prop ej.it got to point ej tellinh hope and abe what to do

marlena piss on john even she left john visit her invisible friend in neverland john deserve it.i did not see it as insult

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kristen is furious when Dr. Chyka reveals a tiny hitch in her plan

So is she upset because Eric can't remember or because there is a possiblity that he can? I mean even with the wig on, her face is totally recognizable so if anything she should want him to forget she was ever there.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2013, 11:12 AM
JarlenaLante
Jun 17 2013, 10:54 AM
In thinking about who I would want to see ultimately take down The Phoenix, the top 4 on my list would be the REAL John Black, Bo Brady, Marlena and Hope. With help from Shane Donovan, Steve Johnson, and hopefully Steve's brother brought back from the dead.

I wouldn't be opposed to EJ's playing a supporting role in this, but he doesn't have the history with his father that the above have so his playing point would have less meaning, IMO.
If ANYTHING it would have made more sense for John and Marlena to approach Ej after finding out that he's still very much on the outs with father, to try to see if he would want to be incorporated in a scheme to take him down that John,Marlena and Justin have been working on. They can butter Ej up with 'now that you are with Sami, it would be a step in the direction to prove that you mean what you say'....etc....then he can agree to be their arm into the empire so they can take it down from within with Ej's help....but the IDEA should not be Ej's....
I agree. And if they really want to make EJ a grey character, and pretend he's a viable option for Sami... that would be a way to go.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I don't like Ej as anything but a hardcore villain. The grey is not acceptable for me. The reason Ej and Nicole worked so well for me is bc she allowed him to be that bad guy. I don't like shades of grey with my villains. I like em bad or I don't like them at all. Ej to me is a watered down Dimera and to me, its all Sami's doing. These are just my thoughts and I'm trying to be more respectful about them. Ej with Sami is not my cup of tea and never will be. I will always want my scheming Lumi, bc Ej and Sami will never work for me. Bad ass Ej is the only way I will ever accept the character.

JoeBucs32

Prediction: Just as EJ is about to "destroy" Stefano, Stefano will turn the tables on him threatening to use the stolen evidence against Will and/or offering to produce the razor from the hospital room and save Sami from a life in prison.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jun 18 2013, 02:15 PM
Prediction: Just as EJ is about to "destroy" Stefano, Stefano will turn the tables on him threatening to use the stolen evidence against Will and/or offering to produce the razor from the hospital room and save Sami from a life in prison.
Yep, that's pretty much what I think is going to happen too. EJ will have just gotten control of DE and then Stefano will reveal he's the one that is hiding the razor. So Stefano will force EJ to turn over DE in order to free Sami. In fact, I could see Stefano forcing EJ to do something worse to prove his loyalty to Stefano in exchange for Sami's freedom. That would create a secret to come out at the Ejami wedding and we all know how Days likes it wedding secret reveals.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

6/24/2013
Kristen runs into a roadblock after carrying out a devious plan; Will intends to confess everything to Abe; Sami realizes how much Rafe means to Kate; Abigail and Chad spend a day at the amusement park.

6/25/2013
Dr. Chyka reveals a hitch in Kristen's plan; Chad confesses to manipulating Abigail; Will, Sonny, Gabi and Arianna adjust to their living situation; Nicole rescues Eric.

6/26/2013
Eric works to remember what happened; Brady and Nicole react to a theory about Eric; Chad makes it clear he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny tells Adrienne he will choose Will over her.

6/27/2013
Nicole finds a way to save the school project; Kristen and Marlena see each other; Jennifer learns J.J. has been arrested; Cameron asks Abigail about a secret.

6/28/2013
E.J. works on bringing down Stefano; Sami worries about her case; Adrienne argues with Justin; Will hears Sonny defending him; J.J. pushes Jennifer to her limit.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by NYBlueDevil, Jun 18 2013, 02:30 PM.

thepadange

deleted
Edited by thepadange, Jun 18 2013, 02:33 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
Jun 18 2013, 02:29 PM
Nicole finds a way to save the school project
Praise the heavens! I've been on pins and needles over the gripping tale about whatever the problem was with the school!!! This calls for a celebration

Posted Image

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Seriously...what's up with Days and the spoilers? They should just not release anything. Why is this a spoiler?

Kristen and Marlena see each other

If it were the same day as the day Kristen is carrying out her plot, then I'd say that Marlena spots her with the wig...but it's a full 3 days past the day Kristen runs into a snag in her plot and 2 days after Eric is rescued...if Kristen is still walking around with the disguise then she deserves to be shot or something.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JamesS
Jun 18 2013, 10:03 AM
I do not know about Days does not know what to do with the character Rafe? On the contrary they have had him front and center from the start and as it looks now, a new female character soon to be in his orbit. Personally, I think that this is laughable and that this character is totally uninteresting, and fake HYPOCRITE hero bullshit is not entertaining at least not for me. I would have preferred another bad boy or gray male character with charisma than this nonsense in this age group of characters, I think I can honestly say that the character Rafe will never work for me and it's a combo of the writing and how the actor acts with his character.

concerned
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
6/24/2013
Kristen runs into a roadblock after carrying out a devious plan; Will intends to confess everything to Abe; Sami realizes how much Rafe means to Kate; Abigail and Chad spend a day at the amusement park.

6/25/2013
Dr. Chyka reveals a hitch in Kristen's plan; Chad confesses to manipulating Abigail; Will, Sonny, Gabi and Arianna adjust to their living situation; Nicole rescues Eric.

6/26/2013
Eric works to remember what happened; Brady and Nicole react to a theory about Eric; Chad makes it clear he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny tells Adrienne he will choose Will over her.

6/27/2013
Nicole finds a way to save the school project; Kristen and Marlena see each other; Jennifer learns J.J. has been arrested; Cameron asks Abigail about a secret.

6/28/2013
E.J. works on bringing down Stefano; Sami worries about her case; Adrienne argues with Justin; Will hears Sonny defending him; J.J. pushes Jennifer to her limit.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Please tell me we are actually going to see Chad and Abigail at an amusement park.
I know it will be corny and cheap and tacky but I want it.

Not just a chat about it in the coffee place afterwards.

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jun 18 2013, 03:17 PM
NYBlueDevil
Nicole finds a way to save the school project
Praise the heavens! I've been on pins and needles over the gripping tale about whatever the problem was with the school!!! This calls for a celebration

Posted Image
I just had images of Nicole and one of those fake volcanoes kids make for a science fair and her trying to save it from being damaged.

Sad thing is I'm not sure my version won't be more interesting than the on screen version.

concerned
Member Avatar

deleted
Edited by concerned, Jun 18 2013, 04:25 PM.

Carly
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 18 2013, 04:19 PM
NYBlueDevil
6/24/2013

6/25/2013

6/26/2013

6/27/2013

6/28/2013

Please tell me we are actually going to see Chad and Abigail at an amusement park.
I know it will be corny and cheap and tacky but I want it.

Not just a chat about it in the coffee place afterwards.
I wondered about this too. I truly would be shocked (and pleasantly surprised) if DAYS actually filmed on location at Magic Mountain or something. But we'll probably just see Chad and Abigail walking through Horton Square while Abigail carries some stuffed animals that Chad won for her at the amusement park.

I do wonder how much it would've cost to go on location at Magic Mountain (or some other amusement park)? Would Magic Mountain subsidize some of the cost if DAYS included a "Filmed on location at Magic Mountain" announcement at the end of the episode?

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

:flipoff: Kristen is going after Eric for revenge like a Hermit
Crab in a fish Tank.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

That would be funny if EJ/justin drained all of Stefeno
accounts.He goes broke and cant get back to Salem. :unsure:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply